Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mandymore

Wow,both parts r superb,mahiive song is so apt 4 dem n it match accurately wid their situation.thnk god nw maan knw she's nt married.brij is so so cruel.grt prts,luvd dem. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks a bunch dear
glad u liked the update... mahi ve is one of my fav number๐Ÿ˜›
brij and arjun will get their dues for their cruelty

Originally posted by: zilya

thanks for the double update. please update soon.

Thanks Zilya
glad u enjoyed๐Ÿ˜ƒ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha10

wow nice update.. finally maan got to knw tht geet is not married.. continue soon

Thanks Swetha
glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: HADmishti

.at last maan came to know that she is not married...thankx 4 pm...lovely updates...

yea... at last๐Ÿ˜†
thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu_2006

Hey

gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

Thanks Janu
glad u enjoyed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

Awesome updates
loved them both lots
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da PM
Muahhh
Xxx

Thanks dear
glad u liled the double updates๐Ÿ˜ณ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanujaanu

Soni sweety sorry couldn't comment earlier

bcoz my computer has some problems
but i got it fixed now
n would like to thank u 4 giving us such wonderful updates
Luved d way Maan found d truth bout Geet not being married
n Geet finding help from Tejji
but Arjun now got a lot more hints n hope he doesn't hurt Maan or Geet n d process
well thanks again 4 such amaing n awesum updates

its no problem at all Jaanu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

glad u enjoyed the updates... he finally got the second jolt๐Ÿ˜† 

Arjun will not be able to hurt Geet for sure...Maan wud be there by her side now๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: thea_angely

amazing update
well, will be waiting eagerly for next part๐Ÿ‘

Thanks dear
glad u enjoyed the update
will post the next part tonight๐Ÿ˜ƒ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: ansah

Thanks for double updates...sorries for being extremely late

not my fault exams talwar on my head...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

loved it like anything...so maan finally know the truth..

thankuuu babaji...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

can we have arjun killed plz...would love to do the honours

Thanks a bunch Ansah๐Ÿ˜Š

aww no probs... exams are the top most priority... all the best buddy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
he he... sure Arjun will be metted with what he deserves... u want to oblige... take the plunge๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

glad tht u enjoyed the update๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: anuandavi

Lovely updates. Thanks for the double bonanza.

I am so happy for Maan and Geet as the misunderstandings have started to clear. Now Maan knows that his Geet is not married. She is still Maan ki Geet. But still Geet doesn't know that Maan is not engaged. Make her forgive him. He has also gone through a lot of pain.

Ab now that Aarjun knows that Anu knows where Geet is, wo to Mumbai pahunch jayega. But then now no worries as Maan is there with her. She is not alone as she was in HP.

Thanks dearie๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the MUs will eventually all dissolve... and they wud be together for sure๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he has been thru a lot of pain but hers had been the worse.. she's right now only focussin on one thing na and then trust issues also comes in... but tht won't last long๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes Arjun wud be coming to Mumbai but as u said... Geet is going to be safe๐Ÿ˜›
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

missing RIPPED APART  from last  15 days ,read at one go .

so , much happened  .loved it
She looked up at him as tears trickled down her cheeks. He searched her face, waited for her to say something but nothing happened. She looked at him as if he was a dream. Gulping the lump in his throat, he gently cupped her jaw and called again, "Geet"... and then she leapt forward and flung in his arms as she broke into gut-wrenching cries. He held on her tightly as she clutched onto his collar, seeking the warmth of his embrace.

atlast ,she is in maan arms . feeling content .so, loved this para , i can't tell u

Thanks a bunch dear
glad u enjoyed... i m humbled๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: rosesana

nice parts 

thanks for pm

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukklover

dear...๐Ÿ˜Š

1stly ...4 PM me hunn...

u really done  n

...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

4 that  to u..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

... ......n really  .๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰...

4 donn't comment regular but also late n short.becouse of my exam.....

4 ur update tons of  n ..๐Ÿค—.
again  4 ur update..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

Hey Tama... thanks a bunch dear
no prob abt being late
i m glad u enjoyed๐Ÿ˜ณ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssree

lovely FF, great work ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Sangeeta๐Ÿ˜ƒ
glad u enjoyed

Originally posted by: shivikasavvy

hey ...it is really awesome..

luved the part 33 and 34...
maan ko 60 % truth pata chal chuka hai ..rest all his left about arjun and geet parent's were murdered ...

plz...pm me when u will update it next ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks dear...
yup he knows major part of the truth now

will update tonight๐Ÿ˜ณ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

he he...so...todays menu...salad / avocado ranch dressing, chicken kabob, rice, humus, coke, and for dessert...caramel apple parfait...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...its Sunday afternoon, lunch time at work...he he...best time to read!! lol...

Chapter 33
i had totally forgotten that you'd left off with Gurinder coming to Geet and Maan being all...well...Maan like...ha ha...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...i bet its KILLING him!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...that prolonged exposure line that Geet said...ha ha...that was too funny...it was awesome!! lol...loved it!! ๐Ÿคฃ...i wish Dadi was more like Dadi on the show...not that her concern for Maan is unwarranted...but...after knowing some of what happened...how can she not side with Anu and Vicky? bechari Geet ๐Ÿ˜ญ...my hear broke when Maan said "Geet toh Maan ki thi"...๐Ÿฅบ...but then when she went off on him...omg...that was beyond awesome!!! i was all sorts of cheering...ha ha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...oooh!! defiant tears! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...im so gonna steal this line from you!! that was awesome!!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...

Chapter 34
i knew it was bound to happen...it was only a matter of time before Maan kicked or attempted to kick someones butt!! bechara Gurvinder phas gaya...๐Ÿ˜•...and bechara Adi!! ๐Ÿ˜†...Maa aur biwi ke beech mein phas gaya...tauba!!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...PInky my luv!! i loved how she told Maan Geet wasnt married...at least someone did!! that was awesome!! been waiting for that for ages!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...im actually giddy now!! ahhH!! "nothign will happen to her"...haye...Knight in Shining Armor syndrome!! of course...he' can pull it off as well!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...omg...the part that KILLED me...was when Maan gulped the lump in his throat...his reaction to Geet being in tears...wow!! flawless!!!

great updates luv...cant wait for next one!
JAZ
ps: about how i came to read your ff...well...you'd been PMing me...and the title seemed good...but i kept putting it off...but then my coworker told me about it...she uses like three id's so not sure which you'd know...but her name is Raman...once she told me...i read it...
pps: still waiting for a reply to my first SUPER LAMBA comment ๐Ÿ˜›

hmm so i see u work hard... sunday afternoon and at work and i hardly get up on sundays before noon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and tht menu does sound tempting... minus the chicken... me a veggie u see๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† 

part 33:

u really think tht prolong exposure wali line was fine there... i thot i was making a comedy of errors there๐Ÿ˜† but then couldn't help it...

i have so wished to see a 'j' maan on the show but every time we got tht he was jealous by tailors or some old guysnow seriously can we give the girl a little more credit and get atleast one decent looking guy to flirt with her๐Ÿ˜ก khair chaddo... where m i banging my head... hv these CVs ever given us wht we wished๐Ÿ˜ก

Dadi here has known and liked Geet but she's hearing it all from Anu... neither has she met her yet nor has she got a first person account besides we know Anu is more biased when Geet is concerned๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† hmm u wanna use the line... no probsEmbarrassed... but mujhe kya milega๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

part 34

knight in shining armour๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

*shaking my head* back to work๐Ÿ˜†... poor guy na... especially when the saas bahu gets along so well๐Ÿ˜† bechara Adi... office main Maan...ghar pe biwi and Maa๐Ÿ˜† 

Gurvinder toh bechara punching bag ban jaata had Geet not stopped him in time... he must be thinking na... bhalai ka zamana hi nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

Ps.. Hmm i know Raman๐Ÿ˜ƒ glad to know u guys r colleaguesEmbarrassed and i m humbled tht she recommended RA to u... love ur comments

pps... reminds me i have work on hand๐Ÿ˜† kal pakkaEmbarrassed

euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutee987

omg! both updates were awesome...

finally maan got to know the truth...

thanks for pm.

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

glad u enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜ณ