Ripped Apart ~5~ (Maaneet) teaser ;) pg 130 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG . . . Seriously? Can we get the truth out soon I AM IN MISERY! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I sense an angry kiss coming (the one u promised once the truth is out) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† So . . . Can we get a good kicking for Arjun and REVENGE AGAINST all of Geet's enemies! To many to count ๐Ÿ˜†

Pweez can we get the kiss now (itna tarpaya pweez) and update sooner cuz MAAN FINALLY CARES!

LOL

Pweez and ty for updating!

Love

Liz
Edited by luvabbybaby - 12 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

res

EDITED------------------------------

first of all, sorry for editing after a day! had an exam today!
now, the update!
hmmm...the update gives me hope...hahahaha...Vicky is  a sweetheart!
all credit goes to him and Anu for knocking sense into Maan's head! Geet has  closed herself down and this is certainly not good! She needs Maan and for once, he too has accepted that he needs her too!
humph!!
But, though he has come to ask her, i am really skeptical about the fact that Geet won't let it out so easily, more so after what happened!
and, why do I get negative vibes about her impending and now secretive Hoshiarpur sojourn!
OMG! I need to become positive again...these exams are making me so pessimistic!๐Ÿ˜ญ
anyways, you have made me curious, and to some extent pessimistic...so, better update soon, and get the positive feel back!
love your updates!
Swati
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

simply awesome

finally few things are out infront of maan.

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
superb
finally everything will be out in front of maan
hope geet tells him
eagerly waiting for next part
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
soni not fair u left us hanging @ such interesting part again
but it was truely awesum yaar
Maan is gonna dig d grave 4 Arjun now
n i guess Vicky will b quiet helpful too
luved d way Vicky opened Maan's eyes
do continue soon
plzzz don't make us wait till next Friday
plzzz give us an update AS SOON AS U CAN

raman1921 thumbnail
Cliffhanger yaar Sonia why u did that now u need to update soon i want to know if mann is able to get the truth out of geet can't wait to know what happens next... Mann took bit longer don't know if geet will be able to tell him what she went through...

Raman
rosesana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread
plz add me to ur pm list thanks
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ceee evn liz is askin for it. i don't care if it's done in anger or luv but some intense maaneet moments phweezzz
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesomeee update dear๐Ÿ˜Š...loved maan's reaction on hearing the truth about geet's parents...although it was expected but still u hv written it veryyy beautifully๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...adi is such a sweetheart..he is really a protective and loving brother๐Ÿ˜Š...sometimes i feel anu and vicky are geet's siblings instead of maan's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... hahahahahaha ...sorry can't help it..they are constantly on geet's side...but i guess that's the beauty of the relation they share๐Ÿ˜Š...and i can't help but imagine the scenario after geet and maan's marriage๐Ÿ˜...maan will have a tough time handling these three๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...poor he๐Ÿ˜ณ...
ok enough of my "khayaali pulaao"๐Ÿ˜†...gud nyt dear๐Ÿ˜Š
update sooon
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update sonia...

anu's note was cute...finally maan knows half the truth...i am sure geet is not going to tell him the rest of it...
i guess until arjun gets to know where geet is and comes to mumbai only then the truth will be out...