PRATIGYA'S EXIT...bole tho bhiddai!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

First and formost this is really out of character for me to write 3 Bakaity posts in 24 hours. This can be seriously injurius to my health. πŸ˜† But the creative side has snoozed off for a while.. whilst the theory enducing neurons are over active. Kriya are running around in my mind causing havoc and hence I try and release some thoughts here to lighten the burden and to make way for some new theories.

Now at the moment we patient viewers have been rewarded with a humble Pratigya, A Pratigya who has taken a step back to re-evaluate her surroundings and the 'galat happenings in the Niwaas'. She is in a bhoolbulaiya... Where Manjulika is rapidly attacking her and she is running out of time. Her smugness has dropped and she cannot rely on lectures alone to win this battle. Action is needed BUT there is an obstacle in her way. Her support mechanism (Krishna) is wound down and the key is with Amma. Now how can she retrieve this key from Amma to wind the mechanism against Amma itself?
Amma has smelt her fear and insecurities both. Pratigya uptil now with the support of Krishna has faced matters straight forward and head on, jumped into other people's situations without sparing  thought sometimes as to how this can affect them in the future. Always had answers for other peoples problems without wearing their shoes. But now the bricks are falling on Pratigya and her relationship. Although aware of the upcoming danger she has had to stop and think. For her relationship is on the line, which is her world. Her man is believing his mother over her, which is galat.. But will she voice this? and when would she voice this. She is being treated unfavourably... will she stand to watch or will she give the same advice that she does to others which is get out of there?.

Now in my imagination this is how I see Pratigya's exit..

The family are all together..
Amma has stirred and the family including Krishna are taking her to task, Being backed into the corner without any support Pratigya has one weapon of defence.. her tongue. She breakes her silence.. She tells upon Amma's challenge and Krishna's jaw twitches, his anger raised, SS 's eyes bulging out and he's vibrating with anger in his doti.
Pratigya by now has gone off on one and is unstoppable. Amma is idiotically crying and playing her nautanki at it's top level. Krishna leaps out of no where to smack Pratigya's emaculately lipsticked mouth with a back hand slap. Now she either takes the slap or is vidulant in getting in fast and holding his hand. Now this is the straw that breaks the camels back in this case.
Krishna is annoyed as till now he believes Amma, Pratigya is annoyed that Krishna has dropped a level again and her fragile trust is again shattered.
Then we get a furthermore of the Bashan " Why does a woman always have to compete with her mother inlaw to get her husbands love, support and trust? Why must it be the wife who looses out? When a wife speaks the truth regarding the mother inlaw her husband is the first to slap her? I can't accept this and I am off. I have been fighting for this marriage - but then whom I am fighting for is not on my side and cannot care lessto find out the truth - so I am off, Adios!"

And Krishna - has heard the words but they have not sunk in yet and he is still in the state of confusion and doesn't dissuade Pratigya from leaving... She goes.

Afterwards Amma feels relaxed and in a few days time Krishna calms down, misses Pratigya and Once Amma lets down her guard he begins to see the difference and then he will investigate and talk to pratigya and listen to her, believe her and bring her back...

Phew that is my version of it...Though I do hope that the slap incident would not happen.

If you have missed my,  Krishna's feelings post please visit

CAST RANKS VOTING'

https://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/586/pratigya/cast/

Please participate twice a day, Thanks'.

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
😲😲😲😲😲
yaar di what is this?πŸ˜•
heart attack dogi kaa?????
aisa title jis se meri saans ruk gaiπŸ˜”
plz aisa jathke mat diya karo😊
well i was thinking that u r talking about MKAP EXIT.πŸ˜’
Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

yaar di what is this?πŸ˜•

heart attack dogi kaa?????
aisa title jis se meri saans ruk gaiπŸ˜”
plz aisa jathke mat diya karo😊

Why zor ka jatka?
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehe Di...Just replied to your other post..

Me going to Make a Cup the Magical Masala SAX brew---will work on this Post after that..

BTW--First comment on the post:

I agree with your point that Pratigya for the first time is Humble--she has not jumped to the podium to start her Ban Jayee..coz her personal bodyguard is now a clay doll in Amma's hand...

Question is--why did it take an Evil Amma's manipulation to make her realize that  without Krishna's support-- she might lose a few battles?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice...but this could happen without Krishna slapping Pratigya ...I mean I don't want the history to repeat itself literally...we would be back to square one in terms of krishna's reformation...so no slaps...

P can walk out saying that for the one I am fighting ..is not believing me so it is better that she walks out...that way atleast krishna wouldn't be butchered much...

BTW..I am loving this new Pratigya...who is humble..who is scared and is worried...makes her human for me...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Nice...but this could happen without Krishna slapping Pratigya ...I mean I don't want the history to repeat itself literally...we would be back to square one in terms of krishna's reformation...so no slaps...

P can walk out saying that for the one I am fighting ..is not believing me so it is better that she walks out...that way atleast krishna wouldn't be butchered much...

BTW..I am loving this new Pratigya...who is humble..who is scared and is worried...makes her human for me...πŸ˜ƒ

I too hope that Krish does't raise his hand - but uptil now he has not been remanded in lifting his hand on her.. so this could be that situation.
Also I think it would take alot for P to leave him now.. so a big scene, or big even to allow Amma to defeat her.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Right u r carisma... Kriya is creating havoc in my head too... I've been in front of the net for four hours now... all the possible scenarios keep buzzing in my brain... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

but I hope u are wrong and K does not slap P (again) for whatever reason...

I hope the CVs give us a pleasant surprise and make P stay on at TN (with or without K's help) even if there is a rift between them...

it would be such a poignant scene if both are under one roof and fighting their love for each other, till they come together again...😍
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: carisma2

I too hope that Krish does't raise his hand - but uptil now he has not been remanded in lifting his hand on her.. so this could be that situation.
Also I think it would take alot for P to leave him now.. so a big scene, or big even to allow Amma to defeat her.

But the slap at the havan did had its affect on krishna...he suffered by P walking out..
Oh well..I agree..something big has to happen that will make P walkout ...but I feel slapping won't go down well with everyone at this point of their relationship...πŸ˜•
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Right u r carisma... Kriya is creating havoc in my head too... I've been in front of the net for four hours now... all the possible scenarios keep buzzing in my brain... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

but I hope u are wrong and K does not slap P (again) for whatever reason...

I hope the CVs give us a pleasant surprise and make P stay on at TN (with or without K's help) even if there is a rift between them...

it would be such a poignant scene if both are under one roof and fighting their love for each other, till they come together again...😍

Your scenario is cute and ideally that is what we all want...
When I mention slap - I hope the cv's down script it, seeing that they have a tendancy to copy me..
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😎 imaginations going in all directions  πŸ˜† everyone is going beserk trying to figure out under what circumstances P leaves.

I got mine out of my system last weekend now I'm just waiting to be surprised by the CVs next weekend πŸ€” ... I hope its a good surprise 😳