Awesome update
Loved it loads
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
Posted: 12 years ago

maan wants truth and geet almost spilled  the beans...i loved that she almost told everything to vicky...and she doesn't know that anu and arjun are engaged to be married😲...i really liked he secret mission to get justice too...this story is just getting better and better...πŸ‘

omg...πŸ€—...i saw that you were replying to the comments and i had my fingers crossed to see if you replied to mine...and as i got to pg 26 i was like...no luck...iss baar bhi meri number nahin aayi ...but then...you commented!! yay!! thanks!! i know how much time it takes...i speak from experience...its so much work...πŸ˜›...ok...now to todays update...

the date/dance between Vicky and Sasha was awesome!!! i just loved how he said that he understood her responsibilities towards her family...that is great...aaj kaal aaise ladka kahaan milte hai...actually...πŸ€”...come to think of it...aaise ladke toh milte hai...more so than before i think...but you still have those horrible, backward people like Teji who think ke shaadi ke baad the girl only has to worry about her sasural!! 😑...what is up with that...just cuz she's married doenst mean that she has to cut all ties with the family that raised her...i just get sooo mad...wow...sorry for my rant...that was sooo off topic...πŸ˜†...i blame the move...its fried my mind...moving on 😳...does it make me totally hopeless...that when you had that part with Maan getting up from the sofa...i went completely weak in the knees? 😳 i guess finally seeing him back as MSK on the show is taking its toll on me...cuz i can picture the attitude and everything...his voice...*jaz shudders*...isnt it dreamy!? πŸ˜› ...i LOVED the concern that Maan is FINALLY showing for Geet...like it finally hit him that not all is well with her...(aww...aal iz well...i love 3 idiots...wow...random much? 🀣)...but...i LOVED LOVED...Vickys answer...that of all people...Geet wouldnt want HIM to know anything...SPOT ON!! πŸ‘πŸΌ..."inflict wounds on her already bruised soul"...😲...*jaz gives standing ovation*...that was beautiful...just ...beautiful!!! πŸ‘...FINALLY!! he knows she lost her parents...i've been waiting for ages!! oh i could just KISS YOU!!! *muah*...he he...jaadu ki jappi too!!! πŸ€—...his reaction to Geet's loss...his heartbreak over not being there for her when she needed him the most...wonderful!! just...wow!!! πŸ‘...it sucks cuz i know where Geet is coming from in her quest for revenge...but as Pammi...being her massi...i competely get her now...having nieces/nephews myself...God...i'd never let anything hurt them...i love how Anu and Vicky...the Khurana siblings had faith in Geet...in your face MSK!! he he πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i simply loved the line where Maan was saying if only she'd told him...and if only he'd asked her!! YES!! God Dammit YES!!! not only that...but...if only he'd listened...because she did try to explain initially...but yeh smart-idiot didnt listen πŸ˜•...aab bhugto!!  he he...i want to see Adi and Maan show down...how awesome would that be!? πŸ˜†...the note that Anu sent was awesome...i keep saying it...but...dost ho toh aaisi!! 😳...her outburst with Vicky was nice...at least she said something and he knows some other man was involved in some way...and im sure he's smart enough to realize that the man hurt her...but tauba...what a place to end!! uff...aab intezaar karna padega...😭...i just hope i have internet access by the time you update again...he he..

cant wait...loved this part...in case you cant tell cuz of my uber long comment 😳
JAZ
lovely update!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

frnd...

ur updates were

Cute... n  dear...

4 ur   ...n also .........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

......just  really ......😳

4 PM me...😊.
keep updating dear...
..4 ur future work.πŸ˜ƒ..
dear lots of  n ...πŸ€—
always  dear...

lov,❀️
Tama
Originally posted by --Shika--

I slept off switching ON internet in my mobile as alwaysπŸ˜†
And one more.. i called my own brother Vicky😲
Bless him! he haven't heard itπŸ˜†

i so so so badly wish he would have heard it . . . another string would be attached to ur embarresment session . . . Hun na main ideal choti behenπŸ˜›

Di one more thing when do u not sleepwith internet on . . . ek baar ka lesson is not enough for u i guess😑 challo bad habbit . . . πŸ˜† u should improve it. HAANπŸ˜‰ 
awesome part. loved it.
 Finally maan want to see something beyond his  big Ego.
 finally maan heard vicky.
hope now he think logically and find our the real truth,.
poor geet too much suffering for her.
let's see geet will tell him anything or not.
continue soon.
wow lovly ff ad me 2 ya pm listtt
Oh...atlast Maan will surely get to know the truth from Geet...loved the way you xplained maan's inner turmoil at the start..I also liked Anu's note and flowers.waiting for the next part to read their convo..

Sonia πŸ€—

Finally i managed to read your FF in one day πŸ˜†...The sole reason i wasnt reading  your FF was the fear that will i do if you leave this one too hanging in middle like you did with mahii Ve on kasturi 😳  i wanted to be sure so took my time 😎

Aww I loved it...LOVED IT...😳😳...Feel very bad for geet..she lost her parents want to strangle brij 😑  Glad maan found the truth ..loved Maanet bonding with Any in Flashback 😍...Mannet sweet romantic FBs...😍 ..There office moments, confession  and first date..it was so lovey dovey 😍

May Arjun and NT rot in hell πŸ€“ along with brij and daarji ..HAAN!!!😎

now since i am already on the edge of my chair...and terribly anxious to read what is gonna happen next ...YOu have yo update soon πŸ˜ƒ...I am not at all good with keeping patience πŸ˜†

Love ya...Take care
pari πŸ˜‰