Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow, had tears when vicky was telling Maan what he knows, although i also had tears when geet was crying over the newspaper that had Maan's pic many chapters back,
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
updated my comment in page 32πŸ˜ƒ
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally vicky was able to knock some sense in maan!

wonder how will geet react when she'll get to know that anu is getting married with arjun...

i hope that geet will tell maan the truth!

continue soon!
Be.edgy thumbnail
WoowWw!! This part was like Beyond Brilliant . . Omg! Finally He's out after the truth; Finally He's believing in Anu's faith in Geet. Sonia! Hands down because This was like the awesomest part .. πŸ‘
Starting off with Vicky and Sashaa .. They are the cutest ouyt there .. Adorable! Coming up is the Maan vicky convo .. Totally understaning Vicky's frustation on Maan and hence being harsh on him . . And Finally comes the truth part . . Such amazing and powerful dialogues . . Such a depressing Maan's monologue .. 😭 Yeah Yeah !! See . . How much you made her suffer .. OK! I dont wanna be evil but hey he deserves it! ok maybe not that much but a lil bit naa..
Aahh .. Coming back to subject .. I simply ADORE Anu's letter .. That's pure friendship, I soo miss Geet Anu moments. . and I'm sure We'll be getting more of them later .. 😳
and The last scene! I'm not sure whether Geet will be able to tell the truth but oh man! I'm DYING for the next update .. like DYING for it!! Hey It's not my fault that you end it on the cliffhanger .. I'm just greedy for your updates.. πŸ˜› so please please pleeaasseee Update soon ..
But AMAZING Update !!
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You love cliff hangers na, but still lovely part
amzu32 thumbnail
awesome update soniaπŸ‘

finally maan know some clues about geet😊.Loved the maan rection when he find out the truth of geet parents

vicky n sasha scene r cute.Vicky Anu conversation r superb
anu's note was cute⭐️
Please update soon.
Edited by amzu32 - 12 years ago
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
hope maan gets to knw the truth nw..
cont.,sooon

thanks for pm dear..
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow loved it 
hope now atleast maan comes to know the truth
libra25 thumbnail
awesome...
this part was great...
full of everything...
romance...emotions...love ...despair...reconciliation and revelations...
i am waiting for the time when geet comes to know that arjun is still with anu...
ohh and will she tell maan...
just hope she does...as no one else can tell the full truth to him...

continue soon
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
i was grinning like a fool while reading the last line of the update...πŸ˜ƒ

it felt like that moment of "eureka"...

so finally...intelligent Maan Singh Khurana is always a turn on...😳

poor geet in for another shock when she will come to know that bas**** is still lingering in our anu's life...😭

why do i have a feeling that churailtara will prove to be "Achilles' heel" in case of Arjun...πŸ˜• 

so can we expect arjun's days are numbered now...and our sher will unleash himself in all his glory on him and shred him to pieces...ufff i am having goosebumps...πŸ˜‰

ek chhoti si nanhi si request...please soni iss weekend ko ek update de do...pweez...😊

fantastic update...πŸ‘...one of those i can read again and again...specially the last 5 lines...mwahhh...❀️

Edited by manashi - 12 years ago