Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA'S EXIT...bole tho bhiddai! (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Right u r carisma... Kriya is creating havoc in my head too... I've been in front of the net for four hours now... all the possible scenarios keep buzzing in my brain... LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but I hope u are wrong and K does not slap P (again) for whatever reason...Ouch

I hope the CVs give us a pleasant surprise and make P stay on at TN (with or without K's help) even if there is a rift between them...

it would be such a poignant scene if both are under one roof and fighting their love for each other, till they come together again...Day Dreaming
Your scenario is cute and ideally that is what we all want...
When I mention slap - I hope the cv's down script it, seeing that they have a tendancy to copy me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
 
Cool imaginations going in all directions  LOL everyone is going beserk trying to figure out under what circumstances P leaves.
 
 
I got mine out of my system last weekend now I'm just waiting to be surprised by the CVs next weekend Ermm ... I hope its a good surprise Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtipheonix1a_umaFallen Starb2011carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Nice...but this could happen without Krishna slapping Pratigya ...I mean I don't want the history to repeat itself literally...we would be back to square one in terms of krishna's reformation...so no slaps...

P can walk out saying that for the one I am fighting ..is not believing me so it is better that she walks out...that way atleast krishna wouldn't be butchered much...

BTW..I am loving this new Pratigya...who is humble..who is scared and is worried...makes her human for me...Big smile
I too hope that Krish does't raise his hand - but uptil now he has not been remanded in lifting his hand on her.. so this could be that situation.
Also I think it would take alot for P to leave him now.. so a big scene, or big even to allow Amma to defeat her.


But the slap at the havan did had its affect on krishna...he suffered by P walking out..
Oh well..I agree..something big has to happen that will make P walkout ...but I feel slapping won't go down well with everyone at this point of their relationship...Confused
Well I really hope it doesn't happen that way as that would be wrong..But that was one thought that came into mind..
we need to realise  how angry must he be to allow Pratigya to walk out. The slap is a measurement for his anger..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaAziyababithaj....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

 
Cool imaginations going in all directions  LOL everyone is going beserk trying to figure out under what circumstances P leaves.
 
 
I got mine out of my system last weekend now I'm just waiting to be surprised by the CVs next weekend Ermm ... I hope its a good surprise Embarrassed
Hope so tooo.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_uma

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti1983

Hehe Di...Just replied to your other post..

Me going to Make a Cup the Magical Masala SAX brew---will work on this Post after that..

BTW--First comment on the post:

I agree with your point that Pratigya for the first time is Humble--she has not jumped to the podium to start her Ban Jayee..coz her personal bodyguard is now a clay doll in Amma's hand...

Question is--why did it take an Evil Amma's manipulation to make her realize that  without Krishna's support-- she might lose a few battles?
You know I do not need to say I agree with you...
because your words feel like they have been written by me.
 
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 42080

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Nice...but this could happen without Krishna slapping Pratigya ...I mean I don't want the history to repeat itself literally...we would be back to square one in terms of krishna's reformation...so no slaps...

P can walk out saying that for the one I am fighting ..is not believing me so it is better that she walks out...that way atleast krishna wouldn't be butchered much...

BTW..I am loving this new Pratigya...who is humble..who is scared and is worried...makes her human for me...Big smile
I too hope that Krish does't raise his hand - but uptil now he has not been remanded in lifting his hand on her.. so this could be that situation.
Also I think it would take alot for P to leave him now.. so a big scene, or big even to allow Amma to defeat her.


But the slap at the havan did had its affect on krishna...he suffered by P walking out..
Oh well..I agree..something big has to happen that will make P walkout ...but I feel slapping won't go down well with everyone at this point of their relationship...Confused
Well I really hope it doesn't happen that way as that would be wrong..But that was one thought that came into mind..
we need to realise  how angry must he be to allow Pratigya to walk out. The slap is a measurement for his anger..


Ermmm...yeah something big has to happen..but still I am fearing that a slap would be too bad...it will be really hard to redeem himself now...Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaFilza.babithajSnigdha_Khanamcarisma2

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 5437

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Whatever the reason for P's exit, i'm looking forward to seeing some nice dream sequences of them both as they miss each otherWinkcos last time they split up, i loved the terrace scene when K went to see P at night and she brought him food etc. 
also, if they're both out and about, P's in a rickshaw, and K sees her and gets mesmerised again, or in the middle of the night, P remembers the chumma sessions, plus we need that sad song of theirs.
Anyway, i hope K doesn't lift his hand toward her again, i hate that, but if he does, she'll come round, she can't resist him for too long, after all, she loved him after he put a gun to her head a couple of timesLOL
i reckon that evil amma's got something big in mind in 3 days time, and she knows P won't stand a chance, its gonna be something that'll make P look so  incredibly bad, she won't have a leg to stand on.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---AziyaFilza.dhakarncarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Whatever the reason for P's exit, i'm looking forward to seeing some nice dream sequences of them both as they miss each otherWinkcos last time they split up, i loved the terrace scene when K went to see P at night and she brought him food etc. 
also, if they're both out and about, P's in a rickshaw, and K sees her and gets mesmerised again, or in the middle of the night, P remembers the chumma sessions, plus we need that sad song of theirs.
Anyway, i hope K doesn't lift his hand toward her again, i hate that, but if he does, she'll come round, she can't resist him for too long, after all, she loved him after he put a gun to her head a couple of timesLOL
i reckon that evil amma's got something big in mind in 3 days time, and she knows P won't stand a chance, its gonna be something that'll make P look so  incredibly bad, she won't have a leg to stand on.
I'd love to see her spying at baba at the adda..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pratigyas New Atituet

Author: TvSerier   Replies: 4   Views: 1304

TvSerier 4 1304 10 August 2010 at 10:16am by _dkmystery_
Pratigyas family over acting!

2 3 4

Author: BadGirlKiss   Replies: 28   Views: 3401

BadGirlKiss 28 3401 08 August 2010 at 4:28pm by BadGirlKiss
pratigyas plead to ssingh

Author: gees   Replies: 5   Views: 1007

gees 5 1007 29 July 2010 at 6:25pm by elle45
ARTICLE-Pratigyas Past Shocks krishna

2

Author: gees   Replies: 10   Views: 2003

gees 10 2003 25 July 2010 at 1:37pm by she_ratchet
pratigyas biggest mistake

Author: gees   Replies: 2   Views: 1156

gees 2 1156 22 June 2010 at 10:03am by ...Binny...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index