Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Shika--

First of all i thank you with all my heart for two updates!!
The first part was really heart wrenching!
his pain, her persistence, his jealousy, her not opening up, his misconceptions and her declarations wow! in short it was painful! Visha are really cute. The part where she catches Vicky's hand, showing her insecurities, can anything be much real?
And then Maan getting drunk, or manhandling Gurvinder or anything everything was next to perfect!😳
Not to forget Anu-Arjun-Dadi conversation. I can see truths slowly revealing or setting the stage. Every little scene including Arjun is my favorite now-a-days as it is setting up his destruction!
And then comes the part where Pinky told Maan about Geet's marital status.
I really wonder how you use each and every character of yours!
Even though we know that Geet's parents passed away in an accident which is truly a murder, i didn't expect brij to stoop so low! that was pathetic!
But still i hate Arjun more... no Brij.. actually both! those two are two disgusting people! ugh😡
the last part !! wah!!
i prefer a hug more than a kiss as a hug always comforts you.. and it did! am really glad she hugged him.. hope she opens up and gives him a little hint..and even if it doesn't happen, let them be there together for a while..
those were simply mindblowing updates! please please continue soon!!

Hey Shika😃

the pain and insecrities manifest themselves in the most unexpected surroundings but seeing the agony of two lovers one can't help but think and shudder even with the thought of what if! its scary!!!

they were both after their truths where he was behind her... her mind was elsewhere... she seeked the demons out of the bag... while he wanted to know about her inner fears...

as much as Arjun thinks he's smart he can't put behind him his doings... they catch up with him sooner or later... and so he's bound to fall into the darkness he had spread around him. ha ha ha... i know its like the last days of the monster😆

glad u like the coming of the truth... a hug is comforting while a kiss is an expression... and here she needed comfort😊 and who else than him to provide her tht

thanks a bunch dearEmbarrassed
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Kaha lagaaye be...???Kisike thread pe jaaye...kisko paagal hum banaye...koi dhakke na maare yaha...chlao race lagaaye hum...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 humari harkatein dekh ke bharosa nahi kaun kya karega🤣🤣... haye rabba... maine subah subah pee rakhi hai aise lag raha hai😕🤣🤣

can't we have a race dhaga😉🤣🤣
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: euphoric

🤣 humari harkatein dekh ke bharosa nahi kaun kya karega🤣🤣... haye rabba... maine subah subah pee rakhi hai aise lag raha hai😕🤣🤣

can't we have a race dhaga😉🤣🤣

Hmmm...tu pee ya na pee...talli toh humesha hothi hai...toh ki faraq painda hai🤣🤣🤣🤣...Race Dhaga...hmmm...novel idea...hum hi shuruwaat kardethe hai na...kya bolthi hai...??🤣🤣🤣🤣
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: seema_sg24

Superb part, thanx 4 update

Thanks Seema😃

Originally posted by: neethuchandran

awesome updates.

Thanks Neethu😳
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Hmmm...tu pee ya na pee...talli toh humesha hothi hai...toh ki faraq painda hai🤣🤣🤣🤣...Race Dhaga...hmmm...novel idea...hum hi shuruwaat kardethe hai na...kya bolthi hai...??🤣🤣🤣🤣

haan... neki aur pooch pooch😉🤣🤣🤣... kamini race saason ki dhaga🤣🤣 jiu sirf like karegi🤣🤣

haan re... abhi toh bina piye talli rehti toh yeh haai hai... pee ke talli houngi toh pata nahi kahn kahan girti padti rahungi🤣🤣🤣 kaminis u wud need to be on guard🤣🤣
euphoric thumbnail

Originally posted by: myedward12

wonderful update, wow finally maan knows that she is not married!

hope that now she will tell everything to him...

Not that easy dear😉😆
glad you enjoyed
thanks😳

Originally posted by: seemamary

Loved it, yaar Amazing update and thanx for 2 updates back to back and happy to see man knowing at last that geet is not married. plsss update soon dear.

Thanks Seema
glad u enjoyed the double update😃

yes he finally knows😳
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: nostalgic_soul

Wow!!!absolutely astounding update!i can't believe u posted 2 parts!it was so nice of u!the updates were soo much gripping to say the least!atlast maan came to know that she is not married and pirtially realized his mistake,it was soo much relieving.now that arjun needs to be exposed,that bas***d needs to get his full due.thanks again for making ths a pleasure read and thnks sooo much for the pm,u're definitely a star!

Thanks a bunch dear😃

even i couldn't believe that part that i posted 2 updates... didn't get a hook when i was putting it down😆

Arjun's truth would soon be out... and would definitely receive what he deserves!

I m humbled😳 glad u had a fun read😛

Originally posted by: holyangel

lovely... ðŸ˜Š

be it single or double update, we can't get it enough... ðŸ˜‰

Thanks Angel... glad u enjoyed😳

I get the cue😉😆
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

kamini mero thank u bol!!! teaser ke liye encourage karne ke liye!! hehe

chalo tumhari wajah se hamein teaser mil gaya
Edited by 20tullip2000 - 12 years ago
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: euphoric

Hellooo Dearies...

will update tomm 😃

first time in the history of RA... here comes a teaser😆

She thought she was becoming a pro at her game of avoiding him but now standing in front of his cabin door she realized how wrong she was. She was afterall walking in his area of dominance. She could avoid Maan... but could she avoid Maan Singh Khurana?

"I didn't know Geet..." he began again but she stopped him. "Why are you talking about this now? It doesn't matter anymore." she said firmly. His pleading eyes grew intense again, "It doesn't matter? Are you implying that what we shared once holds no meaning for you today? That you love me no more?" his voice was strained as he shook her shoulders. She looked in his eyes, "No!"

so that was it😃

Love,
Sonia

oh yaar sonia yeh sach main teaser...ab wait nahi hota...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammu5

finally maan came to know that geet is not married. wow lovely n emotional updates

Thanks a bunch Ammu😃
glad u enjoyed the relevation😳

Originally posted by: sb1412

phew...at last maan came to know that she is not married...thankx 4 pm...lovely updates...

yea... better late than never😆
thanks😃