Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
👏 👏 totaly love it!! Uff,geet why didnt u tell him!?anyway,i pitty her,suffering too much!punish that arjun! Tnx 4 the pm
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hayye!!! ek dum wahi rokti hai jahaa exictment badti hai. . . . . Its high tym now let maan meet gurinder. . . .
ninand thumbnail
loved the update. loved it.seems like Dev might be the one who discovers that NT and Arjun are upto no good... God, Arjuns nasty! 

so desperately wanna know who she gets to meet and what then she plans afterwards to avenge the death of her parents.. and Maans reaction to the entire truth.. thanks for the pm and do post the next part soon.
JULIEL thumbnail
loved the update and really looking forward to the next update!!
-jia- thumbnail
Soch rahi hoon reserve karo ya nahi karo... woh kya hai na ki mera R's ka quota bhadta hi ja raha hai...🤣...abhi to tension ho rahi hai... and itne saare Rs dekhkar chakkar bhi aa rahe hain...*long sigh*  Chalo kar hi leti hoon...

rejerbed...😛

_____
Damn... this is for the previous part also...As I cannot find my earlier R...😭😭

I had the hardest time finding this R...😡😡 

Part 31 :::
Okies... I loved the start...with a dance...vicky and sasha...😳 i loved how Vicky is so expressive with his words... so different than his bro who used words as if he will have to pay income tax on each word he utters...😡😆😆 

SO Maan looking for Vicky to find out the troubles in Geet's life.. der aaye durust aaye Maan babu... ready for next jhatka?? ek maamuli jhatka nahi hai... 440 ka volt lagne wala hai...😆 
The whole way vicky tells Maan about her parents death... was just too tooo...eerrrmmm good...wonderful...intense... kamini mujhe words nahi mil rahe hai describe karne ke...😭 The whole vicky Maan scene is just mindblowing..i have never read anything so intense and no i am chadaaing u on any chana ke jhaad.. yahan koi jhaad nahi hai.. sirf tulips hain...😳 seriously Soni... you are my fav. writer... I wuw juuu too much..😳 I am so speechless.. I knew Maan ko jolt lagega but the way you wrote it...blew my mind...👏👏👏

My heart went out to Pammi when she refuses to let Geet go for the fear of losing her..and for a second I thought ki Geet is planning to leave for HP...thankGod I was behind on updates nahi to main tujhe maar daalti...😆😆 mujhe tension ho gayi thi...phew...

WOh jo phool Anu ne bheje geet ko ek din mujhe bhi tujhe bhejne padenge with the same note.. 😆😆 I think I shoudl save the note soemwhere...it will come handy...

Maan looking for her and not finding was making me edgy too...hehehe... 😆 OS finally he caught up with her and back to the real MSK.. truth will set you free... lets see what happens u get the truth Mr. MSK...

Part 32...

I had a hunch that Geet wont tell him anything...not now... she is just too broken... and i dont blame her... but still when she utters those words... it was painful to read...and the shock on Maan's face...after the near kiss... "This is wrong! You have no right!" mindblowing... kudos to you for that scene...👏👏 SO Maan finally accepts his mistake for leaving her there and lets Geet know that he knows abt her parents.. he is worried about her. Geet ko ab koi farak nahi padta... she doesnt give a damn... or maybe she is scared for him?? 😕 coz i thought she would break had Pinky not come there... or maybe not.. u have a perfect way of doing things... kaash tu CV team mei hoti...😳 baaki teen kaminian teri assiatant...paapis n jhappis se bhaar jaata serial...🤣 

Haila...Pinky ne Maan ko snubb kiya???😲😲 this was a shock... woh chuyi mui Pinky sir sir karne wali... achcha sunaaya MSK ko... mazaa aa gaya...👏
SO now Pinky knows about Maan n Geet 😳 good going jaanu...😃

Vicky vicky...vicky... love ju... gusse par discount...😆😆😆 I was in spilts here...ek dum se intense scene se comedy le aayi tu...😛

Dev Nt par chilaya???😲 jhatke pe jhatka.. haaye mera kamzor dil...😆😆 chalo good atleast he loves his siblings...😳 i liked him here...
Arjun ...no comments... aaj bahut gaali de chuki... meri quota phinish ho gaya hai...

Ufff...Maan ne sorry boli lekin Geet ne suni hai...total dramatic way...😳 awesome...👏

Wonderful parts hun...😳 aaj ke liye itna hi...jia ki batti down hai...so u can stop peeto the dhol and give ur arms soem rest... baaki ka dhol kal bajaayenge...😆

Wuw juuu🤗
Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago
ThugAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simply awsome part, do continue soon!!!
Hugs Graphic #34
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sonia, not sure what to say...
it is too much of suffering and our hears are ripped apart each time when I read the update...sigh!
hope there would be some end for this suferring
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...just loved it...
Morning Star thumbnail
amazing. oh my god i so wish this time maan uses his wits than his brawn.  as usual a very well portrayed of both imp characters and the rest of team.

waiting 4 ur next update.
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sonia not fair i was waiting that may be geet will tell maan everything soon but nothing happened.plsss waiting anxiously when maan will know the whole truth.😭plsss update soon and give us some happy update.