euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: namita25

thakkuuu...
...babu when will  I  get my fodder...πŸ˜†

me dying to read next part...

HieeπŸ€—

Haw Namu tujhe fodder chahiyeπŸ˜•  tu gaaye bakri hai kyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† wow mujhe nahi pata tha RA itni phamous haiπŸ˜†

Namu i m working on it... may be thrusday tak... i wont make promises though... mera har promise nikamma ho jata haiπŸ˜†
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread... lovely update... continue soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats on the new thread...

awesome part...
maan has finally started the questioning part...
hopefully truth will come out...even though in small parts...
continue soon..
jnawaz thumbnail

so my exam is tomorrow and i needed to take a break from all the studying and pre-exam anxiety!! so...here i am to read and comment on your update!! πŸ˜³...so here i go...oh oh...still waiting for reply to my comment...what does a girl gotta do around here...sheesh...πŸ˜‰..im just teasing...take your time...πŸ˜‰...

you know at the beginning when Maan said "Geet"...*sigh*...i could just hear it in my mind!! πŸ˜³...haye haye...that doesnt mean im not mad at him...cuz i still am...but haye...the man is a heart melter!! πŸ˜›...the bit about Maan seeing her cross the caution signs and all...really well penned...and Geets emotions about getting revenge was well done as well πŸ‘...that bit about how Geet wore his chain but not any signs of her "marriage" was genius...totally loved that!! chalo...he might be an idiot but he's a smart idiot...thats an oxymoron i know...ha ha πŸ˜†...i love the thought of Geet being MSK "undoing" (great word choice β­οΈ) ...just like in the show...there is just something about the way that one woman can make that arrogant, headstrong and ruthless man do what she wants him to do...the most powerful man is nothing when placed in front of his lady love!!! πŸ˜³...kaash...mujhe bhi aaisa koi milta πŸ˜‰...that flashback went from super cute to super HOT/INTENSE in seconds!! that was one heck of  kiss...forget Geet...it left me all sort of hot and bothered!! β˜ΊοΈ...im just saying! loved the interaction between Adi and Geet...i always loved their scenes on the show...hope we get some more once they are back at KC πŸ˜ƒ...satyanash...itni aachi scene ke baad kya kardiya tune...as Adi/Pinky scene ended i was all πŸ˜³...the next scene..i was all πŸ˜‘...NT ko kyun laya beech mein? πŸ€’...but yay...engagement in Mumbai!! aab toh aayega maza...gearing up for some drama i think? πŸ˜‰...

great update! cant wait for next one!!

JAZ

Be.edgy thumbnail
Hey Soniaa!! How are you doing babes? I'm so sorry for the late comment but I was busy . .
First of all Congrats on the New thread .. πŸ₯³
Coming to the update .. I'll just say .. FINALLY!! Finally he's after the truth . . Jeez How long I was waiting for this moment . . Loved the fact that He still cares for her even though doesn't want to accept it . Omg! He's going home to ask Vicky right ?! I hope he gets to know about Geet's parents death . . . But Amazing update Soni .. Loved it!!
Continue soon ..
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reya unresed on pg.8 πŸ˜ƒ
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Plz update!!!!
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
😭
ixiaa thumbnail

waiting... plz update soon

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: euphoric

HieeπŸ€—

Haw Namu tujhe fodder chahiyeπŸ˜•  tu gaaye bakri hai kyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† wow mujhe nahi pata tha RA itni phamous haiπŸ˜†

Namu i m working on it... may be thrusday tak... i wont make promises though... mera har promise nikamma ho jata haiπŸ˜†

babu dekh tere RA ne mujhe kya se kya bana diyaπŸ˜†

is bakri ko bhookh thodi zyaada lagti hai...πŸ˜†
isliye fodder jaldi dena...
dekh ab toh tera hi sahaara hai...
mujhe bahut zoor se bhookh lagi hai...
Edited by namita25 - 12 years ago
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi Sonia. When do v get the next update? waiting eagerly for the next updated.