India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Back Off Mr. Viren Sood

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I watched today epi and precap. whatever CT showed us we have no choice so anyway moving on.

so, i waited patiently till the end to see the whole thing.. and then BAM ! 

Once, again Viren Sood asking Nivi wrong question at the wrong time. and when you do that be ready for a wrong answer.

Nivi is not at all fault here for giving the answer she gave Viren sood. We fans should not forget who has died. Its not DD ...just DD...this person was EVERYTHING For Nivi. She gave up her relationship with her mother (NT), father (KS) and lover (Sid) just for 1 person..

and now that 1 person is dead because of her...this is not normal guilt. this is HUMONGOUS guilt. It takes months if not yrs to get over and come to terms with it. First of all, everyone is Sood house has moved on like nothing has happened. Only person I see sad is HL, NT dadi and Nivi still in guilt and shock...

and YD said today that baby is not even 1 month old and going to office. So, in less than 1 month time frame...Viren is expecting his Wife to get over her guilt and plan for a baby???

ARE YOU JOKING??? R U INSANE?? HAVE U LOST UR MIND??? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT U R TALKING?????  I think Viren is the one who needs help.

Bottom line is when you ask a wrong question at the wrong time...you will get wrong answer. 

Sorry to hurt anyone but I am really mad at Viren for being selfish right now. 
I cannot see this other way. n I feel CT have stayed true to Nivi character and the answer given by nivi is the exact answer that had planned for. This is no mistake.  

Edited by simran728 - 21 May 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mykinha-SuMee-tukun2009ash_nivrentashu20krazzy4ArHikinshukkiaashiqsururAlphabet26FrozenRainsirjee

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hi simran... i agree to some extent..that coming out of a guilt might take time... but please dont forget..the longer time nivi takes to get out of it..the more problem she will have... if something is not done soon... she might never be able to come out of the guilt... and what viren said i think it was just a way for her to start focussing on other things in her life other than dwiti... how can we say viren is being selfish... he has been so patient and understanding..but for how long... he has been trying everyrthing to get her attention..but hasnt succeeded even a bit... its natural for frustation to build up... he too understands what nivi is going through..and is ready to help her in that..but the problem is nivi is not ready to understand her own problem..bec she doesnot see it as a problem...and hence is not ready to listen to anyone... even nt dadi said the same thing..but she just thinks that what she does is always right..and hence she just follows her heart... in doing things her own way... without realising how it will effect others... she did this to sid and dd... and now to viren... nivi want to prove she is a good mother... and that means that she wont have her child... just so that all her love is for dwiti... would anyone accept that logic.. atleast i know i wont... and moreover..instead of saying that she will not have their child , she should have said that she is not ready for it yet..and ask viren to give her some time... that would have been more acceptable..and viren would have understood that...i am sorry but i dont agree to what u are saying..

what nivi did today... no husband will accept that... in marriages all decisions are to be made together... if u start deciding what you want in life without consulting or discussing with your partner... then marriages start falling apart... whatever nivi said today... was a one sided decision... and i think no one will support her in this... whether be it nt dadi...or viren...or any other family members... there have to be a line between guilt and sacrifice... what she is doing is to cover up her guilt... she ands only she is to be blamed for her life the way it is... first she took the decision of getting sid and dd married on her own..without discussing it with sid... and now she is repeating the same thing with viren... who does she think she is... does a relationship ever work like this..where u just come and tell the other person that u have decided this and thats it... no more discussions...

her mistakes have been called sacrifice till now... but no more... what ever she did till now is enough...and no one will ever accept more of this nonsense. sorry to hurt anyone...but her life has always surrounded around dd... for no reason... did dd ever think abt nivi this way... no logic can justify... the reason of her blind love for dd... she has no right to make decisions for anyone in the family... in all this she has even forgotten sid's right on dwiti... what the hell is sid doing...

Edited by sahuja - 21 May 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanitukun2009krazzy4ArHiNikita99sunflower52Alphabet26anjaani07NiViren-Raj

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

hi simran... i agree to some extent..that coming out of a guilt might take time... but please dont forget..the longer time nivi takes to get out of it..the more problem she will have... if something is not done soon... she might never be able to come out of the guilt... and what viren said i think it was just a way for her to start focussing on other things in her life other than dwiti... how can we say viren is being selfish... he has been so patient and understanding..but for how long... he has been trying everyrthing to get her attention..but hasnt succeeded even a bit... its natural for frustation to build up... he too understands what nivi is going through..and is ready to help her in that..but the problem is nivi is not ready to understand her own problem..bec she doesnot see it as a problem...and hence is not ready to listen to anyone... even nt dadi said the same thing..but she just thinks that what she does is always right..and hence she just follows her heart... in doing things her own way... without realising how it will effect others... she did this to sid and dd... and now to viren... nivi want to prove she is a good mother... and that means that she wont have her child... just so that all her love is for dwiti... would anyone accept that logic.. atleast i know i wont... and moreover..instead of saying that she will not have their child , she should have said that she is not ready for it yet..and ask viren to give her some time... that would have been more acceptable..and viren would have understood that...i am sorry but i dont agree to what u are saying..

what nivi did today... no husband will accept that... in marriages all decisions are to be made together... if u start deciding what you want in life without consulting or discussing with your partner... then marriages start falling apart... whatever nivi said today... was a one sided decision... and i think no one will support her in this... whether be it nt dadi...or viren...or any other family members... there have to be a line between guilt and sacrifice... what she is doing is to cover up her guilt... she ands only she is to be blamed for her life the way it is... first she took the decision of getting sid and dd married on her own..without discussing it with sid... and now she is repeating the same thing with viren... who does she think she is... does a relationship ever work like this..where u just come and tell the other person that u have decided this and thats it... no more discussions...

her mistakes have been called sacrifice till now... but no more... what ever she did till now is enough...and no one will ever accept more of this nonsense. sorry to hurt anyone...but her life has always surrounded around dd... for no reason... did dd ever think abt nivi this way... no logic can justify... the reason of her blind love for dd... she has no right to make decisions for anyone in the family... in all this she has even forgotten sid's right on dwiti... what the hell is sid doing...
Your every word is so upto the point and very very valid. Who does Nivi think she is for taking decision for other people? Isn't she happy with whatever mess she has created so far that now she is after ruining the most important thing in her life- her marriage? Although for her it's not but for Viren she is the only one he has. And I so agree with your point of why would she be so crazy for DD when she never really cared for her forget the love. The sisterly love that we saw in Bidaai was justifiable but here this was one side craziness.. Never really got why she was shown so over the top for DD and now Dweeta. Its enough of her Dweeta gaga.. If she doesn't realize her mistakes now.. she will really repent it BIG time.
Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

I think we should wait till Monday because precap sometime can be deceiving and doesn't show the whole truth. I still believe no matter what happen but at the end Nivren will and should stay together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20sarahagstn

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I'll have to be honest with you guys that I'm having trouble with this new track because I don't know which party is wrong... without getting too personal I will add that this is an issue that many marriages go thru, where one partner is ready for a child and the other is not ready.
I can totally agree that Nivi is still feeling guilty and wants to repent for her sin DD's death (in Nivi's eyes) by focusing on the baby.
On the other hand I think Viren is justified in not understanding what the hold up is where having a child is concerned. Guys bounce back out of things a lot quicker than girls.
So bottom line I don't know who is who to get mad at because in my opinion neither parties are wrong. Dang! I hope I don't get flamed for this LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top