Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -jia-

Hey Reya Babe... πŸ€—How u doing???πŸ˜†

I am Gud sweety...cleaning up cause we have guests coming over...and waiting for sonia's update...
How have u been ?
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phattu_2009

Do not want to offend but seeing so many request for updates for days, Raha nahi gaya!!!

See again "Bhav kha rahi hein"

So many people begging for update and after praising so much what you get one or 2 updates
with thread full of praises. Way to go Author, you alredy know the mantra for good TRP.

hi there,
i c u come on this ff n write sumthing really repulsive. i don't get u at all.πŸ€ͺ
 do u have luv hate relation with the author or ff?
luv for the author n her ff
and
hate for u'r self that u can't prevent u'r self from coming onto her ff  n u can't forget about her?

i'm sure no body in the right mind wud just come here to bash sum1 for no reason. besides u r new on forums n i've nvr really seen u anywhere apart from this fanfiction. so i'm guessing u have some kind of personal thing going on .  do u have an issue how on this ff all of the girls r very carefree n they chat in weired ways that tells one self that they r extremely comfortable with eachother n in their skin.πŸ˜‰ 
 r u jealous of their friendship?πŸ€”
hope u can sort out u'r issues. life is too precious to waste it on petty things like this.
 so let others enjoy and learn to enjoy a little.
 if u have a problem then address it and fix it and move on in u'r life. 
all the bst πŸ‘πŸΌ
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
NOTICE

Guys...abhi abhi Sonia ne call kiya hai ki her net busted her...u might have noticed her online till a while ago but now she's not...she has been trying to get back but its not working now..much to her disappointment...she is facing these problems for a while now...I hope all u out here understand this situation...she is ready with the update...she even replied to comments too...So she requested some more time from her readers to update...Please wait till tomorrow...n SHE SAID SORRY TO ALL THOSE OUT HERE WAITING FOR HER UPDATE...Hope you'll understand the situation at hand...Thank You All !!!

Sorry Again...

that live model should have abducted u bari walli didi . . .
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for letting us know eshu :)
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
muski tum sab ko kyon dara rahi ho?
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

NOTICE

Guys...abhi abhi Sonia ne call kiya hai ki her net busted her...u might have noticed her online till a while ago but now she's not...she has been trying to get back but its not working now..much to her disappointment...she is facing these problems for a while now...I hope all u out here understand this situation...she is ready with the update...she even replied to comments too...So she requested some more time from her readers to update...Please wait till tomorrow...n SHE SAID SORRY TO ALL THOSE OUT HERE WAITING FOR HER UPDATE...Hope you'll understand the situation at hand...Thank You All !!!

Sorry Again...

Thanks 4 d note eshu
n we can wait till 2moro
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

that live model should have abducted u bari walli didi . . .

he bhagwaan...abhi ye kaun hai????????????😭😭😭😭

evil witch se mujhe bachaooo...jiuuu...eshuuu😭😭😭

live model ko maine itna cheer phaad kiya ke dar ke bhaag gayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: esha143

NOTICE

Sorry Again...

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

me edited my post muski...dont pout..get angry!!

dhokaaa