Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Unreserved

Haan . . Usse hurt kiya naa, Ab BHUKTOOO!
Sonia , I Love you for this. . I wanted Geet to not give in so easily 😈, so proud of her  . .
I loved the whole climax and the suspense of the story. Furthermore Srjun knowing the fact that Geet will be ther on the engagement . . omg! It's getting soo WoW!!
Vicky being the Superstar as always, despite the seriousness fo the situation, the fun side of his always shines . . πŸ˜† Ok! And Pinky knows the truth now, Great! She's been an adorable bhabhi so far and I hope thora love guru bhi ban jayee πŸ˜‰ . .
Aee looo .. Bechara Gurvinder toh gaya, Maan ke haathon aise hi pit jayegaa . . I hope Maan gets to know abt Arjun asap . .
But Amazing part Soni .. Cant wait for the next . .
Please continue soon ..

Edited by Teenage.dream - 12 years ago
awesome!

now pinky knew that maan is the one who didn't believe her!...

i think now maan will get to know the truth especially after the entry of gurvinder!...

continue soon!
Vicky looked upwards and gave a thumbs up as he said, "Great going! Oh my Great good Lord, Gusse pe discount offer chal raha tha ya kisi aur ingredient ki shortage thi that you stuffed my Veerji with what was readily accessible?" he said making a face when he heard a roar, "VICKY!". He immediately held his hand to his heart as a reflex and looking up again said, "Unko angry young man banaya toh at least you could have spared us humans around him with a stronger heart na!" with that he hurried to follow his Veerji's trail.
dis is d part i luved most out of d whole update
Vicky was awesum 2day
m not happy dat Arjun got a hint whr Geet is at
but y? Maan is not filling d blanks ike every one else is trying too
besides all dis comments
d update was simply superb
i mean out of dis world

awesome part

how badly i want maan to show days stars to arjun yeh kab hoga???

Awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
that was wow soni!! loved it!!! maan and his problems...
geet trying to escape maan!!! scared of that rat arjun!! his mind is cruel.. really cruel!!!
god help anu!!!
*****lol this time u didnt give me a chance to make aashu maan's sister, I am angry at her😑*****
geet has got a saviour in pinky!! loved pinky today!! the way she replied to maan was just wow!!!!
geet is meeting gurvinder rt...
this time maan will do something!!! i want him to know she is not married... poor geet loves him so much still!!!
awsome yaar...now am sure maan gonna find the truth soon 
i hope maan hears her conversation with the man (gurvinder?)
great part
geet needs to give him one last chance
con't soon
awesome updates. finally maan wnts 2 know the truth. vicky is superb loved him
Awesome update... Loved it.. πŸ˜Š