Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: esha143

arre kuch nahi aaya mere dimaag mein...aiveyy bol diya...i wanted to say usski un 'r' nahi usski ff ki un 'r' karni hai tujhe 🀣🀣🀣🀣...bas aur kuch nahi...tu hi hai jo na jaane kya kya soch rahi haiπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

waise I'll be back in a while ok...thoda kaam hai...😊

Ja ja... kaam kar ke aa

aur mujhe pe na has... tum log hi meri seedi saadhi baat ko kahan se kahan le jaate hoπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Dev
1st tym he shouted at NT n it was fab
I wish he behaves same way all the tym
Than NT will thnk before dng sumthg wit Anu
Arjun is mad
He needs a doctor ya phr send him to mental hospital
Vicky haaye he n his talks
I so love them
I wish Maan goes n talks to Pinky
Mana she will get angry 1st than later on will tell him as she knws Geet loves him still
Maan cant make up for the damage he has done
Jus hop he helps her in sum way or the other to get the guiltys punished
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
REALLY GREAT PROGRESS
I'M LOVING IT
THNX FR D PM
myedward12 thumbnail
awesome update, plz maan know the thuth before it's to late!
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thakku...you are the light of my lifeπŸ€—

me running put of words to praise you dear...kya karoon lawaz nahi mil rahei...

ekdum jhakkas update likha hai tune...

me loving Geet's attitude...I am glad Geet didn't tell Maan anything...good going Geet...tadapne do ab use...pehle bolne se pehle sochna chahiye tha na...lekin nahi...ise aagbagula hone mein der kahan lagti hai...😑

loved the way pinky stood for her...wah waha..chaaa gayi kudi...πŸ‘

So pinky knows the whole truth know...me happy...😳

arjun...uff ...koi gal nahi...aane do use ...mein bhi taiyaar hoon...😑

loved Dev in this part...chalo iska muuh to khula...loved the way he reprimanded NTπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

me loved these lines...:
Vicky looked upwards and gave a thumbs up as he said, "Great going! Oh my Great good Lord, Gusse pe discount offer chal raha tha ya kisi aur ingredient ki shortage thi that you stuffed my Veerji with what was readily accessible?" he said making a face when he heard a roar, "VICKY!". He immediately held his hand to his heart as a reflex and looking up again said, "Unko angry young man banaya toh at least you could have spared us humans around him with a stronger heart na!" with that he hurried to follow his Veerji's trail.
and ending...phir se cliffhanger...tujhe samjhaane ka koi faayda nahi...tu nahi sudhregi 😑😑😑😑😑 πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
babu  ab jaldi se update dena...plzzz
Edited by namita25 - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part...

at least now maan n vicky can talk abt what is to be done...

pinky now also knows...she will also b able to help her...in case she needs any...

maan will not let this go...n geet knows that...

waiting for the next part...

continue soon...
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Aww Sonia finally you updated πŸ˜†

Maaneet scene was verrry well  written...Geet and maan's feeling were just wow..i love Angry Maan..😍... I know geeet wont tell him anything  but we have Pinky the great who surely wants to see her sis in law Happy agin πŸ˜‰ she can help right ?πŸ˜‰

Vicky is such an antic piece πŸ˜†  after Geet only he has the courage to tell the truth on  Maan's face πŸ˜†...Glad Maan saw Geet with gurvindar...grrr he considers him as Geet's hubby??πŸ€”πŸ˜†
uski tu khair nahii πŸ˜†...Loved the update...and id i ever told you Hoe much i hate Cliff hangers 😑

Update soon 😳😳

😑Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update ...

*Edited after Ages*
Lazy me!πŸ˜†
So here comes the dissection Part..πŸ˜ƒ
Aakhir aa hi gaya akal Sadu Sinh Khurana ko..he asked she ignored..
he pleaded..she didn't answer..
am loving it..😈
Ab samajh mein aayega what it'll feel like, when you throw out ppl, without giving them a chance to explain themselves..
The almost kiss or the kiss...what do you call it..was like an oasis in a desert..
it was not only some fantasy for us,..it is just to strengthen our hopes, to strengthen their bond.. OMG i loved it❀️

"This is wrong! You have no right!"
these words can be misleading.. but am glad that his brains didn't overwork this timeπŸ˜†

Maan caught the right point asking who the man was.. wow what a brilliant move!!
i was on edge reading it!πŸ˜ƒ
Vicky oh Vicky !! I love this Vicky!!πŸ˜†
jale pe namak chirakna koi aapse seekhe..πŸ˜†
And then Pinky got to know the truth..am glad someone got to now the mysterious truths of Geet completely..apart from that, there is someone atleast now, who understands Geet totally, without any missing parts in her story!!
FAB!! just FAB!!
And then comes my favorite part..
yes you heard it right Arjun anu's conversation was something i liked so much..
you may think am a gone case but let me explain why..
coz i always wondered wat would be anu's reaction once the truth is out..
i know she loves Geet more but i really wondered if she would doubt him?
not that she doubts Geet of course she can't but i wondered if she believes Arjun if he makes up some cock and bull story but now i have clarity..
she WON'T.
Anu's breath caught in her throat by the implication of what it meant. She looked at the picture of her best friend and than at her fianc. Arjun laughed at her expressions and then taking it from her hand placed it on the near-by table. Anu was staggered and wary at the sudden change of his expressions and then mustering up some courage she asked, "What are you doing with Geet's pic?"

i loved this! Seriously! you are slowly planning everything, linking ur story neatly with one another.. and making strong points for the D-Day, when the truth is out..
aww am loving this!!πŸ˜ƒ
NT-Dev had a point too..
i really loved the development of Dev's character here!
it's true that he's a biwi's pet but u showed us that he can stand against all odds when time comes..
.. I'm still a Khurana... and if you dare... dare try to mess up with my sister's happiness... then I won't spare you! I WILL NOT SPARE YOU! Get that straight aur Mumbai jaane ki taiyari shuru karo"
i must tell you khurana men are on a roll!πŸ˜†
and then the next day arrives with a lot of expectations for us..
I love Visha.. Vicky is the comic relief in the serious story line..yet he's adorable and cute..
And then..
someone's feeling guilty..
"You don't have to worry about me! This is not the first time you have hurt me anyways! And I'm quite used to this pain now"
well said Geet.πŸ˜† That would definitely hit the right nail..
the more guilty he feels, the more his mind works fast,..so am up for it
And the end.. could it be any better?
Jealousy Maan!
Gurwinder bhai kuch toh kaam aaye humare..πŸ˜†
Jokes apart, am more worried about the other strange person, whom Geet is going to meet..
all and all wonderful updateπŸ˜ƒ
Please Please do continue soon
Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago