PRATIGYA'S EXIT...bole tho bhiddai! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Dii πŸ˜ƒ even I think K will be the one who will be behind P's exit...but don't want the slap...But instead of K literally throwing out P can't it be this way... that the thakurs are taking P to task and amma still supporting P thus making K believe that P is at fault...seeing this SS finally tells P to get out of TN but she refuses saying that she is here bcoz of K and if he tells her,she'd go...nd K out of anger tells her to get out of his sight...nd a shocked P leaves TN
Definitely don't want the slap again...only my view πŸ˜†
Will wait and watch to see what the CVs had planned for us πŸ˜‰
After much thinking I thought...Krishna isn't required to slap pratigya to show the intensity of his anger. Krishna merely saying her that she can go back to her parents house would be enough...coz up till now Krishna..no matter how angry or hurt...have never allowed P to leave his side...The havan slap scene had SS throwing her out, not krishna...and you know what a ruckus Krishna created...Even after angad fiasco came out...K didn't let P go even though angry...hence his asking her to leave might be a good indicator of how much angry he might be...let's see now...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
hmm first yaara thanks for doing 3 posts for us πŸ˜›yaara i really liked the idea of prats hold k hand when hes about to slaop her but i beleive all thus will not happen if prats will leave tn it will b k who will throw her out amma will do some mess and nautanki and k will misundestand her and in anger throw her out but as we know komal coming to tn as adarsh will b leaving to dubai i think amma will b discussing about her successful plan with komal and k will over hear then the real dirama starts or in other case prats will not tn and will do ammas pardsfash from tn itself whatever i dont want anyone to help kriya as they r wise and intelligent enough to solve there problems themselvves πŸ‘πŸΌ
p.s i really liked elles idea
Originally posted by carisma2

Gosh we would all like sr two. I hope there is a romantic element in their split... And omg u mind reader...i was thinking of that same song on new scenes of when she gets thrown out and pining for each other. Think cvs copied that idea too.
the only thng we al wer luking frwrd frm ths horrid track is. .erm. .😳
haha. .evn if cvs copy it or nt,we want it frm u. .
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

After much thinking I thought...Krishna isn't required to slap pratigya to show the intensity of his anger. Krishna merely saying her that she can go back to her parents house would be enough...coz up till now Krishna..no matter how angry or hurt...have never allowed P to leave his side...The havan slap scene had SS throwing her out, not krishna...and you know what a ruckus Krishna created...Even after angad fiasco came out...K didn't let P go even though angry...hence his asking her to leave might be a good indicator of how much angry he might be...let's see now...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
poojie beta you are tormented over my imaginary slap would you like me to edit out.
Regarding anger...more than the slap ...it is the fact that he will let her go is what I cannot digest so in a way in my mind... I have a chain of events which justify the final outcome.
But don't worry cvs have shot the scenes they   won't copy me
@poo:i'l b happy if thats wat they r planning,bt no slap. .nevr evr
@nazi di:rly lykd d idea of k overhearing amma n komal's talk,wich is quite posible
Originally posted by carisma2

poojie beta you are tormented over my imaginary slap would you like me to edit out.
Regarding anger...more than the slap ...it is the fact that he will let her go is what I cannot digest so in a way in my mind... I have a chain of events which justify the final outcome.
But don't worry cvs have shot the scenes they   won't copy me

LOL..I know...if there is a separation...then it has to be because of K letting her go..whichever way he takes...it will be bad...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by telstra

hmm first yaara thanks for doing 3 posts for us πŸ˜›yaara i really liked the idea of prats hold k hand when hes about to slaop her but i beleive all thus will not happen if prats will leave tn it will b k who will throw her out amma will do some mess and nautanki and k will misundestand her and in anger throw her out but as we know komal coming to tn as adarsh will b leaving to dubai i think amma will b discussing about her successful plan with komal and k will over hear then the real dirama starts or in other case prats will not tn and will do ammas pardsfash from tn itself whatever i dont want anyone to help kriya as they r wise and intelligent enough to solve there problems themselvves πŸ‘πŸΌi
<div></div>p.s i really liked elles idea
arreyyy wwaaahhh, I l like three baba eves dropping idea.
once again dii wounderful and brilliant post bt dii don,t want krishna to slap pratigya just conversation may take place bt slapping no it wld b better that as u said for whom i,m fighting he is not believing me so what i,ve to do and leaves that,ll b nice widout damaging krishna character,s more well lets c what cv,s have stored r planned for us
Tell you something funny...the focus point in this was the bashan in the pink... The fact that she will not budge without the giving a lecture... But many peoples points went to the slap...
Don't worry about the slap, I don't want him to do that either.