Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
treaser is good..Geet still deniel mod..I hope Maan tell her that he don;t engege..They still love eachother...
waiting for next part..
awww teasar nice bt ...a sad one😭
update soon
w8ing
Sweetheart your cliffhangers already dont let us in peace aab ye teaser.  Better you update today

Nahi tho Mumbai aake chodugi nahi
Oh yaar, ye teaser k baad to how will i survive the day till we get the update...
Originally posted by basicquestion1

so finally it's over. they both know they can trust eachother...aahhh

thank u for a nice update. geet crying in maan's arms was very satisfying. they've been hurting for so long.

the crime is out not the culprit😆

glad u enjoyed... i knw it was sort of a breather
thanks Arzoo😳

Originally posted by ninand

thank you sooo much for a super long and a wonderrrful update!

SO maan finally knows!I 

cannot believe How evil Brij is!😲... He murdered them himself! his aunt and uncle! Cannot begin to imagine what Geet must be going through right now... the pain of losing her parents, her PARENTS in such a cold and violent manner! 

The mere thought that somebody could have such rancor towards someone you love is terrifying  in itself.. but to actually know that they were successful in their horrible intent and ... god.. I could soo feel her pain and heartbreak.

You wrote this part brilliantly.. Maan and Geet both were restless today though for different reasons, both in their quest for finding their truths..  could feel every accelerated heartbeat, the nervous tension from anticipation.. The shock , of knowing the one thing that turned  their world on its axis.. 

I was also taken by how Sasha picked up on the angst of the lovers, the tension, and felt insecure about her own love, hugged Vicky closer. That was such a natural reaction.

A very well written update, both parts. Please please do update soon.

Thanks a bunch Ninand😃

I agree... Brij is a pure evil here... no humanity or relations could stop him for getting what he wanted... so when Geet finds out tht her parents were killed by such a cold blooded monster... she broke and reliving those memories definitely got her on the vulnerable part... and so even though they found what they were seeking for the puzzle is yet to be completed

glad tht u liked Sasha's reactions... at times just its just the realizations of someone else's pain tht catches up to our demons!
Hellooo...good morning Ji...How r u today...???😃🤗
Originally posted by millie_maaneet

cant wait to see maan's reaction
eagerly waiting to read next part

Thanks Sai
glad u enjoyed😊

Originally posted by mirnalini

👏
thanks😊

just about 13-14 hours of wait sweet pies🤔😆

but surely aaj update karungii😳
Originally posted by esha143

Hellooo...good morning Ji...How r u today...???😃🤗
bery bery good...

as i told jiu yest... ready for a marathon😉😆😆
Originally posted by Miss-Riz

Hey awesome updates both updates were really good plz continue soon :)

thanks Riz
glad you enjoyed
will update today😃

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Great parts!finally he knows she is not married!!continue soon...

thanks dear😃