cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

Thanks dear
glad u enjoyed😃

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Poor girl suffers so much...make maan know the truth,i want him to suffer too evan cry 4 insulting her! Aaa...and punish that arjun

He'll find out the truth now... one after the another😃
He's going to have a hard time and Arjun well... he'll get what he deserves!
thanks dear😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

awesome update...!!!

i hope u totally fine...!!!

can we expect onather update soon...!!!

u no na ye dil always wana morrreee...kyu na ho...most awaited moment is on the way...that is maan realising bout truth...!!!

will be waiting dear...!!!

take care...pls pls pls update soon...!!!

Thanks Dhara😃
I'm perfectly alright ... the update is due for today😳
yes i know the most waited part on the way,... trust me i m nervous too😛

Originally posted by myedward12

hey congrats for the new thread! well how long it will take for Maan to figure out that geet is not married?😕  I hope he will find it out before Annie will get engaged to that swine😡!  wanna see some happy moments in present not in the past now😆! plz update soon...

hmmm... not long now...
truth is going to be out... Anu will not get engaged to tht Arjun!
thanks dear😃

Originally posted by undisclosed

woohoo!!!!...awesome update 👏...maan is starting to put 2 and 2 together...love that he is going to ask vicky...can't wait!

Yup... he's started seeing rather than believing what he had seen😃
glad tht u enjoyed... thanks😳

Originally posted by sweet coco

Amazing job,..longer post later!!! But loved it!

Thanks Hetal😃

Originally posted by raman1921

I loved it sonia now mann will try to find out wht is that bothering geet and once he finds out arjun and brij did all this this they r dead. I want to manneet together again...Please update soon we wait for u r updates u r an awsome writer...

Raman

Hey Raman, Thanks a ton😃
he's sure going to get to the bottom of the truth now
they'll unite soon😳

Originally posted by seema_sg24

Superb part

Thanks Seema😃
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

res...i was waiting so badly but then my weekend got so busy...oh well...i shall read after dinner :)
and yes congrats for the new thread...and hope u are feeling better...my comment shall come soon 

okay..reya is back to unres but is super sorry she took so long to come...

on your new and 5th Thread 😃

now about the update...

There is a character that i have constantly appreciated throughout this FF but always failed to mention him...and the character is none other than Gurvinder. He has been such a strong support for Geet in her times of need and her fight for justice...so he deserves this 👏 ⭐️

and me is so happy and u know why...because you brought my Yash back...loved the Anu style hug she gave Yash...seriously...😃
i want him and Anu to be together so badly...but i know i have to wait for the truth is Arjun to be exposed...
and i know it's coming soon because everyone is coming to mumbai...i can hardly wait for Maan to punch the living daylights out of Arjun...i know i get ahead of myself but still..can't wait for the suffering of Maaneet to end..

Talking about Maaneet...
Maan can lie to himself all he wants...he can lie to others all he wants but he knows that he can't see Geet get hurt..ever...the way he saved her together gave me a glimpse of the old MSK who loved his Geet more than anything...and then he saw her wearing the chain😲..
omggg...that's major...i know his brain has starting wondering and working...i hope he finds out the truth soon enough...before Arjun can do anything else...
and the happy flashback 😍..i loved it would be an understatement...
i am dying to see the old childish and happy Geet back...but the flashback so gud and it made me so happy...

i can't wait for the next one...hopefully some truth will be revealed...
and needless to say that...it was a fab update and reya loved it 

Its perfectly fine Reya... i understand😊

you r right... Gurvinder came to Geet's help when she didn't hv a penny in hand was shattered and couldn't articuate her thots... tht was whn she had escaped HP... he had guided her and helped her then... he was like God-send to Geet😊

Yash is cute... i know... and he would unite with Anu soon after Arjun is kicked out... don't worr abt tht😳

cudn't show tht in present na so resorted for FB😆...

Maan has started seeing things and we knw once when his introspection begins the man is a force tht can't be held back😳 

thanks a bunch Reya... glad u enjoyed it😳
Originally posted by euphoric

or else poor muskaan would have got an earshot...
Shika Di n scolding me now that is impossible😆 n about liking it, its obvious as RA is worth loving . . .
Originally posted by shah10

awsome update
Thanks dear😳

Originally posted by mandymore

grttt... Prt so nw mr kadus has strtd realizing ,gud going

ha ha... mr. khadoos is back in action
thanks😃
Originally posted by 7thHeaven

Shika Di n scolding me now that is impossible😆 n about liking it, its obvious as RA is worth loving . . .

Aww🤗
thanks Sweetie😳
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Finally!!! MAAN BEHAVING LIKE A SENSEBLE MAN. . . . . I wish he could get some lead in next part. . . . .awesome part.
He sure would...
getting his braisn on track😆

Thanks Aditi😳

Originally posted by Viji79

congrats on the new thread. So Maan has now started tot hink. Anu's engagement in Mumbai? Wait NT and Arjun, your days are numbered. BTW, the man whom Gurvinder was talking about is in Delhi or come to Mumbai?

Thanks Viji😳
He'll come to Mumbai... NT and Arjun r nearing their final destination
Maan back in force na😃
Originally posted by puth

awesome update sonia...
Thanks dear😃

Originally posted by dimpzz

finally he is gonna come to know something
n anu is also going to mumbai!😃🥳
i'm really happy about that
now starts the action...i'm so excited!