Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it!!!ok,so now he knows some part of the truth and more will come!i like this vicky character,he is wiser than maan sometimes!! I foresee a "batle" arjun-geet-anu!!looking forward to see maans reaction if she tell the truth,hope she does,will she?!
wow awesome part
the truth is soo close to being revealed
plz let her say it in the next part
con't soon
oye soni... tune phir... raaste pe chod diya... i am hanging there... so bad so bad and so so bad...

no re.. absolutely wonderful update... loved Vicky to the core...😉vicky and sasha have a beautiful relationship!! hope nothing tampers that... and they will be a good path for maan and geet to reconcile...

Maan ko atleast itna pata chala ki geet is parents are no there any more... he is MSK.. he will join all the dots and find the truth!!

not sure geet will tell him the truth!! but he will find it!! he just wants to know if Geet is still his... after that... he will do justice... for her...

he is pining for that confirmation taht geet is not married and still his... 

Geet... not sure what she is gonna do.. hope she doesnt fall into any trouble.. now that she is hell bent on giving her parents justice...and with anu and arjun and their family coming to mumbai for engagement!! God help Geet!!! ( still as long as Maan is with Geet... he has his both eyes on her all the time.. 24x7)

Anu's boquet was so cute...

'the lines you wrote.. reminded me of aashu'... the way she speaks... that was really cute...

geet should have told vicky about arjun... poor geet doesnt know what anu is gonna face...

ok.. now.. u cant keep us hanging for long!!!!...

update soon ok!!

crazie deepz!!

Originally posted by maneet1985

Anu's boquet was so cute...

'the lines you wrote.. reminded me of aashu'... the way she speaks... that was really cute...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Deepz i'll reply to the rest of the comments later but this one is surely cracking me up... oh i love you for this one🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

God save u from Ashu wehn she sees this🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i always knew ashu and anu had similarities thnks for bringing it to the fore...

Ashuuu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
fanastic prt,maan ko akal aahi gai,anu is so sweet pata nahi use devil arjun se qpyar hua.omg geet nearly blurted out d truth,,plz update nxt prt alittle early.
wowww now maans brains r working
thank god
it atleast started

n nw waiting 2 hear d whole truth frm geets mouth 
At long last...the truth(much of it) revealed to maan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thnk god he s coming back to his senses though he has to work hard to get the old geet back
Supeeerb update!!N once again u left us at a clifhanger😒 n now m at the edge waiting foe the next update!!!!!
Do i need to tell u???!!Update sooon😛

Is Maan getting to knw whole truth in next update

I knw u wnt make thgs clear so jaldi but still its long tym so my fingers are crossed for next update
Loved the update
The way Vicky said Maan whole truth how much ever he knew was fab
Anu's note was awesum
Jus loved her love for Geet
Geet is so much in a wrng world that Arjun left Anu
He didnt pata nahi kya hoga when she will get to knw it
I love Vicky his love care concern for bth his Veerji n Geet
Loved it
Lets c wats in next update
Plz update soon
Plzzz
beautiful,lovely,awesome ,fantastic ,fabulous update .ahhh,what to say sonia, ,no other adjectives left to adore  "ripped apart" . loved it .
ohhh...just awesome...plz continue soon...waitin 4 d next 1...