Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing updates!!!! Loved them! Maan finally knows that Geet's not married! Waiting :)
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!awesome  updates👏  dear...
finally  maan  came  to  know  the  truth🥳🥳...
am  really  happy  n  maan  comforting  geet😳...nice...
jaldi  update  karo  next  part...plz...
looking  fwd...

seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...update soon...
Viji79 thumbnail
How much ever she convinces herself that they were never meant to be, how much ever she tries to go away from him, she finally understands that no matter how much ever he has hurt her in ignorance, she belongs to him and the much needed consolation to her sorrows, only the warmth of his embrace can provide. Awesome Sonia.
First of all i thank you with all my heart for two updates!!
The first part was really heart wrenching!
his pain, her persistence, his jealousy, her not opening up, his misconceptions and her declarations wow! in short it was painful! Visha are really cute. The part where she catches Vicky's hand, showing her insecurities, can anything be much real?
And then Maan getting drunk, or manhandling Gurvinder or anything everything was next to perfect!😳
Not to forget Anu-Arjun-Dadi conversation. I can see truths slowly revealing or setting the stage. Every little scene including Arjun is my favorite now-a-days as it is setting up his destruction!
And then comes the part where Pinky told Maan about Geet's marital status.
I really wonder how you use each and every character of yours!
Even though we know that Geet's parents passed away in an accident which is truly a murder, i didn't expect brij to stoop so low! that was pathetic!
But still i hate Arjun more... no Brij.. actually both! those two are two disgusting people! ugh😡
the last part !! wah!!
i prefer a hug more than a kiss as a hug always comforts you.. and it did! am really glad she hugged him.. hope she opens up and gives him a little hint..and even if it doesn't happen, let them be there together for a while..
those were simply mindblowing updates! please please continue soon!!
Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
Seema_sg24 thumbnail
Superb part, thanx 4 update
myedward12 thumbnail
wonderful update, wow finally maan knows that she is not married!
hope that now she will tell everything to him...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, yaar Amazing update and thanx for 2 updates back to back and happy to see man knowing at last that geet is not married. plsss update soon dear.
Oblivion007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!!absolutely astounding update!i can't believe u posted 2 parts!it was so nice of u!the updates were soo much gripping to say the least!atlast maan came to know that she is not married and pirtially realized his mistake,it was soo much relieving.now that arjun needs to be exposed,that bas***d needs to get his full due.thanks again for making ths a pleasure read and thnks sooo much for the pm,u're definitely a star!
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely... 😊

be it single or double update, we can't get it enough... 😉