thxxx
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 20tullip2000

bapu ko kaise samjhaun
he wanted more
yaar wat do i do?????????????????

don't worry... he'll come around... their concerns comes out of the competition around na😊
20tullip2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

don't worry... he'll come around... their concerns comes out of the competition around na😊

par mere peeche kyon pade hai yaar??????????????????

i toh cannot celebrate...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20tullip2000 thumbnail
bye dear

thanks for your suggestionEdited by 20tullip2000 - 12 years ago
20tullip2000 thumbnail
Dear sonia

really really sorry for commenting late

on that day i slept while reading the part i reserved the post i thot i will comment in the morning but then i got busy and huh now i m commenting     

this part was fantabulous dhamakedar amazing fabulous fantastic flawless   

thank god u knocked some sense into maan ab ayega line per Ab apna dimag to use karegaplz plz ab jaldi se unhe milado   

aur plz kick this arjun out the picture . . ...

Will be desperately waiting for nxt part
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Sonia!!

First of all, sorry for being gumshuda from this thread, I mean thread 4 since quite sometime...
My exams are on and i am 🀒
so, excuse my absence!
The updates ahev been great, finally Maan has been made to see some sense by the gREAT VICKY SINGH KHURANA!!
I like him...he is great, but Anu's Arjun😑, he seems to be hell bent to spoil the fun
Hope Maan mahaaan finds out the truth soon and Geet is relieved of her pain!
Continue soon...
I will be back in full swing after the *8th* of june!
till then,
take care...
love
Swati
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the new thread Soni.
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update. Now that Maan has seen the chain in her neck, usko lag raha he k kuch to gadbad he. Loved how Anu has planned to have her engagement in Mumbai so that she can meet her best friend and share her pains. But phir, Arjun bhi to waha hoga. Waise nothing to worry, as Maan is also there.

Waiting for the next update to know what Maan will ask Vicky and what is Vicky going to tell him.
-jia- thumbnail
Crap!!! I am on page 15...πŸ˜’ 

Sonu...Congratulations for the fifth thread... *thu thu...* nazar utaar rahi hoon yaar...πŸ˜†

Will read n comment... baaki ke bhi posts unreserve karne hai...😳 late hoon...

I knew I had reserved but had to go through all the last 10 pages...I thought it was page 5..πŸ€ͺ
Chalo chaddo... haan update ki baat karte hain... drum roll... good...πŸ˜†
The start was so fab...😳 the whole Geet getting hurt unintentinally and Maan to the rescue... amazing... haaye he found out she was wearing his chain... ooohhh ..i loved how he wanted to calm her but usko dekhi bhi nahi...haan Maan babu aisa bhi ek time tha jab Geet sirf aapko hi dekhti thi...

I loved the flashback... a breath of fresh air...😳 i say the same line to my hubyy when he is engrossed in his office work on lappi and that scene brought a smile on my face...πŸ˜ƒ Mujhse achi kismat toh is laptop ki hai...  aaah... her parting dialogue brought out the fireceness and the fear in Maan... even though she was just kidding...he didnt take it lightly...😳 loved the kiss...😍 it was sensual, sizzling and HOT lips na sahi uske haath to neck se neeche gaye...πŸ˜†.. ooohhh... goosebumps...☺️ 

SO Maan finally finds that Adi is her brother... dheere dheere jhatke de rahi hai bechaare ko...πŸ˜† but moi loving this slow pace...i loved it even more when i read the 5 updates in one go...😎 πŸ˜† now he is burning in the fire...uski fikar hai but trying to put up a hard front... i feel bad for him ...sachchi... jaldi jaldi in dono ko milwa de...😭

Anu ne sab ko mana hi liya to have her engagement in Mumbai...😳 ismart kudi... vahi hoga is kahani ka penultimate climax...πŸ˜† Arjun ki baje ki band...aur hum sab honge baaraati...πŸ˜ƒ

Loved adi-pinky scene...these two r adorable... serial mei to Adi ko bharamchaari bana diya😑...chalo yahi pure kar lete hain sapne...πŸ˜›

Awesome part kudiye... Muaaah...❀️

Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago
-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 20tullip2000

helooo
sonia , esha , jia , aash

mera result aa gaya

i got 77%

i m happy (cud have done better)
but never the less i m happy

Awesome job Kanika... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I agree with you...u could have done better...πŸ˜† 
Congratulations Hun...πŸ€—