Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
di . . . mera kya haal hoga when i will ead it it, scrap that i can imagine reva cribing already . . . BTW that OS m gonna add the didi calling bit in it n i can imagine her ranting🤣 after reading that bit . . .
soowwwiiieee for spamming Sonia . . .

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

di . . . mera kya haal hoga when i will ead it it, scrap that i can imagine reva cribing already . . . BTW that OS m gonna add the didi calling bit in it n i can imagine her ranting🤣 after reading that bit . . .

I cant contain this excitement anymore..m gonna PM you the reva part. Am sure u'll love it🤣

soowwwiiieee for spamming Sonia . . .

Haan sonia mein bhi sorry😊
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Shika--

Haan sonia mein bhi sorry😊

sowiee woh kya hota hai? not in my dictionary😳😆

Originally posted by: --Shika--

I cant contain this excitement anymore..m gonna PM you the reva part. Am sure u'll love it🤣

di m not alone let me sneak out of the room with the mobile only then will o risk reading it . . .😆

di m not alone let me sneak out of the room with the mobile only then will o risk reading it . . .😆

okies i have to do a small size research on Reva's dialogues anyway😆
gimme a msg when u r out
ok me out n u no na i hate using net from this thing toh challo be fast pweej . . . her dailogues i'll tell u . . . they start off with muski n u do this n that n this n that . . . Then her favorite is evil froggiee . . .

Originally posted by: euphoric

sowiee woh kya hota hai? not in my dictionary😳😆

🤗

ok me out n u no na i hate using net from this thing toh challo be fast pweej . . . her dailogues i'll tell u . . . they start off with muski n u do this n that n this n that . . . Then her favorite is evil froggiee . . .

yeah just 5 minutes😉