Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 - Page 75

Posted: 12 years ago
Reya baby๐Ÿค—...u r back...glad to see u...i'm fine...tera haath kaisa hai???
It's getting there..I have some pain but nothing too serious...
And nothing can keep me away from a RA update..lol
Great that u r getting fine...yes nothing can keep us away from RA update...
Ya...I refresh every min to see if the update is up...lolz...u can tell I am impatient...
NOTE

Okay Guys...those who are awaiting RA update...hold on tight as you are going to get a 'BIG' surprise today... one which will make you happy for sure...So be ready for that...But it's gonna take a while for it to come out... so have patience Dearies...n wait for that...๐Ÿ˜†

{This has nothing to do with the content of the update but yeah it's related to the update nonetheless๐Ÿ˜†}
Originally posted by esha143

NOTE

Okay Guys...those who are awaiting RA update...hold on tight as you are going to get a 'BIG' surprise today... one which will make you happy for sure...So be ready for that...But it's gonna take a while for it to come out... so have patience Dearies...n wait for that...๐Ÿ˜†

{This has nothing to do with the content of the update but yeah it's related to the update nonetheless๐Ÿ˜†}

. . . THIS MEANS THAT ANGRY KISS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
updateee??????????????????????????
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

Liz...I already said its not related to the content of the update...so no guess work darling...I don't want to get beaten up by u guys after u come to know of the surprise today...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by esha143

Liz...I already said its not related to the content of the update...so no guess work darling...I don't want to get beaten up by u guys after u come to know of the surprise today...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

. . . What's that mean than . .  LOL ๐Ÿ˜† Is it something that relates to euphoric and not the update whatsoever?
Eshu...Mujhe to pehle se hi surprise ka pata hai...๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ
AND I CANNOT wait...๐Ÿ˜

Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago