Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savie_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ...it is really awesome..
luved the part 33 and 34...
maan ko 60 % truth pata chal chuka hai ..rest all his left about arjun and geet parent's were murdered ...

plz...pm me when u will update it next ...😃
jnawaz thumbnail
he he...so...todays menu...salad / avocado ranch dressing, chicken kabob, rice, humus, coke, and for dessert...caramel apple parfait...😃...its Sunday afternoon, lunch time at work...he he...best time to read!! lol...

Chapter 33
i had totally forgotten that you'd left off with Gurinder coming to Geet and Maan being all...well...Maan like...ha ha...😆😆😆...i bet its KILLING him!! 👏👏...that prolonged exposure line that Geet said...ha ha...that was too funny...it was awesome!! lol...loved it!! 🤣...i wish Dadi was more like Dadi on the show...not that her concern for Maan is unwarranted...but...after knowing some of what happened...how can she not side with Anu and Vicky? bechari Geet 😭...my hear broke when Maan said "Geet toh Maan ki thi"...🥺...but then when she went off on him...omg...that was beyond awesome!!! i was all sorts of cheering...ha ha👏👏👏...oooh!! defiant tears! 😲...im so gonna steal this line from you!! that was awesome!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Chapter 34
i knew it was bound to happen...it was only a matter of time before Maan kicked or attempted to kick someones butt!! bechara Gurvinder phas gaya...😕...and bechara Adi!! 😆...Maa aur biwi ke beech mein phas gaya...tauba!!! 😆😆😆...PInky my luv!! i loved how she told Maan Geet wasnt married...at least someone did!! that was awesome!! been waiting for that for ages!!! 😳😳...im actually giddy now!! ahhH!! "nothign will happen to her"...haye...Knight in Shining Armor syndrome!! of course...he' can pull it off as well!! 😉😉😉...omg...the part that KILLED me...was when Maan gulped the lump in his throat...his reaction to Geet being in tears...wow!! flawless!!!

great updates luv...cant wait for next one!
JAZ
ps: about how i came to read your ff...well...you'd been PMing me...and the title seemed good...but i kept putting it off...but then my coworker told me about it...she uses like three id's so not sure which you'd know...but her name is Raman...once she told me...i read it...
pps: still waiting for a reply to my first SUPER LAMBA comment 😛

20tullip2000 thumbnail
good mooorning every one
Cutee999 thumbnail
omg! both updates were awesome...

finally maan got to know the truth...

thanks for pm.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 33 

WHOA!! Double update….so awesome…Love ya Sonia…you're the best!!

Okay loved this part….the song sequence was beautiful and so perfect for the situation. So finally Maan is asking the right questions, YES!

I love that line that Geet said…what a backbone this girl has…so impressive! Jealous and sad Maan….oh but it's getting good!

Arjun….when will he die…can someone strangle him! I hope Maan, Geet and Anu get to slap him…he totally deserves it!

Vicky-Sasha….so uber cute and I love the protective nature of Pinky-Adi….Geet in such safe hands!

Hoping for some beautiful Maneet moments and soon!!!!!

Excellent work babe…love this FF so much, you always exceed expectations!!!

Part 34 

My favorite line in the whole part: "his insides blazed causing his blood to boil. Responsively, his fingers curled to fists as he fought the urge to tear her apart from that man's hold"…OMFG! His possessiveness over her….me so dead!

And then the ripped the world apart line….classic!! Loved it!

And he knows now…YES!!! So happy more of the truth is coming out…finally!!!

Maan crying….OMG…this is getting better and better….so glad this happened…he knows and he regrets!

EMBRACE….YIPPPEEE!!!!! This was one of my most favorite chapters….I'm dead again! Thank you for something good…now she has to spill the truth…I'm so happy!!!!

YOU ROCK BABE!!!!!!!

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Soni, so when do we get the next updatd.
savie_ thumbnail
hey plz...update fast we r waiting..
i want dat B****** naintara and arjun to be caught for dere doings...
hate dem to the core..
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hiya kamini!!!🤗

Le mai aa gayee teri gaaliyaan sunke finally!!😭😭😭😭

Kamini tu merese double triple hw kara rahi hai!!!!!!! But moi still wuwwwsss juu………😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

umaaahhh!! 😉😉😉😉😉That's what u promised me..dont forget kamini😡😡😡😡😡

PART 31:

Okies me loved the pain in the first para!! Just beautiful!! U r handling the lifeless geet really well!! Kudos!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Maans pain also is almost palpable throughtout..the guilt the sefl hatred..the whole range of emotions!! Wow Sonia u rock baby!! 👏👏

Aakhir kamini hai..rock to tujhe karna hi padhega! Hehe😎

Vicky ka babaji wala dialogue was a cracker! Loved it!! 🤣🤣🤣

Lekin wo sasaha ko sad line maari…hehe….tune ye nahi bataya baad me kyaa hua?? Ahem ahem….🤣🤣🤣🤣

The grt MSK pinky se darr ke bhagg gaya……..wow!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Angry jealous maan coming up! Wowww…cant wait!!😍😍😍😍😍

No comments about that *^*&^*&^8 arjun!!😡😡😡😡 I hope anu n yash get close now…as frnds at least!!😳😳

Dev finally got a backbone!!👏👏👏👏👏👏

Maan has taken up eavesdropping!! Hehe..one more achievent!! Bas abhi apni ahem ahem bimari ka ilaaj nikaal le to perfect ho jaaye!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Over to u!!

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

PART 33

No thanks needed darling……..i will take interest ke saath wapas as n when needed!! Tu tension le abhi ke mai kyaa maangoongi!!😆😆😆😆😆

Soni song was fab!! The way u managed to involve each sentence on maaneet n one para on Visha….loved it!! Hehehehehhe😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Maans jeoulousy was apt n to the pt! I cud almost see the smoke come thru his ears hehe…u kno I alwaz see maan wherever I see,,,in what state wo bhi tujhe pata hai!😉😉😉😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ye maan bakwaas mauke pe chukka kyu maarta hai???????? Smart hai no doubt!! Lekin thoda action bhi maangta hai na baby!!🤣🤣🤣😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Finally arjun is being questioned!! But looks like log khusiyon me aur apni problems me itni busy hai ke answer sunne ka time hi nahi hai!! Cant dadi blurt this out to maan?? This will get maan thinking!...remind me about this later..wanted to tell u something about this!

The whole "maan ki geet" wala scene…fab!! Loved her verbalization of her feelings!👏👏👏👏👏

Again the pain n passion was portrayed awesomely!! Loved it to the core!😳😳

I hope gurvinder helps her out! Me waiting for the drama to unfold!😳😳😳😳

wuwww juuu😃😃😃😃

and acc to jiu.."over to u!"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

moi is waiting😡😡😡😡😡
20tullip2000 thumbnail
sorry for late  was busy a little

part 33 :

hmmm...loved the initial lines "" ..The concept of time and its pace can rather be subjective than objective as it can never be the same for the two people, no matter if they stayed in opposite parts of the globe or were present in the same room occupying opposite corners""

then i like vicky vry much ... he is such a jovial person ...vry romantic and at the same time serious also ,...!!1

maan toh jealousy main mara ja raha hai...abhi bhi itna gussa hai ...
and then this sick cheap @#%^%$$#$%% arjun agar yeh mujhe mile toh main hi ise maar dalon...and then the song was vry nice i loved aptly suited the situation...tumhe kya prob hai hamesha cliff hanger par chodti ho...!!!!!!!!!!!