cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor girl suffers so much...make maan know the truth,i want him to suffer too evan cry 4 insulting her! Aaa...and punish that arjunEdited by Myra.nelly - 12 years ago
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...!!!

i hope u totally fine...!!!

can we expect onather update soon...!!!

u no na ye dil always wana morrreee...kyu na ho...most awaited moment is on the way...that is maan realising bout truth...!!!

will be waiting dear...!!!

take care...pls pls pls update soon...!!!
myedward12 thumbnail
hey congrats for the new thread! well how long it will take for Maan to figure out that geet is not married?๐Ÿ˜•  I hope he will find it out before Annie will get engaged to that swine๐Ÿ˜ก!  wanna see some happy moments in present not in the past now๐Ÿ˜†! plz update soon...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

woohoo!!!!...awesome update ๐Ÿ‘...maan is starting to put 2 and 2 together...love that he is going to ask vicky...can't wait!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Amazing job,..longer post later!!! But loved it! Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
raman1921 thumbnail
I loved it sonia now mann will try to find out wht is that bothering geet and once he finds out arjun and brij did all this this they r dead. I want to manneet together again...Please update soon we wait for u r updates u r an awsome writer...

Raman
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res...i was waiting so badly but then my weekend got so busy...oh well...i shall read after dinner :)
and yes congrats for the new thread...and hope u are feeling better...my comment shall come soon 

okay..reya is back to unres but is super sorry she took so long to come...

on your new and 5th Thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now about the update...

There is a character that i have constantly appreciated throughout this FF but always failed to mention him...and the character is none other than Gurvinder. He has been such a strong support for Geet in her times of need and her fight for justice...so he deserves this ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

and me is so happy and u know why...because you brought my Yash back...loved the Anu style hug she gave Yash...seriously...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i want him and Anu to be together so badly...but i know i have to wait for the truth is Arjun to be exposed...
and i know it's coming soon because everyone is coming to mumbai...i can hardly wait for Maan to punch the living daylights out of Arjun...i know i get ahead of myself but still..can't wait for the suffering of Maaneet to end..

Talking about Maaneet...
Maan can lie to himself all he wants...he can lie to others all he wants but he knows that he can't see Geet get hurt..ever...the way he saved her together gave me a glimpse of the old MSK who loved his Geet more than anything...and then he saw her wearing the chain๐Ÿ˜ฒ..
omggg...that's major...i know his brain has starting wondering and working...i hope he finds out the truth soon enough...before Arjun can do anything else...
and the happy flashback ๐Ÿ˜..i loved it would be an understatement...
i am dying to see the old childish and happy Geet back...but the flashback so gud and it made me so happy...

i can't wait for the next one...hopefully some truth will be revealed...
and needless to say that...it was a fab update and reya loved it 
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
grttt... Prt so nw mr kadus has strtd realizing ,gud going