Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

OMG!!! I loved it!

So glad no confrontation yet...building up the suspense and climax...love it!!!

Vicky is the best and my fav!! He's so blunt...and cute! Sasha-Vicks rock! What a cute little scene!

So glad Anu told Arjun that Geet will be there...OMG...it's getting so good!

Maan...the caring Maan returns...love his possessiveness and how he's gonna make them all pay...uff!!! The magic is BACK! Well it's been back, but I love this MAAN!!!!!!

Amazing job...so just wondering, how much longer are you going to make it...I hope it guess on for another 100 updates...but I also want maneet together ASAP...so a little hint!๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Hetal...

nothing happens abruptly na... so no sudden confrontation besides Maan needs to do his bit of hardwork๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Arjun eventually has to walk the place that would bust his actions! so he's going to be here!

u want 100 updates๐Ÿ˜ฒ... yeh bhi bata de likhun kya๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

glad u liked Visha๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: seshatree

nice continue soon...

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

love the encounter btw  maan & geet

vicky  & maan
both brother want to put the missing
puzzzle but cant finger out
pinki fnd out the truth btw maaneet
uff arjun what an obssession lover๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
good that dev outburst NT she real needed
that
finally maan saw again gurvinder
with geet
wonder what he i'll do now
what mindblowing part
love it core
waiting next part
muah sonia
bless yu dear
thanks pm

Thanks Simi...

sometimes u need just a head on and then u can never stop until u get what u r seeking and its so with Maan now... he wants to know truth and will go to any heights to do so

Arjun is still in his obsession and tht obsession itself will bring doom to him

glad u enjoyed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Saams

Geet wouldnt easily give in na??I'm dying to know what would be Maan's next step..

No...  could she?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

he'll fight back...
thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swaatii

Hi dear, i just read whole ff in one night .
Its really awesome . Please do add me in your pm list .
And please please please update . . . . . . ,
WAITING . . . ..
]

Thanks a bunch Swaati
I'm glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
would love to read more from u๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: blueopal

hey  nice  update  dear...
so  maan  is  trying  to  find out  the  truth...nice...
looking  fwd...

Thanks pal
ofcourse with the leads... he wants to find the truth and he will๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: pop77

Sonia again you stop where we want Maan listen their convo. Now Arjun know that Anni know where Geet is...I hope Anni should tell him that Geet will be their with Maan Veerji...Geet still love him..Maan has to work hard to get back his love..I think Maan should talk to pinky..but i think he not going to..Now Maan knows that he made a real big mistake to not listen to her..where she try to tell him..

How Maan find clue..HE going to ask Gurvinder about Geet?

Hey Payal...
Don't worry... Arjun will have his dues to be paid!
And the convo... well the confrontation will follow... but Geet won't reveal anything to him to he needs to put in efforts
Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: .muskaan

Di๐Ÿค— I am Back with one more idea to torture those ********** but this time only for NT... geet should get a bat, and hit NT's head n then get a few cats and have them pounce on NT then she should throw salt on NT's wounds then she should feed NT to the wild dogs...The last two updatse were as asual rulane wale...๐Ÿ˜ญ.i cried as i read both the parts together and i was all the time praying plz plz plz geet tells him but somewhere i knew she wont still hope karne mein mare kya ja raha tha so i did hope but nothing happened๐Ÿคช ...Maan ka bacchhhaa itni bakwas already karke uski tummy full nahi hui๐Ÿ˜ก ...abhi bhi gadha gets angry... he needs to control his anger... Arjun the ********** he better rot in hell... ๐Ÿ˜ก

PS: i am so very happy today... papa is coming tomorrow...

Muskiii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Babu how r u? how was the vacation if u back yet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† i m sure u would have blackmailed Uncle into it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

aww sorry to make u cry honey๐Ÿ˜•...

but ur torcher plans r as usual terrifying... NT padegi toh aise hi mar jayegi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and some habits never change na
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome part.
loved it
I expect it geet try to ignore his questions or didn't tell him anything.

Pinky saved geet.
poor geet,how much she is suffering.
vicky is so nice.
Arjun ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ
dev done right thing to nt and scold her.
hope maan will find out truth this time.
continue soon.

Thanks dear
after all what he has been telling her,... she'll obviously not tell him na things so easily...

Yup Geet has been thru a lot but now the tables r soon to be turned and the offenders would get their due๐Ÿ˜Š

Maan will get to the bottom of the things soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: mandymore

Grt prt.maan hav to work hard 4 gaing geet's trust again.chalo pinky ko to sach pata chala,hope vicky ko b pata chaljae to maan ko bata dega,nice prt

Thanks dear
u r right he would have to win her back now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Maan will get to the bottom of the things๐Ÿ˜ณ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuandavi

Nice update. So now Maan hath dho kar Geet ke peeche pad gaya he sach jaanne k liye. May be he will over hear Geet taliking to Guruvinder.

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Haath dho ke nahi.. naha dho ke๐Ÿ˜†
he'll know now๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: padamjot

Hiii Dear...

Super awsum FF...Just read it in last 2 days.,..It is so so so gud...U r an awsum writer...Beautiful Concept, Beautifully presented...Completely in luv wid it...

Thnk God Maan is knowing sumthing now..He must rush to Hoshiarpur to find all d details afterall he is MSK...nd plz dont ruin Anu's life.. I wish nd hope truth cums out before engagement only, though i doubt u'll reveal the truth at engagement only nd will end up Anu getting engaged wid Yash.. dats completely my guess though lets c where the story goes...I even hav a doubt dat the character cming in party with Gurvinder to help Geet is not a helper but a traitor...Brij's goon or  maybe sum old character... Plz remove my suspisions by updating soon;...
 Nd plz do add me to ur PM list...I'll send u a buddy request...

Thnx in advance...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a bunch Padamjot๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm glad that u enjoyed the whole of it... it could have been streneous though๐Ÿ˜†
He'll know things soon.. and as per going to HP... tht too will happen... the engagement will not take place๐Ÿ˜Š 

Anu and Yash would be paired up๐Ÿ˜ณ and there wud be no more badies around... its too complicated anyways๐Ÿ˜†

i hope u keep enjoyin the tale till the end๐Ÿ˜Š
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: jnawaz

so...my coworker (who I got hooked onto Geet) asked me if i read the update yesterday...i said no...not yet...she said "its good"...then this morning...my best friend (who doesnt read this ff but knows about it cuz of me)...asked if i read it so i could give her the details...i said no...not yet...she ordered me to read it and tell her what happened...im like..dear lord woman...hold your horses!! ๐Ÿ˜•...so...its Saturday afternoon...i just did three admissions at work...now...i have my chinese for lunch...my sobe cranberry/grapefruit drink...and now im read to read!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...what a process its become...๐Ÿ˜†...so lets go!

"reminding her of her once apon a time..."...wow...Maneet truly are faiytales for us arent they...cuz just like after watching a disney movie you want your prince charming...here...after maneet...you want your MSK ๐Ÿ˜ณ...i LOVED Geet's reaction...i knew that she wasnt going to turn into a blubbering slob and open her dil ki bhadas in front of Maan...but i wasnt sure how you'd handle it...im glad that you showed that Geet remembered that when she needed him...she had turned her away ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...he didnt give her a chance...and now...she shouldnt either...well...not yet any way...Maan's reaction to Geet's reaction...(wow) ...was just amazing...something snapped ruining the harmony of his spirit...because it was the first time he was seeing Geet as worn out and defeated...superb!! just...awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i loved it!! im so confused!! i mean...ek taraf...im with Geet...she is right in her place to push him away after what he did/didnt do...then...seeing Maan somewhat repenting for his actions or lack there of, i feel for him...but...i think...at the end...im with Geet more on this one...at least for now...she needs to hold a grudge! ๐Ÿ˜›...i do however want to see Maan kick Arujns butt!! i want to see his reaction when he finds out the whole truth!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...i swear...seeing Pinky standing up to Maan...i LOVED it...our sweet si, innocent si Pinky...haye haye...sherni nikli!!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...ok...i agree...forget MSK...Geet can have him...i want VIcky!! you tell ms sasha that she has competition!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...i loved how he tells it to Maan like it is !! fabulous...just...fabulous!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i loved his talk with Babaji!! he he...๐Ÿคฃ...the Arjun scene...umm...need i say...eww!! ๐Ÿคข...chalo...finally Dev has found his...errm...spine ๐Ÿ˜‰...good to see that he is finally standing up to that chudail of a wife he has...bleh!!! that comment Geet made about Maan hurting her before...and her being used to the pain...omg...dead...im dead...flawless!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...

cant wait for next part!! eee!!
JAZ

Okay buddy... can u tell me who routed u to RA... I'm just plain curious๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and u inturn got someone else waiting for u to update on the updates๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... nd here r my friends... if i tell them anything thy roll their eyes at me  nd walk awayConfused๐Ÿ˜†

oh yes... Maaneet has somehow that appeal of a fairy tale of the princess and the princess... of the knight in shining armour and his damsel in distress! making us single female souls wait for our MSKs to pass by๐Ÿ˜† hmm i m all ready to up grab such an opportunityEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†

maine bola tha... maan singh khurana ko papad belne padenge... so he's on the job now... soon we'll have Khurana papad factory too๐Ÿ˜†

I know at times its confusing and distressin when she has to push her away... but no wounds heal so soon na and her trauma can definitely not be soothed in a day's time... so he needs to make ammends... besides he needs to do some mehnat too๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

U too want Vicky... Sasha is going to fortify him now๐Ÿ˜† MSK ki popularity kam ho rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks a bunch Jaz... so glad u r enjoying ur stayEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Jaan...๐Ÿค—...sab Usse dekhne gaye hai...main akeli hu ghar pe...๐Ÿ˜›
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

bravo sonia๐Ÿ‘..what a tale you have weaved here...32 parts strong and still going on...i never get bored of it...i love that maan has now got a different determination...vicky's and sasha's relationship is too cute..arjun is the perfect psycho...he is simply insane...you are developing all of the characters very well...loved every bit of this update...and maan's reaction at the end was my favorite...because as you might have heard before...i love jealous maan๐Ÿ˜...๐Ÿ˜†

Sylvia to be honest i myself don't know how RA got past 30 mark coz i didn't expect it to run so long and to be loved so dearly... so i m highly obliged and grateful๐Ÿ˜ƒ

glad u enjoyed the whole update... i know jealous Maan is an instant turn on๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: honeygrape

just saw your ff 2 days back only... loved it very much... and eagerly waiting 2 know how this jealous maan will react... wonderful ff dear...Clap wen are you updating the next partt.. plsss update sooon

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
glad u enjoyed the whole of the journey of RA
would love to hear more from u๐Ÿ˜ƒ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Hey Jaan...๐Ÿค—...sab Usse dekhne gaye hai...main akeli hu ghar pe...๐Ÿ˜›

haw? tujhe kyun chod gaye?

chal main ghar bhaag rahi hoon abhi๐Ÿ˜†