Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

tell me abt pampering . . . who doesnt love pampering😆 i have been eating ice creams everyday on the pretext that mommy my hand is paining can i get ice cream please n it works . . .😆 mom's are too good😉

well lets say i don't have to clean my room
😉😉😉😉get everything ready n delivered to d bed
friends while playing videogames or watching movie give me my own space n r courteous enough to let me win sometimes whn i fake pain😆😆😆😆
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi me here now!!

oo meri soni..meri tamanna...jhooth nahi hai mera pyaar...
@ muski!! mummy ko kitna pareshaan karegi!! btw howz the hand??? tu to mast hai wo mujjhe dikh raha hai!
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ muski!! mummy ko kitna pareshaan karegi!! btw howz the hand??? tu to mast hai wo mujjhe dikh raha hai!

the thing has dried, it no longer pains m using both hands for typing n m all good😆 
mommy's toh hoti hi hain pareshan karne ke liye . . . mumma ko nahi karungi toh kisko karun😆 not like ki i'll tell papa ki its paining n he'll fall for it rather i'll get a lecture about how one should be able to bear such pains without cribing n how i should b his brave baby n all😆 mommy ka heart melts easily😆
well lets say i don't have to clean my room
😉😉😉😉get everything ready n delivered to d bed
friends while playing videogames or watching movie give me my own space n r courteous enough to let me win sometimes whn i fake pain😆😆😆😆
[/QUOTE] Great going sweetie . . .
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a ton buddies for all your sweet comments  

here comes the next part...

PS: will send the PMs in the morning (IST)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 31

"You know what Sasha, I always knew I loved you… but today I know you mean much more to me than I have ever comprehended" Vicky said as he pulled Sasha close to himself and she placed her head on his chest hearing his heartbeats as they gently swayed to the soft music that was being played in the restaurant. "And what made you realize it?" Sasha asked as she clasped her arms around his neck. "Well, why do you think when Veerji said that he needed me to be in Mumbai I came running over here? I hate this distance between us" his nose scrunched as he expressed his disapproval. "You know my family needs me" she told him smiling just a little. He sighed, "That's exactly why I supported your decision to return" he said. "Is this long distance becoming too much a strain?" she asked tentatively gauging his expressions. He gave her the loveliest smiles that melted away her insecurities and gave her a small peck, "You are what you are. And I love everything that makes you what you are. This relationship is what you may say, my sole lifeline" he said spectacularly. Sasha chuckled at his dramatics but she knew deep within that this guy whom she loved with all her heart meant each word he said. She snuggled closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her protectively. They didn't notice when the music stopped, however the loud applaud by those present in the restaurant brought them back from their trance. Embarrassed, he pulled her arm and dragged her away from the curious and admiring glances of the strangers. The blush that crept on her cheeks was for him to see and not for the onlookers to feast their eyes on.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Maan pushed the door open to the Khurana house and called for Vicky but was dejected when a servant informed him that Vicky was not home. He tried calling him but his phone was out of reach. Frustrated, he ran a hand in his hair as he prepared himself to wait for Vicky.

Vicky returned home smiling. After such a long time, he was contented with the quality time he and Sasha had spent this evening. He was about to pass the dark living room and head straight to his room when he heard his brother's call. He stopped in his tracks as the blinding lights flushed the room and he saw Maan rising from the couch. Vicky frowned and took a tentative step in Maan's direction.  

"Veerji? Is everything alright?" he asked cautiously. At once, the detached look was back on his face as he tried hard to maintain his composure and asked, "Tell me?" Vicky's frown deepened as he remained clueless "Kya Veerji? What are you talking about?" he asked. "About Geet!", he demanded. Comprehension drew, his face turned calm as he looked deeply in Maan's eyes and for the first time saw a stir of emotions that awed him. "You knew she's Adi's sister?" he asked him. "Yes. Adi is her cousin and everyone knows it!" Vicky stated it as a matter of fact. He momentarily shut his eyes before he asked, "Vicky! Is she in some problem?" and placed his hands on Vicky's shoulder.  Calmly, Vicky removed Maan's hands from his shoulders and asked, "Don't you think you should be asking this to her?" Maan closed his eyes again as his hands balled into firm fists. He needed his answers and he needed to maintain his posture. He opened his eyes and his jaws clenched. "Tell me what you know" he asked ignoring vicky's remark. "I'm afraid if I should tell you anything at all. I don't want to breach her trust and I'm sure after everything that has happened she wouldn't want you, out of all people to know anything about her difficulties." Vicky said ruefully and started to leave.

Vicky had been upset with Maan ever since their last interaction for he was irritated at his Veerji's insensitive attitude towards Geet when clearly the man was pinning for her. He was irritated that his brother had turned his back to something that was so obvious… had turned a blind on eye on something that was so palpable. He was irritated at Maan's charade… for his pretenses and ego were hell-bent on destroying both himself and Geet. And if the truth was to be told, the damage was done and he had seen it in her eyes that day when he had found her sitting on that road-side bench. Besides, he knew what he was saying was the truth. After that day Geet had distanced herself from not only Maan but even things that were in anyways related to him. He knew that she was waiting to get done with her two months notice.

"You are not leaving until you tell me" Maan commanded. However, irked by Maan's stance for the past few days Vicky finally lost his cool, "Why do you want to know it now Veerji? Just let it be… it's a matter of few weeks now… just let her go… or do you want to let her stay so that you may inflict fresh wounds on her already bruised soul?" he said heatedly. Maan glared back at Vicky with shock and rage, "Watch your words Vicky!" he warned him. "Really now! Did you watch them when you uttered those spiteful words? You put her in spot in front of the directors, you insulted her… hurt her ego time and again, pointed a finger at her dignity and character… was that a very respectable act to put up?" he asked incredulously. "You know nothing!" Maan spat. "Oh yes I do! I know things more than you do… I see things better than you do Veerji" he replied back. "And what have you seen?" Maan asked squinting his eyes at Vicky. "Things that you should have seen! Signs that you should have picked up!" Vicky said disappointed and was about to stomp off again.

"I need to know" Maan's voice suddenly dropped as he realized what Vicky said was the truth. He had missed the signs he should have seen and that's exactly what had brought him here. Vicky was taken aback by the plea in Maan's voice. Never ever in his life, he had heard the resignation in his brother's voice that was so apparent now. He might be mad at him but couldn't see his Veerji accepting defeat and so he sighed, "I can't tell you much Veerji, not because I don't want to but because even I don't know the entire truth. I tried talking to her… coaxing her to share her grief but she never relented. From the day she had joined the hotel, she have stayed to herself… completely withdrawn. When Anu told me about Geet, veerji I had difficulty in relating this girl to the girl in Anu's birthday pictures" he said. "What are you trying to say?" Maan asked perplexed at what Vicky was telling him. Geet and drawn into her shell, were two contrasting ideas! "I befriended her for Adi coz he has done so much for us and the hotel. Slowly and gradually, I saw the cracks in her appearance. I still remember Veerji the day when you had won the entrepreneurship award and made headlines. That was the first time I had seen her holding onto the newspaper and crying her heart out in one of the isolated corridors of the hotel. Though I didn't know and understand it then, but now I know what she was holding onto that day. Your photograph! Most of the times, she would keep to herself, looked lost and oblivious to her surroundings… there was dejection and pain so apparent in her eyes. I have asked Adi about it so many times but he would attribute it to the sudden loss of her parents but…."

"WHAT!" Maan snapped his head towards Vicky as the shock and horror of his words settled in. "Her parents! Uncle and Aunty!" Maan mumbled more to himself paralyzed by what Vicky was implying… the intensity of loss... her loss and angst! Maan shook his head in disbelief. Vicky looked at him puzzled for moment but quickly realized that just like Anu, even Maan was oblivious to this truth. "When? How?" Maan looked at Vicky for answers. "Car Crash. Some 5-6 months back. I guess you were in New York then" Vicky stated somberly. Maan inhaled sharply as his thoughts raced back in time. He remembered her asking him to leave… he remembered asking her about her parents… all that while her parents were not around. They were not to be seen even in her wedding. He remembered she had told him that she had gone to Hoshairpur on account of some relative's death and as the memory of her words and the pain in her voice came to him, he suddenly felt short of air. She had been talking about her own parents! The epiphany struck like a chord of lightening churning a whirlpool of emotions that now raised questions and doubts that had never before struck him. Why? Why she didn't tell him there and then? Why did she hide it from him then? Nothing made sense to him. The chord now struck is heart as the thought of not being there with her… for her when she needed him the most cut through him.

An unknown fear gripped his heart as he at once realized that what he heard was not all. There was more to come. "Veerji, are you alright?" Vicky tapped his shoulders and asked him carefully reading his expressions. Maan looked up at Vicky as his brains were now processing faster than ever. It didn't take him now long to realize that not all was as it looked like. There were secrets he didn't know but should have known. He wanted to know them now. He needed to know everything now. "Tell me everything" he said trying to keep a watch on his emotions… trying to brace himself for what was more to come.

"Veerji, I told you I don't know what exactly transpired and why… all I know and understand is that this has its roots in Hoshiarpur. Jo hua hai. Wahin hua hai… Geet never talks about Hoshairpur though. Neither does Adi nor Pinky ever speak about it." Vicky said shrugging his shoulders at the incomprehensible mystery at hand as he continued, "She joined East Villas not because it belongs to Khurana's as you indicted but because Adi and Pinky worked here. Adi's mom is Geet's masi and Sasha had told me about Pinky mentioning it to her that Adi's mom had given the final verdict that if Geet wanted to work it would only be in East Villas where Adi and Pinky were close to her or she won't work at all. The pain I have seen in her eyes runs deeper than the sudden loss of her parents… and I have always wondered what more could have added to her devastation… what could have happened that she forgot to smile altogether!" Vicky finished desolately.

Maan carefully listened and tried to interpret each word he said. However, Vicky each word added to his bafflement. When Vicky didn't say anything about her husband, he asked, "What about her husband?" Vicky looked at him appalled as he answered, "I have no clue on that Veerji. Haan but Anu had gone to meet her neighbours in Delhi aur wahan se usse pata chala ki Geet Delhi wapis gayi thi… the very next day… aapke accident ke agle din… and she was alone and left the place in a rush without telling them anything. That's all I know Veerji. Its upto you now to join the dots and complete the puzzle." saying he quietly walked away leaving Maan alone.

"Pammi Masi" Geet softly called Pammi who was cradling and softly stroking Geet's hair to put her to sleep. It had become a ritual. Every night Pammi would talk to Geet, tell her irrelevant things at times, tell her about the days when she was a kid, tell her things about Mohinder and Rano just so as to divert her mind from her past. To get her to talk… to get her to smile. Geet who understood the cause well, would listen to all and then go still till Pammi thought she was really asleep. However, most of the times, after Pammi would leave Geet would either just lay or stand by her windows watching the ocean waters. But today she needed to ask her something. So she called her again, "Masi ji, mujhe aapse kuch poochna hai?" she said sitting upright. Pammi affectionately smiled at Geet as she said, "What is it, Puttar?" Geet looked at her and finally asked, "Why did Ma and Bauji never tell me anything?" Pammi sighed, "Puttar, They loved you as their own. Mohinder never approved of the ways of his family and so he broke his ties from them. He regretted leaving his sister in the peril and he could never repeat the same with you. He wanted to shield you from his own family. It was not easy for him to tell you that his family killed your mother. And Rano, she was always scared to let you know that she was not your biological mother. They didn't want to hurt you" Pammi finished sadly.

"I can't just not do anything" she finally decided to tell her. Pammi looked at her in confusion. "Kya bol rahi hai Geet" she asked. "I need to go back. I need to get them punished" Geet pleaded with Pammi to make her realize what she meant and as soon as she did, Pammi tore away from her instantly and stood up, "NO!" she said in a bit loudly. "But Masi Ji, please understand. This is all I want. I can't let them walk scot-free. They killed Ma… they killed Bauji… they…" Pammi cut through her desperate pleas, "And that's exactly why I won't let you do what you aspire. I lost my sister but I'm not going lose you" Pammi said with finality and walked out. Geet closed her eyes helplessly. She knew Pammi would never agree to what she was asking because she too was scared for her yet, she needed to let her know once. She would never leave her in dark.

He slumped on the couch, as the impact of Vicky's words shook him to the core. He had thought that once she leaves, everything would be over… he would be at peace… but that had not happened. In her absence he had longed for her. He got her back and what seemed like a small settlement he had made with himself to ease his aches was now turning a complex maze of unrequited coverts. Anu's words came back to haunt him… her undeterred faith in Geet and her fear about something being terribly wrong… And suddenly he knew she was right! His sister was right all the while. It was him! He was the one who denied himself to see past his own judgment… Abruptly, he saw her wedding in a different light now. If Uncle and Aunty had passed away just then, who had taken the decision of her marriage? A girl who lost her parents not a month ago, instead of grieving could not possibly be preparing and relishing her wedding, could she? Would she be in her right mind to take such an important decision of her life? Did she even know what she was doing? But then what was the need for that rushed wedding? Who were those relatives of hers whom she had never mentioned before? Was her decision influenced? Was she being pressurized? Did someone take advantage of her frail emotional state to talk her into this wedding? And then what was she doing in Delhi just a day after her wedding? What was happening? What has happened?

Maan found himself stuck in a whirlpool of disturbing thoughts and emotions those thoughts evoked, from which no one could pull him out, except Geet. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to ask her. He wanted those answers from her from which he had been running away all this while. He pulled out his phone and at once dialed her number but her phone was switched off. If he had to have his way, he would have walked into her home and seeked his answers now. But the fact that he didn't know where she was putting up held him back. The fact that she had been facing something grave without his knowledge, in his absence was turning him insane. If only, if only she would have told him once… if only he would have asked her once!

Amidst tossing and turning in her bed, Geet had hardly slept through the night and sprang up on the bed the moment the first rays of the sun hit her face. Pammi's outright rejection of her desire had left her restless throughout the night. She was not going to discard her mission but now she would have to carry it out clandestinely. Closing her eyes she once again prayed to Babaji to be her guiding light in her quest for justice.

Maan reached the hotel earlier than usual. Sleep was the last thing on his mind last night and all he could think about was Geet. Instead of making his way towards his cabin he walked to hers but found it empty. He knew there was still time before she would walk in nevertheless he found it difficult to suppress his disappointment. Dejected he walked away to his cabin.

"Anu I'm telling you he's obsessed! Itna toh Geet kya koi wife apne husband ko leke obsessed nahi hogi jitne Veerji, Geet ke husband ko leke hain. I told him all that I knew last night and he still wanted to know about her husband!" Vicky said agitatedly. "You told him!" Anu's eyes widened at the new development. "I'm sorry… I had to… He wanted to know!" Vicky said closing his eyes. "He wanted to! He should have wanted that long before!" Anu said irritated. "I know that Anu! Lekin now that he's coming around… lets not waste time" he told her. "Uhmm! I understand… Lekin phir kya hua Veerji?" She asked pacing around. "He didn't seem to have slept. I'm sure he's wanting to talk to her!" he said. "As if its going to be that easy!" Anu who knew Geet well, scoffed. "Haan lekin this wedding mystery is getting too much now" he said irritated. "To be honest Veerji, hum us baat ke liye Maan Veerji ko blame nahi kar sakte na. After all,  he says he has seen her getting married. I'm sure there is some mix-up there." Anu said thoughtfully. "Yeah… Just let me check. I'll update you with the proceedings." Vicky finished the call as he pulled into the driveway of the East-Villas.

"No sir, Geet Ma'am has yet not walked in" the receptionist informed him for the tenth time now. Aggravated, he slammed the phone down as he returned to the long windows overlooking the main street to the hotel. It had been two hours since he stood there, waiting for a glimpse of her. And yet every 15 minutes he would call the reception just to ensure that he had not missed her walking in. Yet she hadn't come in. He thought of calling her but then decided against it. Somethings are better sorted in person.

And then he saw a car entering the Hotel compound and saw her stepping out from the back seat as Adi and Pinky stepped out from the front seats. As the chauffer quickly drove the car into the basement parking, he saw Adi protectively guiding her way while Pinky said something as they walked into the hotel. Quickly, Maan made his way towards the entrance.

"Aapka dimag toh theek hai na, engagement is not 10 days away… You are getting engaged to Anu and not Geet, do you remember that?" Naintara heatedly admonished Arjun on phone. "Geet ko dhoondna band kar dijiye." She said after a pause and turned back to stand rooted in her place as she found Dev standing near the door looking at her intently. "Hum aapse baad main baat karte hain" saying she quickly disconnected the call. Dev walked to her and asked, "Kya hua Naintara? Is there a problem?" Naintara attempted to smile as she said, "Koi problem nahi hai. Don't worry" He looked at her unconvinced, "Whom were you talking to and who's Geet?" he asked again looking at her phone. "No one important Dev. Just ek friend se baat kar rahe the" she lied. Just then Virendra call Dev. Naintara sighed in relief while Dev shrugged and left.

"Dekh Geet, you are not supposed to stress yourself. And if your hand pains, let me know immediately." Adi wagged his index finger as he passed on some serious instructions to her. "Bhabhii… Veerji ko samjhaiye na… Main bachchi nahi hoon. I can take care of myself" she whined to which Pinky narrowed her eyes, "That we have already seen" and pointed at her bandage. Geet whimpered but when Adi gave her a stern look she said, "Fine. I'll let you know". Adi patted her head gently before turning to leave only to find Maan standing at some distance from them. "Good Morning sir" Adi smiled at him and so did Pinky while Geet kept her eyes downcast. He walked over to them and said, "I hope I'm not intruding a family moment" his eyes stuck to Geet. While Adi politely smiled and reassured him otherwise, Geet looked at him confused trying to gauge the meaning behind his words. But today she saw something in there that had been long missing. Was she seeing right? Did she see the agony presiding in the play of emotions in his red rimmed eyes? She wasn't sure or to be precise, she didn't want to. May be he was about to hurl the next bout of his contempt at her. The thought caused her to panic. She knew Pinky had witnessed his harsh demeanor but Adi had not and she didn't want Adi to. Her brother might be a very patient and tolerant man but was fiercely protective when it concerned his family. She knew that would not end well. Just then she felt someone tapping her shoulder. She immediately lowered her eyes as she realized she was still staring in his eyes.

"Geet, bachchi are you fine?" she heard Adi calling her. She looked at him and nodded her head, assuring him when he continued, "Maan Sir is asking you something" Pinky squeezed her hand and smiled at her as she said, "Geet, Sir is asking if your arm still hurts". Geet looked directly into his eyes as she tried to comprehend the sudden change in his attitude. "Does it hurt?" he asked her politely yet again. She shook her head and replied, "No. Thanks for asking anyways (turning towards Adi) Veerji, mujhe thoda kaam hai, please excuse me" said that she walked away to her own cabin leaving a perplexed Adi and Pinky behind. Maan watched her retreating back and found his patience drifting away.

"Hey beautiful!" Vicky presented her a bouquet of flowers as she entered her cabin. "Tulips? How do you know that these are my favorite?" she asked accepting the flowers with a smile. "Remember, you had given them to me months back. Aur yeh meri taraf se nahi hai" he said as he sat on her desk. Geet looked at him with a little puzzled. "Itna mat socho, open the card" he said pointing a small yellow teddy bear card stuck in the middle of the flowers. She took the note, opened it and smiled deeply as she read,

Oye... Teri girte padte rehne ki adat jayegi nahi na?

Kitni baar bola hai… dhyaan se chala kar… jab dekho accident karvati rehti hai…

Tu maar khayegi mujhse…

now take care of yourself and keep that smile on your face...

Love you loads, XOXO,

Anu

Geet smiled at the note affectionately and then asked, "How's she?" Vicky chuckled as he answered, "As always, making people dance to her tunes" Geet chuckled too, "That's my Anu. I miss her so much" she said as she became nostalgic. "She misses you too. Why don't you speak to her?" Vicky asked. "I'm not prepared to answer the questions she would ask" Geet said as her eyes became moist. Vicky kept an assuring hand on her shoulder as he said, "You can't run away from your past Geet. Why don't you tell us what happened?" Geet shook her head in dismissal as she replied, "It's not easy. Besides it's going to hurt her" Vicky frowned, "Hurt her?" Geet looked at him feebly as she said, "More than a friend, Anu had been a sister I had never had Vicky. Though, I could have never imagined that I would become the reason for her despair. (Turning frantic) I would become the reason for my parents' untimely death. That it would be because of me that, that man… that…" Geet suddenly stopped short and placed a hand over her mouth as she realized what she was going to say… that she had already said too much. Vicky gaped at her but then held her shoulders, "What Geet? Because of you what? Which man? Who was he? What did he do?" he asked encouraging her to continue. However, Geet shrugged his hands off and ran away as Vicky kept looking behind her retreating back stunned at the sudden turn of events.

Geet turned into the isolated corridor, away from the prying eyes of the people as she rested her back against the wall and her hand flew to her chest to clam her hitched breathing. She held on to her chain tightly and she tried to regain her composure. She didn't know what fueled her sudden outburst today but this was certainly something she had never anticipated. It definitely was the outcome of her brooding thoughts that always told her that it was because of her that Arjun broke up with Anu. That it was because of her that her parents lost their lives. If the pain was meant for her then why did her own people suffered this ordeal? Her quest for justice… Call her a coward but she didn't have it in her to go and tell Anu that she was the reason for which Arjun broke up with her. But did that Arjun even deserve Anu? NO! Hell NO! She wouldn't have that man even lay a finger on her Anu. In all this turmoil, this was the only relief that Arjun's mask was off and he was out of Anu's life. She shuddered at the thought of Anu being with this man she despised from the root of her existence. She tightly shut her eyes as she swallowed the pain and prepared herself to go back and resume her duties.

But just as she turned, she found him standing at the end of the corridor, looking at her intently. His searching eyes beckoned her silently. But she had long crossed the roads that ever interjected their paths. She didn't want to face him. Not now when she knew she was facing turmoil inside. She was not letting him in and so she straightened herself and lowered her eyes, refusing him access to her soul. His eyes grew dark as his resolve strengthened. Taking a deep breath she started to go back to her cabin and walked past him when he held her wrist and pulled her back. She gasped as she collided in his chest.

Baffled, Geet looked at him as she struggled to pry his hand off. His grip on her hand was firm and his eyes fixated on her. "Leave me" she said wriggling in his hold. "Please" she requested as she desperately tried to set herself free. All this while she refused to look at him. She refused to meet his eyes. And it irked him further. Impulsively, he slid his other arm around her waist and held her firmly pulling her in just a little as he forced her to meet his eyes. "Stop it Geet. Your protests are going to take you nowhere. They are only going to make me tough", he said through gritted teeth. She stood still and at once looked in his eyes knowing well that there was no escape now, "What do you want now?" she asked giving up.

His hold on her waist toughened and he pulled her more close to himself as Geet's eyes widened. "Truth!" he demanded firmly as Geet gulped down the lump in her throat as Maan waited for her to speak.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over to you... Love you all...

Sonia

looks like mera aur soni ka lucky day hai!!!!

Ok . . . 😆Firstly apologies for unreserving so very late 😳but I am one hell of a lazy horse . . . Am i proud of that . . . hell yes😲 . . . i mean not everyone can be lazy 😆

if I say I love Visha will it mean that I love Maaneet less 🤔. . . if no then I'd love to say I LOVE visha😳 . . . I really liked the simplicity with which you have portrayed the bond between them . . . It was adorable . . .😳

Finally he knows about the demise of her parents and that part, his reaction, initial refusal to tell Maan anything by Vicky, everything was PERFECT in every sense of the word . . . I am a chatter machine as all my friends call me and me having nothing to say is next to impossible . . . But girl you left me speechless👏 . . . I cannot say how beautifully u have penned each and every relationship in their be it between lovers or friends or siblings . . . every time I read a part I know it even clearly why do I love this FF and no wonder this is by far the best FF I have read . . . not that others aren't wonderful, I mean Jaz always leaves me bawled over with every single update of hers, I call her a master in emotions but there is something in this FF which makes it stand out 😊. . . Not comparing it with any other fictional work as they all have something to tell n they are diff from each other all together but isn't it human tendancy to have favourites 😊. . . OK kinda went off track😆 . . . so yeah it's like you told us we won't cry but will u believe me if I say I did cry, there were few lines which just had me on the edge . . . 😊

2ND EDIT

Um I am not a massi Oh😆 actually I am😆 but I am not really fond of my that cousin so I haven't met her kids more than once so yeah😆 and my three elder sisters whom I actually love a lot aren't married and one of them might never get married (Di i hope u aren't around) so . . . so I have no idea abt massi n niece bond but I do know what your sisters mean to you 😊. . . may be Pammi's reason for not letting Geet go to HP is justified as she cannot afford to lose her but I in person belief that no one can let the people who murdered their sister go scot free whatever be at stake justice needs to be served😊 . . . and as for Geet doing it all covertly whatever she is doing is right so why does she need to hide it . . . but then again she cannot upset Pammi as after Rano she is the motherly figure for Geet and letting those Ba***** go scot free isn't an option either so she'll like do it all on her own . . . although I would have loved to see her fight in open but I am all happy to know that whatever it is she will be standing up for herself and punishing those !@#$%%^&& on her own without any one's help . . . Being a daughter it is her duty to do so and I simply love the way u have written everything . . .

TO BE EDITED AGAIN

Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

looks like mera aur soni ka lucky day hai!!!!

haa re enjoy karo dono...tum teeno se badh kar kaun hai...Congrats...😆🤗
ninand thumbnail
fabulous update... things coming to a head now, though I still think Geet wouldn't give in so easily.. the truth from her might come out only after she makes some headway with the guy Gurvinder wanted her to meet...

that note from Anu was sweet, amd how she nearly blurted out the truth to Vicky.. finally Maans thinking cap was on😆... damn, its so hard to wait until the next update a week from now😔...

do post the next part soon😳