Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for double updates...sorries for being extremely late

not my fault exams talwar on my head...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved it like anything...so maan finally know the truth..

thankuuu babaji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

can we have arjun killed plz...would love to do the honours
Lovely updates. Thanks for the double bonanza.

I am so happy for Maan and Geet as the misunderstandings have started to clear. Now Maan knows that his Geet is not married. She is still Maan ki Geet. But still Geet doesn't know that Maan is not engaged. Make her forgive him. He has also gone through a lot of pain.

Ab now that Aarjun knows that Anu knows where Geet is, wo to Mumbai pahunch jayega. But then now no worries as Maan is there with her. She is not alone as she was in HP.
missing RIPPED APART  from last  15 days ,read at one go .
so , much happened  .loved it
She looked up at him as tears trickled down her cheeks. He searched her face, waited for her to say something but nothing happened. She looked at him as if he was a dream. Gulping the lump in his throat, he gently cupped her jaw and called again, "Geet"... and then she leapt forward and flung in his arms as she broke into gut-wrenching cries. He held on her tightly as she clutched onto his collar, seeking the warmth of his embrace.

atlast ,she is in maan arms . feeling content .so, loved this para , i can't tell u
Originally posted by mahi.ve

hey i read ur ff in one go..its really awsmplz pm me whenever u update further
i sent u buddy rqst...so plz accept it nd pm me😊

Thanks MahiπŸ˜ƒ

i m glad tht u enjoyed the story.. will pm u and wud love to hear more from u😳

Originally posted by zaqxsw

Hey Sonia...
R u going to hit me for not commenting earlier and even missing commenting on ur work earlier as I said..???😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I am sooo sorry... Was actually very busy with the college wrapping up and farewell and stuff and then sprained my hand so couldnt comment... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Well lets leave the sad story... I am back here again to tel u how much I loved the update... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Was so eagerly waiting for the update u dont know...
Actually wanted the truth to come out in front of Maan but then how can I forget its u who is giving directions for the story to progress and then its Maan and Geet on the other hand...
I have my full sympathies with Vicky and Anu... I wonder how these two have been dealing with Maaneet... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Its indeed fun and adventurous task for Vicky to get the entire story but  only he and Anu can do it... Loved his dialogue... "Unko angry young man banaya toh at least you could have spared us humans around him with a stronger heart na!"
Well if u permit me can I murder NT and Arjun especially... He is just disgusting... 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Finally Dev has some voice in the story...
Pinky stupid hai... I knw she loves Geet but y does she have to come in between Maaneet... 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Please inke beech ki MU jaldi se solve kar do...

For ur work, great update... I just cant tell u how much I love reading ur updates and wait for u to update...
Hope ur hand is fine now and u have got to best of ur health...
Thanks for the pm...
Waiting for a next nice interesting update from u...
Signing off
Love
Sakshi

Hi SakshiπŸ€—

yes... a whack from meπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† 

just kidding😳 i understand personal life comes first and farewell and the college days comes only once... so i m glad tht u enjoyed those😳

ha ha ha bhai ki love story main bechare Anu and Vicky ki waat lag gayiπŸ˜†... can u imagine with both of them on Geet's side... what Maan would do post marriage? he for sure would go and bang his head out thereπŸ˜†

don't bother abt Arjun, his days r counted now... Maan and Geet are not going to spare him

well if u see Pinky's view point... anyone wud get angry at Maan... the poor girl is hurt and he has being a jerkAngry

My hand is all fine... the next dose of dhamaka is a proof of that naπŸ˜† didn't realize it went so longπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Thanks a bunch dear😊
Originally posted by Alvi18

awesome update sonia

Thanks AlviπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sukklover

...πŸ˜›

ur update was    also ...

u really done a  of couse ...

..really 

just  ...

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ4 ur  ...

4 PM me dear..😳.

once again i said   n ...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
lots of ...πŸ€—
update soon...
 lov,❀️
Tama

Thanks a bunch TamaπŸ˜ƒ

glad u enjoyed the update
Originally posted by ansah

Beautiful update as always...

finally they are heading somewhere

waiting for more

Thanks AnsahπŸ˜ƒ

yup... towards the truth😳

Originally posted by shivikasavvy

hey..yaar its 

Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rosesana

awesome part
sorry for late reply 
thanks for pms

Its no prob dearie
glad u liked it
thanksπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by leverne

i just started to read this ff...can u pls pm me...i'l try to catch up as soon as possible i still am on part 16...either blame it on my slow speed or lack of time...lol...

Sure i will and would love to read more from u
glad u r liking the story...
thanks a bunchπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mystique_girl

Hi Sonia,

Want to confess today - your updates are wonderful and whenever I read your updates I feel I can see everything infront of my own eyes - there are so real - and while reading i think of points to say to you and they become so many that i decide not to write them down πŸ˜•

So instead of going deep into the story analysing each line, let me just tell you that your story is just wonderful - its flowing amazingly...the twists you plot are awesome, the emotions portrayed are very real - just the way i like them to be ... 

I have an inkling this is going to be like a movie and you are planning maan arjun showdown at anu's engagement ceremony ... it will be a big dhamaka...just waiting for the happy times to return😳

you have planned your storyline really well. bravo girl... πŸ‘

Thanks a bunch Mystic girlπŸ˜ƒ

I m glad tht u find my write-up so gripping... i just let it go with a flowEmbarrassed so happy tht u can imagine the scenesπŸ˜ƒ

hmm i m plannin a big dhamaka but m yet to decide its course... lets hope it turns out atleast goodEmbarrassed
nice parts 
thanks for pm
 dear...😊

1stly ...4 PM me hunn...

u really done  n

...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

4 that  to u..πŸ‘πŸΌ.

... ......n really  .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰...

4 donn't comment regular but also late n short.becouse of my exam.....

4 ur update tons of  n ..πŸ€—.
again  4 ur update..πŸ˜ƒ..
lov,❀️
Tama