PRATIGYA'S EXIT...bole tho bhiddai! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

But the slap at the havan did had its affect on krishna...he suffered by P walking out..
Oh well..I agree..something big has to happen that will make P walkout ...but I feel slapping won't go down well with everyone at this point of their relationship...πŸ˜•
Well I really hope it doesn't happen that way as that would be wrong..But that was one thought that came into mind..
we need to realise  how angry must he be to allow Pratigya to walk out. The slap is a measurement for his anger..
Originally posted by yemi3006

😎 imaginations going in all directions  πŸ˜† everyone is going beserk trying to figure out under what circumstances P leaves.

I got mine out of my system last weekend now I'm just waiting to be surprised by the CVs next weekend πŸ€” ... I hope its a good surprise 😳
Hope so tooo.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mishti1983

Hehe Di...Just replied to your other post..

Me going to Make a Cup the Magical Masala SAX brew---will work on this Post after that..

BTW--First comment on the post:

I agree with your point that Pratigya for the first time is Humble--she has not jumped to the podium to start her Ban Jayee..coz her personal bodyguard is now a clay doll in Amma's hand...

Question is--why did it take an Evil Amma's manipulation to make her realize that  without Krishna's support-- she might lose a few battles?
You know I do not need to say I agree with you...
because your words feel like they have been written by me.

Originally posted by carisma2

Well I really hope it doesn't happen that way as that would be wrong..But that was one thought that came into mind..
we need to realise  how angry must he be to allow Pratigya to walk out. The slap is a measurement for his anger..

Ermmm...yeah something big has to happen..but still I am fearing that a slap would be too bad...it will be really hard to redeem himself now...πŸ˜•
Whatever the reason for P's exit, i'm looking forward to seeing some nice dream sequences of them both as they miss each otherπŸ˜‰cos last time they split up, i loved the terrace scene when K went to see P at night and she brought him food etc. 
also, if they're both out and about, P's in a rickshaw, and K sees her and gets mesmerised again, or in the middle of the night, P remembers the chumma sessions, plus we need that sad song of theirs.
Anyway, i hope K doesn't lift his hand toward her again, i hate that, but if he does, she'll come round, she can't resist him for too long, after all, she loved him after he put a gun to her head a couple of timesπŸ˜†
i reckon that evil amma's got something big in mind in 3 days time, and she knows P won't stand a chance, its gonna be something that'll make P look so  incredibly bad, she won't have a leg to stand on.
Originally posted by suk4

Whatever the reason for P's exit, i'm looking forward to seeing some nice dream sequences of them both as they miss each otherπŸ˜‰cos last time they split up, i loved the terrace scene when K went to see P at night and she brought him food etc. 
also, if they're both out and about, P's in a rickshaw, and K sees her and gets mesmerised again, or in the middle of the night, P remembers the chumma sessions, plus we need that sad song of theirs.
Anyway, i hope K doesn't lift his hand toward her again, i hate that, but if he does, she'll come round, she can't resist him for too long, after all, she loved him after he put a gun to her head a couple of timesπŸ˜†
i reckon that evil amma's got something big in mind in 3 days time, and she knows P won't stand a chance, its gonna be something that'll make P look so  incredibly bad, she won't have a leg to stand on.
I'd love to see her spying at baba at the adda..

I'd love to see her spying at baba at the adda..

Me too, i hope that all this will bring about a change for the better for P, we need to see her in a more relaxed mood, the kheer scene was great, but if she lightens up a bit, and becomes more spontaneous, it'd be great to see.  i want her to do things on the spur of the moment, and stalking K and daydreaming about him would be a great option, plus u guys need new stuff for your vms.πŸ˜‰
Carisma I really loved ur version and really hope that this is what happens in the serial as well. πŸ‘ ⭐️ However, I would add a bedroom dream sequence where Kriya are having there intimate scene and this would be Krishna's dream!! 😳 😍 πŸ˜† - Awww this would be sooo cute to watch and I could Imagine it now!!! 😳 😳
Lovely topic!! πŸ˜‰
Lubb you!!! πŸ€—

Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago

You know I do not need to say I agree with you...
because your words feel like they have been written by me.

@ bold--LOL So true  Di...sometimes you write what I was thinking while reading Tanthya Di's WU..or watching the epi in You Tube.

I don't want K to slap Pratigya--that will just be too much--it will just look like they went mack to 2010 archives to bring back the May 2010 script.

The question is how will P handle this new phase--(provided she is not physically abused by K or physically thrown out by SS or Amma)...I dont think she should leave..

Because for the first time she is completely on her own---this actually brings us back to her original Pratigya---She was going to fight all alone against all Zulm when she decided to marry Krishna...but her husband turned out to be her silent  strong supporter--Not becoz he felt there was Zulm in TN, but because he was besotted with his biwi--PratigyaJi

But she never realised the depth/passion of K's love and his immense support until Krishna turned into a snake poison cuisine lover and directly sucked the poison out of her to save her..

Whatever battle she fought in TN, Krishna was always her shield-- He was the WALL--a strong wall who shielded or provided strong support when she wanted to lean back...

Now...she is realizing her bhashans, impulsiveness will not work--coz her wall has crumbled---she truly is alone---So now its her real Pratigya--- The tables have truly turned.

Due to her own misunderstanding she could not see the mad passion, the almost single minded devotion L=Krishna had for her--he was rough , but not the devil.

Now when Pratigya is completely in love with Krishna---Its the other way around...

Due to Amma's manipulation K cant see P's truth and love...

When Pratigya didn't understand his love --Krishna tried to find ways, analyze what is needed to resolve the Issue--He had a Project--Make his BEEBEE fall in love with him..

What will P do????

Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by suk4

Me too, i hope that all this will bring about a change for the better for P, we need to see her in a more relaxed mood, the kheer scene was great, but if she lightens up a bit, and becomes more spontaneous, it'd be great to see.  i want her to do things on the spur of the moment, and stalking K and daydreaming about him would be a great option, plus u guys need new stuff for your vms.πŸ˜‰
HEHEHEHEHE You got it all in one... We need stuff fir the VM's for you guys to fantasize over.. hehehehe... Like that teri badmashiyan vid.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰