Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Carisma I really loved ur version and really hope that this is what happens in the serial as well. πŸ‘ ⭐️ However, I would add a bedroom dream sequence where Kriya are having there intimate scene and this would be Krishna's dream!! 😳 😍 πŸ˜† - Awww this would be sooo cute to watch and I could Imagine it now!!! 😳 😳
Lovely topic!! πŸ˜‰
Lubb you!!! πŸ€—

Thanks Saima - when that happens I shall replayy it for you guys in the VM's... EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

@ bold--LOL So true  Di...sometimes you write what I was thinking while reading Tanthya Di's WU..or watching the epi in You Tube.

I don't want K to slap Pratigya--that will just be too much--it will just look like they went mack to 2010 archives to bring back the May 2010 script.

The question is how will P handle this new phase--(provided she is not physically abused by K or physically thrown out by SS or Amma)...I dont think she should leave..

Because for the first time she is completely on her own---this actually brings us back to her original Pratigya---She was going to fight all alone against all Zulm when she decided to marry Krishna...but her husband turned out to be her silent  strong supporter--Not becoz he felt there was Zulm in TN, but because he was besotted with his biwi--PratigyaJi

But she never realised the depth/passion of K's love and his immense support until Krishna turned into a snake poison cuisine lover and directly sucked the poison out of her to save her..

Whatever battle she fought in TN, Krishna was always her shield-- He was the WALL--a strong wall who shielded or provided strong support when she wanted to lean back...

Now...she is realizing her bhashans, impulsiveness will not work--coz her wall has crumbled---she truly is alone---So now its her real Pratigya--- The tables have truly turned.

Due to her own misunderstanding she could not see the mad passion, the almost single minded devotion L=Krishna had for her--he was rough , but not the devil.

Now when Pratigya is completely in love with Krishna---Its the other way around...

Due to Amma's manipulation K cant see P's truth and love...

When Pratigya didn't understand his love --Krishna tried to find ways, analyze what is needed to resolve the Issue--He had a Project--Make his BEEBEE fall in love with him..

What will P do????

Mishti great points... Theirs is a never ending uphill struggle, because MKAP is complicated and hence we are all sitting here analysing this show over the weekend instead of being out doors catching some sunlight.
Love your snake poison cuisine.. you one liners nearly tip me off my seat. I can imagine you as a emotional athyacharist too.
I too don't want a slap incident... As far as I know she will get thrown out as per the articles. now I'm just thinking Krishna must be fuming with her to let her go... A slap would be a measurement to show us the level of his anger.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you on a roll eh!!! three in a rowwhen you got it, well πŸ˜ƒ flaunt itπŸ€ͺ
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Carisma 😊 I am not in thinking mode today so can I just add one of my theories on Prats's exit?

I think there is a reason to why they keep saying Amma has not been keeping well these days (though she looks quite healthy to me ) I think somehow Amma will use this excuse to make it seem that Prats tried to hurt her. It could be by switching one of her meds with a dangerous one, deliberately hurting herself, poisoning her own food or whatever... And in all cases she cleverly makes it seem as Prats did it. Then Krishna thinks that Prats is out to kill Amma and he drags her out by the hand and sends her off to Mumfordganj. All the while, Amma cleverly keeps taking Prats side and that she accidentally did this, not purposefully... This just makes Baba side more with Amma, he thinks she's so Mahaan.

Prats is at green house all heartbroken and so is Krishna, meanwhile Amma is secretly making plans for his remarriage making sure she gets an illiterate girl this time. Around the day of the engagement (Baba doesnt know about it) Krishna overhears the Evil-doers talking about how they kicked Prats from his life finally and about all the murder plots. He then leaves the Thakur Niwas and he and Prats temporarily live at the Saxenas, in Adarsh's abandoned room.

πŸ˜† Kuch ziada ho gaya na? πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

you on a roll eh!!! three in a rowwhen you got it, well πŸ˜ƒ flaunt itπŸ€ͺ

Thanks hun..xxx
carisma2 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: elle45

Nice post Carisma 😊 I am not in thinking mode today so can I just add one of my theories on Prats's exit?

I think there is a reason to why they keep saying Amma has not been keeping well these days (though she looks quite healthy to me ) I think somehow Amma will use this excuse to make it seem that Prats tried to hurt her. It could be by switching one of her meds with a dangerous one, deliberately hurting herself, poisoning her own food or whatever... And in all cases she cleverly makes it seem as Prats did it. Then Krishna thinks that Prats is out to kill Amma and he drags her out by the hand and sends her off to Mumfordganj. All the while, Amma cleverly keeps taking Prats side and that she accidentally did this, not purposefully... This just makes Baba side more with Amma, he thinks she's so Mahaan.

Prats is at green house all heartbroken and so is Krishna, meanwhile Amma is secretly making plans for his remarriage making sure she gets an illiterate girl this time. Around the day of the engagement (Baba doesnt know about it) Krishna overhears the Evil-doers talking about how they kicked Prats from his life finally and about all the murder plots. He then leaves the Thakur Niwas and he and Prats temporarily live at the Saxenas, in Adarsh's abandoned room.

πŸ˜† Kuch ziada ho gaya na? πŸ˜†

Wowtabulous therory... Mazza agaya, my second theroy was which is common in English / American drama's Mother used illness as an excuse for son to remarry... but give and take how the souten issue is sensitive one to stumble upon.. I decided otherwise. πŸ˜‰

But regarding Ziyadah... The satying at the Sax's place may be the undigestable version..
elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

πŸ˜†

</div>Wowtabulous therory... Mazza agaya, my second theroy was which is common in English / American drama's Mother used illness as an excuse for son to remarry... but give and take how the souten issue is sensitive one to stumble upon.. I decided otherwise. πŸ˜‰
<div>

But regarding Ziyadah... The satying at the Sax's place may be the undigestable version..

Thanks! Even I would rather they sleep on the tables in the Dhaba than at the Saxes. πŸ˜† The adda has just disappeared, warna those days, under the open sky, were the best 😳

Saxenas would just be a bore, but I figured what could be the purpose of sending Adarsh and Komal away? So when Adarsh comes back defeated and dejected, hoping for forgiveness from his parents, he is shocked to see that he and Komal have already been replaced by Kriya
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Thanks! Even I would rather they sleep on the tables in the Dhaba than at the Saxes. πŸ˜† The adda has just disappeared, warna those days, under the open sky, were the best 😳

Saxenas would just be a bore, but I figured what could be the purpose of sending Adarsh and Komal away? So when Adarsh comes back defeated and dejected, hoping for forgiveness from his parents, he is shocked to see that he and Komal have already been replaced by Kriya[/QUOTE      
Intresting theory... But we may get shot for saying it. I think they have built the dabba over the adda...
Even ptatigya niwas will be built in the thaks back yard. Lol.

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow carisma ek aur post,these cv are making u work very hard.Humko tumre post se bahut lub ho gaya hain.Now reagrding prats exit Amma will surely do something BIGGGEr in 3 days may be Tsumani or earthquake in Allahabad and bechari prats will become bali ka bakra nahin to aur kya ho sakta hain that P will out of Krishna's mind,soul and heart.Amma is really a nir buddhi woman or should i say suffering from mental illness.God my dimag is not working CVs ne nir buddhi kar diya hain mujhe.Once again great Post Cari,but this time i dont want any recycle scene from Havan 2010.
laks76 thumbnail
Carishma once again nice post. see the cv's r making u work. don;t strain too much. then they wills tole ur idea like the dhaba name. so be careful and write good one. but carishma i don;t want krishna to slap prats and all. but i think this time amma is into something big. otherwise why she will say she will take prats out of krishna;s mind and soul and life. so she is planning a huge tsunami like kriya said. carishma look for the clues. see i like said before it will come in the coming episodes so be careful with yr ears and eyes let us do the jasusi work. i think she will try to hurt prats and will blame on prats itself. but i cann;t think much now. but this time amma will be winner and our krishna will gather everything when the cv;s think it is right time or it depends on the trp of the serial i say. but i deliberatley want amma to do a big mistake so that all her plans fails. but it won;t happen since the cv's have already planned the drift and is moving in that direction. but this amma is venom cobra i say. omg. she is too dangerous see nobody knows also . that is the problem. carishma i cann;t tell anything now. these couple have made me think too much and iam thinking all the possible. i think by now i can write a story for a mystery film. one thing is for sure amma will play something so hard prats will become the prey and it will be very difficult for prats to prove her innocence. i even think prats life is in danger.