Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
R...

well well...look who is here...yes indeed Reya is finally here to comment...she is sry she took so long to come...she hates to keep ppl waiting but she is here now...

okay Part 33 comments...😊

part 33 was the part which was probably the most high tense like...bad grammar right there but u know what i mean...this was the part where my eyes were just glued to the screen...i was waiting for secrets to unveil...and this part was the beginning which would set all the revelations into motion...

see know we have established the fact that Arjun is indeed a kuta...a kuta like no other😡...so now i am waiting for Maan ti beat Arjun black and blue ( x 100)...karma is a B***H...and Arjun will definitely get his share of it...

Maan's tension and the need to talk to Geet was definitely understandable...i know...i am finally saying something nice about him...but we can't ignore the fact that he does still deeply love his Geet...i hope their pain ends soon...

and indeed Vicky and Sasha were so cute throughout...especially their dance...there was always in the background sorts...but i just love reading them...i think i am in love with them...😆..but they are so cute...😳

now time for part 34 comments...

u know why i am dancing with eshu??? 😆...cause maan finally...finally...finally...found out that Geet is not married...like balle balle...i know Maan has a long way to go to make it up to Geet was this is milestone for his journey back...thank u Pinky for telling him that 😃
and tej is going to help Geet get justice 😃...can't wait for Brij to get punished for his bad deeds...

and omg...the last parking lot scene 😍...and i am saying omggg because it was a Maaneet moment which made me awww...they were in each others arms...hugging...as Maan comforted her...a moment like this came after forever...i couldn't help but fall in love with the scene...

the updates were rocking...so well written...i know there are a zillion things i didn't mention which i knew i was going to say when i was reading.....
But darling u did fab...loved it all🤗..love ya 

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chalo gn kaminisss n deepu..

wuwww juuu
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

nooo

kamini deeepu teri wajah se!!

ab maine kya kiya... ab main yahan achi bachi ki tarah ghoom rahi hoon RA ke part B padne keliye

pata laga mujhe yeh pwpd kya hai... woh MWC mein kaise aaya
AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😆

omg . . . Let me finish hyperventilating . . . WOW 😳 It all came out . . . (well for MG kinda/sorta) and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆 Sad, but it was so enthralling, I can't even tell you! 😆😃😉 OMG and u ended it there!!!! But thank you so much for bringing it to this point!

THAT MEANS ANGRY KISS IS NEXT UPDATE!!!! PROMISE!? Thank you sooo much!

Love u Sonia,

Liz

Edited by luvabbybaby - 12 years ago
-jia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

nooo

kamini deeepu teri wajah se!!

🤣 
-jia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: euphoric

eshu double dhamaka😆

Indeed...😆 
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: euphoric

eshu double dhamaka😆

Kal teri thi...aaj mera hai...FKK saath hai toh chinta ki kya baat hai🤣🤣🤣
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Good night aashu...sweet MWC dreams with ur PWPD🤣...kal subah tak mar nahi jaana kamini apne sapnon mein...waapas aaio jaroor🤣🤣🤣...wuww juuu🤗
craziekudi thumbnail
awesome parts soni... loved it!! lets see wht happens now...
libra25 thumbnail
finally the fireworks...we were waiting for...
ohh so the next update probably would be some talk or consoling each other...
i really liked the way how he got to know the truth about her marriage and the rest hopefully geet will tell him...
i am curious to see how will maan react on revelation about arjun and is it going to happen at the time engagement...as you have set the stage for the engagement to take place in mumbai...
two updates was a treat and itni dhamakedar was the icing on the cake...
both the parts were awesome...