Pratigya

PRATIGYA'S EXIT...bole tho bhiddai! - Page 4

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi , good post carisma 👏

well for P's exit i think we have to consider the following persons to be present there...if she exits on pooja , then its likely that both the thakurs n saxes will be present there...and probably guruma too (its a guess)...

amma will create a nautanki (i am guessing) of an attempted murder (of P or herself) don't know...so everybody is angry...P will blurt out amma's real face n challenge...amma will plead innocence n will ask what had she done to u to receive such a punishment...and when K takes P to task, amma will support P, thus trapping him further...n SS will decide to throw her out , but guruma and GD will interfere...i want a confrontation between guruma and GD the two woman SS respects in the world...that would be nice...now if guruma is not present , then also GD is there, she will definitely side with P...and SS can't override her order...so P will be out if and only if these scenario's happen...

1. K  his anger and throws her out himself
2. K insults her in his anger and P walks off herself , hurt n angry...

now if its pooja then saxes r bound to be present there...what will be their role there?

sounds familiar na? its much the same like last pooja...the only diff is here kriya r in love with each other... but one extremal angry at the other and one hurt that the other is not trusting her😕

don't know why but i have  feeling that K will throw P out, it at all it happens...bec then only the word 'rift' n 'separation' is meaningful if there is one such thing coming...otherwise there is still love and amma's plan is a big failure...the 2nd scenario will be the exact repetition of the havan track if it happens...😕 so i don't think CVs will do that again... if P does her BJM n tells K that he will know she was telling the truth n will know her worth and how much a good wife she had been to him and will go out herself, then it will be the exact repetition of the last time when P did her BJM and declared that she will show him what a wife means...again we will see SS getting angry that his DIL dared to step out of the threshold of his house not once but the second time, and this time i don't see SS going to call her back even if K tells him to, unless ofcourse guruma tells him , but that again would be a repetition of the havan track ...😕  so there had to be something diff happening here...

also remember that K had ordered her never to step out of his house ever...and P has asked him why should she stay ther, who is there for her? and K has answered her 'me'...so she won't step out just like that unless she has no hope of his 'saath'...so my guess is K will throw her out, prof will try to show him reason but he won't listen and P will walk out , hurt and crying...then only K will feel the real jatka when he learns the truth , while P will be trying n trying to show him the real face of his mother... ...if P walks out angrily and K starts missing her the moment she steps out like last time, there is only repetition ...and if again P walks out herself, nothing can make SS call her back, he will be livid...but if K happen to see his parents real faces , then he will leave TN and will go looking for her...but something tells me that he will only come to know of amma and not SS...n SS will cleverly blame amma and scold her for everything, thus putting all the blame on amma, i mean all like the murder attempts on P and all that (particularly the one at this pooja, if amma plans it) ...bec SS-K confrontation is something like a trump card for the CVs...i don't think the CVs will use it so soon...

now after P's exit , we will see a broken P, she will realize the importance of K in her life...but gradually circumstances may force her to fight for herself, stand on her own feet...and maybe P working track will open up...all the while she will be trying to regain her love with the help of TC, i guess and also GD or kesar...

now i too think that a slap is coming P's way(from K ofcourse) 😭 but this time P won't take offense like last time...😭 😕

another Q : what if there is no pooja at all, but it happens randomly in some bright sunny day? well, don't think so though...there has to be all cast present somehow , so pooja or kesar's godhbharaayi is gonna happen soon 😕

Edited by dhakarn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gees thumbnail
😛Oh Cari I can understand ur problem as my own growing syndromes identify with it🤣 jus like ur Neurons my Syndromes need to be vented out  too ...so here i go...😆I feel history is goin to repeat itself.. krish will be the one who will order Prats to leave the house...we will get a glimpse of the old krish again n he may raise his hands on her,shattering her faith in him completely🤔The serial will go back to the same point wen krish used to chase prats n she used to cold shoulder him..😉.Amma will get prats out of the house again but she will fail to do any damage beyond that as krishs mind will start functiong once prats is out of his sight😳Adarsh will be tucked away to Dubai n komal will go bac to her Maika to make way for prats.😎The serial will go back to where it started from n we will get to see more of The Trio --Chandu, Tunna,n krish cracking their heads over getting their bhabi back😍So no fears my friend,wat goes round comes around.😃.The serial will pic up its old Tempo n Charm again.😊The final product will be PRATIGYA NIWAS😛
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol!i was about to cmnt aftr reading ur post.bt decided to read d cmnts n i must say i so so enjoyd reading hw our behudis' mind churns to find out d reason n i myslf frgt wat i meant to cmnt.i hv nothng more to say,as almost evrythngs told by evryone.bt realy,me too dnt want any slap cz dat wl b a serious set back.bt i think,ths is the tym,wer prats hv to fight al on her own.cz before,in earlier days,even if she wishd or nt,krishna has been her pillar of strength,evn at the days of hatred.she jumpd into troubles witout any secnd thots,believing that krishna wil b there to support her,protect her.this is the first tym that she is all alone to work out fr her mariage.this is the real PBJ moment.jz a role reversal of d earlier havan event.may be is ths the way she is gna realize(actualy,nt lyk she used to reiterate in her bhashans witout meaning it) that,it WAS krishna's suport wich was the key for her life for the past 1 yr?n for K to realise that he was actualy living in a jungle fr the past years?
N i rly lykd d idea of P trying to gt a glimpse of K outside d dhaba.evrythngs same as the previous yr except that we r gna witnes the pain frm both sides wich was one sided earlier. .
N im actualy gtng my fingers crosd for the epis aftr the reunion😳. .as filz said,evn me dnt mind an SR 2😳,may be at PN. .
Is there any chance of gtng a VM lyk Ek Dil Hai aftr P's exit?😉
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
good post carisma, even i think its  K who will throw P out of TN.  but i hope tht slap thing shdnt happen, but i dont know Y but i think its only amma truth tht will reveal now, not ss, and ss will put blame on amma and do his natanki and convinvce K tht its only amma behind this, i dont think  cv,s will reveal ss colours so soon thts y they dint show ss involve in this plan. till now they just show amma doing this alone.so tht later on only her truth will reveal bcos they dont want father son confrontation so soon
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: kriya2011

Wow carisma ek aur post,these cv are making u work very hard.Humko tumre post se bahut lub ho gaya hain.Now reagrding prats exit Amma will surely do something BIGGGEr in 3 days may be Tsumani or earthquake in Allahabad and bechari prats will become bali ka bakra nahin to aur kya ho sakta hain that P will out of Krishna's mind,soul and heart.Amma is really a nir buddhi woman or should i say suffering from mental illness.God my dimag is not working CVs ne nir buddhi kar diya hain mujhe.Once again great Post Cari,but this time i dont want any recycle scene from Havan 2010.

thanks hun...
I have a gut feeling this time krish will be involved...
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laks76

Carishma once again nice post. see the cv's r making u work. don;t strain too much. then they wills tole ur idea like the dhaba name. so be careful and write good one. but carishma i don;t want krishna to slap prats and all. but i think this time amma is into something big. otherwise why she will say she will take prats out of krishna;s mind and soul and life. so she is planning a huge tsunami like kriya said. carishma look for the clues. see i like said before it will come in the coming episodes so be careful with yr ears and eyes let us do the jasusi work. i think she will try to hurt prats and will blame on prats itself. but i cann;t think much now. but this time amma will be winner and our krishna will gather everything when the cv;s think it is right time or it depends on the trp of the serial i say. but i deliberatley want amma to do a big mistake so that all her plans fails. but it won;t happen since the cv's have already planned the drift and is moving in that direction. but this amma is venom cobra i say. omg. she is too dangerous see nobody knows also . that is the problem. carishma i cann;t tell anything now. these couple have made me think too much and iam thinking all the possible. i think by now i can write a story for a mystery film. one thing is for sure amma will play something so hard prats will become the prey and it will be very difficult for prats to prove her innocence. i even think prats life is in danger.

Thanks lakhs. Being aware of the cvs stealing away at my posts, I took the plunge to broadcast my thoughts openly...as they are really ahead of us... seems like they are ahead of us. I think amma could possibly self harm like elle said and that would be big. I don't think pratzs life is in danger for now anyway.
carisma2 thumbnail
@dhakarn...waa beta, you have explored many avenues of pratigyas exit. I have a strong feeling... Amma is causing the rift and its taking its toll on the relationship...so it has to be krishnas doing.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Lol!i was about to cmnt aftr reading ur post.bt decided to read d cmnts n i must say i so so enjoyd reading hw our behudis' mind churns to find out d reason n i myslf frgt wat i meant to cmnt.i hv nothng more to say,as almost evrythngs told by evryone.bt realy,me too dnt want any slap cz dat wl b a serious set back.bt i think,ths is the tym,wer prats hv to fight al on her own.cz before,in earlier days,even if she wishd or nt,krishna has been her pillar of strength,evn at the days of hatred.she jumpd into troubles witout any secnd thots,believing that krishna wil b there to support her,protect her.this is the first tym that she is all alone to work out fr her mariage.this is the real PBJ moment.jz a role reversal of d earlier havan event.may be is ths the way she is gna realize(actualy,nt lyk she used to reiterate in her bhashans witout meaning it) that,it WAS krishna's suport wich was the key for her life for the past 1 yr?n for K to realise that he was actualy living in a jungle fr the past years?
N i rly lykd d idea of P trying to gt a glimpse of K outside d dhaba.evrythngs same as the previous yr except that we r gna witnes the pain frm both sides wich was one sided earlier. .
N im actualy gtng my fingers crosd for the epis aftr the reunion😳. .as filz o,evn me dnt mind an SR 2😳,may be at PN. .
Is there any chance of gtng a VM lyk Ek Dil Hai aftr P's exit?😉

Gosh we would all like sr two. I hope there is a romantic element in their split... And omg u mind reader...i was thinking of that same song on new scenes of when she gets thrown out and pining for each other. Think cvs copied that idea too.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gees

<font color="#990000">😛Oh Cari I can understand ur problem as my own growing syndromes identify with it🤣jus like ur Neurons my Syndromes need to be vented out too...so here i go...😆I feel history is goin to repeat itself..krish will be the one who will order Prats to leave the house...we will get a glimpse of the old krish again n he may raise his hands on her,shattering her faith in him completely🤔The serial will go back to the same point wen krish used to chase prats n she used to cold shoulder him..😉.Amma will get prats out of the house again but she will fail to do any damage beyond that as krishs mind will start functiong once prats is out of his sight😳Adarsh will be tucked away to Dubai n komal will go bac to her Maika to make way for prats.😎The serial will go back to where it started from n we will get to see more of The Trio --Chandu, Tunna,n krish cracking their heads over getting their bhabi back😍So no fears my friend,wat goes round comes around.😃.The serial will pic up its old Tempo n Charm again.😊The final product will be PRATIGYA NIWAS😛</font>

gees a very good theory and getting the old baba back sounds tempting, your theory is sold to me.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maya.sethi17

good post carisma, even i think its K who will throw P out of TN. but i hope tht slap thing shdnt happen, but i dont know Y but i think its only amma truth tht will reveal now, not ss, and ss will put blame on amma and do his natanki and convinvce K tht its only amma behind this, i dont think cv,s will reveal ss colours so soon thts y they dint show ss involve in this plan. till now they just show amma doing this alone.so tht later on only hertruth will revealbcos they dont want father son confrontation so soon

I too think that k will be the final factor for p leaving.