Woh chasma mere hai... 😑 πŸ˜Ž 

Reya Dahling... lunch karle...soni may take soemtime..😳
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

eshu hi fi kaminii😍

jiu pink n white polka dots..😍

abe tere MWC mein ye PWPD kaha se aagay..?kahi Jiu ne tujhe toh nahi bhej di...???ab usse toh ye use hoga nahi filhaal🀣🀣🀣🀣...haaye Aashu...tu PWPD aur MWC☺️🀣🀣🀣...aaj ki SBS se bhi jyaadaa haaawwwttt hai🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: esha143

🀣🀣...welll if I tell u before hand...what's the surprise in that...Aren't u happy that u r getting another one just after a while...so stop complaining babes n enjoy the treat...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

oh sweets..me is nit complaining...but my poor impatient nature is suffering...lolz...and my laptop just might stop refreshing..lolz
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...shake it ki bachchi...tera kuch nahi ho saktha...tu saari hadhe paar kar chuki hai...aur kyun na ho...humaari Kult ki Guru Jia maa jo tehri...🀣🀣🀣🀣

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Guru-Jia-Maiya

abe tere MWC mein ye PWPD kaha se aagay..?kahi Jiu ne tujhe toh nahi bhej di...???ab usse toh ye use hoga nahi filhaal🀣🀣🀣🀣...haaye Aashu...tu PWPD aur MWC☺️🀣🀣🀣...aaj ki SBS se bhi jyaadaa haaawwwttt hai🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

MWCDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
craziekudi thumbnail
wow loved partA... come one part b fast!!
craziekudi thumbnail

MWCDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

aashu ab yeh PWPD kya hai... itna shortforms yaad kaise rahtha haio tere koπŸ˜†
-jia- thumbnail

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Guru-Jia-Maiya

😎 meri chattaar chaya mei rahegi to aisa hi hoga... πŸ€£ chalo kam se kam koi to mujhse kuch seekh raha hai... 🀣
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 34 

They both looked away and the moment his eyes fell on the bearer of the voice, any wisdom that was left in him flew out of the window. Geet's eyes widened as Gurvinder looked from Maan to Geet and back. Quickly, Maan hoisted himself in front of Geet and took a threatening step towards Gurvinder as he looked at him with pure rage blistering through his eyes. Geet gasped as Maan's hands suddenly grabbed Gurvinder's collar. Baffled, Geet rushed to Gurvinder's aide and tried to pry off Maan's hands when she heard gurvinder speak, "What the hell!" he said as he gripped Maan's hands. Geet was thankful as so far they had not attracted any unwanted attention. "Chodiye inhe Maan!" Geet said firmly drawing Maan's attention by tugging at his sleeves. The command, the authority in Geet's voice didn't go unnoticed by him. He glared at her and pushed Gurvinder away. Gurvinder stumbled back and glared back at Maan before turning on his heels and walking away. Geet panicked and called out after him, "Gurvinder ji'" Just as she was about to walk away Maan held her hand wanting her to stop... not wanting her to go behind that man. Geet looked at him and than his hand. Completely at a loss at his sudden and irrational behavior, Geet shot him an annoyed look as she commanded, "Let go!" Instantly he let go off her hand and turned away at once hiding the immense pain that shot up in his heart as he saw her defending the other man. As Geet rushed towards the lobby entrance, Maan turned back to catch a glimpse of her retreating back.

"Gurvinder Ji...Gurvinder ji... please meri baat suniye'" Geet pleaded as she followed him. He stopped in his tracks and turned to her as she rushed, "Please Gurvinderji... I'm sorry for all that transpired inside." Gurvinder took a deep breath before placing a hand on her shoulder, "Its ok. I know it's not your fault Geet. But I don't understand what is that man's problem" he said annoyed. Though she had a fair idea that the flare-up was a result of Maan's possessive streak, she never expected Maan to lose his control like that and so she looked down. Gurvinder shook his head to shrug of the unpleasant event and smiled at her, "Don't worry I'm not turning my back on you for something you have no role to play in" Geet smiled back gratefully.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"You left her alone at the conference!" flabbergasted, Pinky asked Adi. "Haye Babaji! Itni raat gaye meri bachchi akeli kaise aayegi?" Pammi voiced her concern. Adi looked at his mother and his wife and rolled his eyes. "You women are just the same. Adhi baat sunte ho aur rai ka pahad bana de te ho." He teased them. "Adi!" Pammi reprimanded him. "Ma... Geet akeli nahi hai. Maan Sir hain uske saath. Woh usse drop kar denge" Adi replied agreeably. "Maan Sir!" Pinky cried out. "Why? Why would he drop her?" she asked getting hyper. "Relax Pinky! There's no need to get worked up. You know Maan Sir is a responsible person" he defended himself and Maan. "Responsible, My Foot!" Pinky exclaimed. Both Pammi and Adi looked at her perplexed, she quickly added, "Ma... aapko nahi pata... he's a very arrogant man. Kahin Geet se kuch keh diya toh." Adi frowned at her, "Don't be ridiculous Pinky. He's just a little stern!" he defended Maan once again while Pinky muttered under her breath and was about to retort when she heard her mother-in-law speaking. "Zyada kisi ki taraf dari na kar. Kya zaroorat thi tujhe Geet ko yun akele chod ke aane ki? She's your sister... your responsibility... you should have waited for her" Pammi chided Adi, clearly disapproving of his action. He sighed, it surely was difficult to manage around with three ladies in the house, "Ma... Pinky... Geet is going to be fine... trust me!" saying he walked away to his room. "Geet is going to be fine!" Pinky imitated him in irritation and turned to Pammi who was equally displeased with Adi.  

She didn't realize but her each step was being monitored. A pair of intense brown eyes were synchronized with her each move. After she walked into the main lobby connecting the entrance of the hotel, he walked over to the closed meeting room shielded by the dark glasses that allowed him to overlook the main lobby without being obvious. Moments ago, he had let her go once again but this time his action wasn't marked with an intention of giving up on her. He was done with letting Geet have her way, for now he was taking matters in his own hands. He wanted to know everything and for it he was ready go to any extent and he didn't care what course he was undertaking to reach his goal. He knew she was hiding something. He could see that she was jittery and he could easily make out that she was waiting for someone. If everything between her and her husband was as fine as it seemed to be than she wouldn't have been staying at her aunt's place. So he knew beneath the surface, everything was not as calm as it looked like. Thus, he let her go so that he could get what he wanted. Though she might have chosen to walk away yet again but this time, he wasn't giving up so soon. Every time that man touched her, his insides blazed causing his blood to boil. Responsively, his fingers curled to fists as he fought the urge to tear her apart from that man's hold. But he stayed back, he stayed back enduring the burns determined to know what and precisely who ripped his world apart.

Just as Geet's eyes wandered towards the entrance, his eyes followed her line of sight too. Maan frowned as he took in the profile of the man who was by the gates beside her husband who gestured her to come towards them. And just as he caught on with Geet's apprehensive expressions and her paling appearance as she tentatively made her way towards the entrance, he rushed out.

Geet could feel herself being watched but brushed it off blaming it on her nerves. She looked at the man with Gurvinder and immediately a look of familiarity crossed over her but she was scared. It was then that Gurvinder reassuringly smiled at her and gestured her to join them. Geet tentatively made her way towards them as she remembered this man who had come to Handa Haveli to pay his respects to her parents after their death. She vaguely remembered him going over to Brij and saying something to him which had caused the latter to growl while he sneered. What was he doing here? What did he want? Was it a trap again? Several doubts lined her mind. Nevertheless, knowing well that this might be her only chance, she walked upto them and then followed them outside.

Maan almost ran as he rounded the corridor to come to the main lobby and frantically looked around for any sign of her or those two men. But she was nowhere in sight, neither was her husband nor that estranged man. He went towards the reception desk and as he inquired, he was informed that Geet had left the hotel with the two men.  

Frustrated, he moved a hand in his hair and was about to step out when his cell phone buzzed. He looked at the caller id and received the call. It was Adi. He placed the phone to his ear and was surprised to listen a female voice greeting him from the other side. "Hello Sir... Good evening... sorry to disturb you but Geet isn't taking our call and I wanted to speak to her. Woh ghar nahi aayi na toh mummy ji ko fikar ho rahi hai" Pinky said. "She's not with me" he replied clearly not pleased with the intervention. "How can that be?" Pinky asked incredulously. "Excuse me!" he said as his eyes turned slits. "Adi told us you would be dropping her home" she clarified herself. "It's not my fault that she doesn't want to come with me. I can't stop her from going away with her husband, can I?" he asked heatedly but his remark was met by a shriek, "HUSBAND!" Maan pulled his phone away from his ear for a moment before he began, "yes! Her husba'"

"It can't be!" Pinky's urgent cry cut him midsentence irritating him further. "Really? And why that can't be Mrs. Pinky Malhotra?" he asked grudgingly. She shut her eyes. "Coz she's not married... aur jab shaadi nahi hui hai toh husband kahan se aayega?" exclaimed Pinky but then narrowing her eyes she asked dubiously, "Sir, Are you sure she's not in any trouble? I'm sorry, lekin aapne toh kuch nahi kaha na uss se?... (Slowly getting hyper) She doesn't even know many people around here... Kahan gayi hogi? And when did she leave? Did she herself tell you that she was going with her husband?" worried, Pinky began her ranting oblivious to the fact that her rants were falling on deaf ears.

Geet walked over with the two men to the basement parking of the hotel. The place was not only in the vicinity with the right amount of security around but also secluded. Once in the midst of the numerous cars parked, Geet turned to face the man. "Maine aapko Hoshiarpur main dekha tha" she said apprehensively eyeing the man and then looking at Gurvinder who quietly listened to the conversation. "Mera naam Teji hai. Handa Haveli ke paas wali haveli humari hai." said Teji with a whiff of arrogance. Geet nodded as she carefully studied the features of the man in front of her and asked, "and why do you want to help me?". The guy certainly didn't look amused to be interrogated but replied with vengeance, "Brij!"

"She's not married!" the words poured on his ears like molten metal and hammered again and again causing all the other voices to shut in its wake. He forgot where he was. He forgot what he was doing. He forgot everything else as the words echoed in his ears. His eyes glistened as his heart started pounding in his chest as if telling him that it knew, it knew all the while. That it had been right. That Geet was his. Everything else around him faded and the only realization remained was that Geet was not married. That she did not get married. But then... how could that be? Didn't he see it himself... as the thought crossed his mind a frown appeared on his temples and he was brought back to his surroundings, he faintly heard Pinky's voice on the other side... completely ignoring what she said or what she was saying, he asked her, "I saw it myself. Uski shaadi... woh hoshiarpur main... how could that be?" he blurted incoherent words desperately holding on to the anchor of his life, his phone close to his ears.

"Brij ki tanashahi ko khatam karna hai maine. His illegal and immoral stance of acting as the moral police of the village when he himself roams around like a hooligan has now reached way beyond my tolerance. The greedy man that he is... he forged my father's signature to illicitly posses our family land leading into my father's death" he said remorsefully. "So you are using me to avenge your loss?" Geet asked hesitantly. Gurvinder chose not to interfere unless required. "No! Because I know what he did. Because I know you are right" Teji snapped. "What do you know?" Geet asked earnestly as she hugged herself bracing up for what was to come. 

Several moments passed but Pinky remained quiet. And so he demanded, "Pinky! Answer me!" Picky clutched the phone hard as she said, "Sir should I speak? Because from what I have known you are good at making assumptions so may be you can assume things here as well" So stunned he was at the turn of events... at the information that Geet was not married that the implications of Pinky's words was lost on him. "I need to know!" he said earnestly and heard her sigh before she replied, "That doesn't matter, does it?" He was appalled at the answer. That doesn't matter! That she is not married doesn't matter! That Geet was and is his doesn't matter! He shut his eyes and much to his own surprise said, "please!" Pinky was shocked! Taken aback, by not only hear the man plead but also to hear the cry of agony in his voice, Pinky was not liking where the conversation was heading. Ever so slowly she said, "She wouldn't be too happy with our dialogue here" Maan's hands balled into fists, "I need to know" he said once more only this time with determination. Listening to the hurt and genuine tone of his voice, Pinky couldn't stop herself anymore, "Koi shaadi nahi hui thi. Geet had run away from there" and that was all that he needed to know. He didn't realize when a single drop of tear made its way down his cheek but he gulped back the lump in his throat and wiped it off before anyone could see it. "But sir... woh hai kahan? She shouldn't be venturing out by herself. It's not safe" Pinky said as her original fears resurfaced. "Nothing will happen to her" Maan said with resolve as he disconnected the call. He definitely had a lot of questions but right now he needed to find Geet. So he dashed outside and looked around for any signs of her but yet again he was disappointed.

"The brakes of your parents... car were tampered with. You know that?" he asked grimly. Geet nodded in yes. "It was because of the faulty brakes that the car crashed into the huge carrier coming from opposite direction" he said. "I know that" Geet whispered as she silently mustering up the courage. "The driver of that carrier went absconding. Do you know who the driver was?" he asked. Geet gasped for air as realization whipped her hard. She knew who had tampered with the brakes and now she knew from where that carrier had landed in the middle of the path. And as the realization dawned, she could only whisper, "Brij!"

Not finding her anywhere he went to the security personnel to ask about her. The guy had seen her. "Sir, Geet madam basement parking in taraf gayi hai." Before he could finish the sentence, Maan dashed towards the parking lot.

Teji sighed and nodded to confirm before he began, "I was driving over to my fields that run parallel to the road that leads to bus stop. I had seen the accident and I had seen the driver driving your parents... car jump right in time when the carrier appeared. And after the car crashed into it, I saw Brij before he merged with the darkness of the night."

Tears spilled down her eyes. She knew her parent's death was no accident and that it had been all planned. Her parents were murdered. She had heard it too but she couldn't hold herself when the truth bared itself. Brutally and ruthlessly they had executed a foolproof plan that had cost her everything she had. She looked up when she felt a comforting hand over her shoulder to see Gurvinder looking at her apologetically. "Would you testify?" she asked rather pleaded ever so softly. Teji nodded in affirmation before he left gesturing Gurvinder to follow him.

"Geet... Geet'" Maan called as he rushed into the parking lot but there was no response. He looked around as he frantically ran amidst the cars looking for her. He knew she was still here. He could feel her presence. He was dying for a glimpse of her. Nothing mattered at this moment. He could trade everything he possessed for this. She didn't get married. She ran away from there. That meant she still belonged to him. He looked around to see her or those two men whom he had seen with her. He wondered who could they be... "Geet'" he called out again but garnered no reply. "Kahan ja sakti hai?" he wondered and just as he was about to turn away and leave he heard faint sobs coming from the far end of the parking lot and knew it was her.

He dashed through the line of cars and came around the corner to come face-to-face with the source of the sobs. However, the moment his eyes fell on the petite figure of Geet crouched on the hard and cold concrete floor with her head buried in her knees while her arms were wrapped around her legs tight, his heart leapt to his throat. Suddenly, he remembered all that he had said her. Their relationship being a mistake... accusing her of treachery... taunting her... insulting her... he vaguely remembered the times she had tried to tell him something... and now knew what she meant when she said that he knew nothing. He indeed knew nothing. His eyes glistened with unshed tears as he saw her shoulders shaking gently. Taking small steps he went forward towards her and went down on his knees beside her. Undoubtedly his heart yearned for her when she wasn't around but seeing her like this... it shattered into a million pieces. No pain he ever bore hurt him this bad. Apprehensively, he placed a hand on her shoulder as he called, "Geet?" 

She looked up at him as tears trickled down her cheeks. He searched her face, waited for her to say something but nothing happened. She looked at him as if he was a dream. Gulping the lump in his throat, he gently cupped her jaw and called again, "Geet"... and then she leapt forward and flung in his arms as she broke into gut-wrenching cries. He held her tightly as she clutched onto his collar, seeking the warmth of his embrace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over to you... Love you all...

Sonia😳

Edited by euphoric - 12 years ago
nooo

kamini deeepu teri wajah se!!