Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

21 may promo discussion thread

devradfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From promo it look like they are moving the story so fast .I have a fear that they would murder the story which they did in cb 1 by introducing shantanu track .Firstly they show a suspense promo for friday now they are showing closness between dev and radhika.how things can quickly change? If they are doing for instant trps .it is not a good thing for future as ipl coming to its end .after that trps will definately increase.so need to wory about trps CVS. These are my thoughts. What do u say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Don't think that is going to happy
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
if just for trps they rush dev and radhikas milan  thats not good at all hope they show dev pinning for rads love as she has to prove her innocence beyond any doubt they can make this tug of war between the 2 of them for a long time ----which would be very interesting want rads to ignore dev at first when he tries to get close to her
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The suspense will continue, even in the TB article it says Radhika feels somebody is watching her and Dev--so that is the new promo.  both interwoven with radhika still making an effort to find the black sheep in the family.  We also have the Chenu track and the pag phere rasam, so it is the next track which can go for some more time.  We need to have different aspects of the story and not concentrate on only one issue, then the movement from one track to another will not be smooth and it will look very disjoint.  So an alround story should be okay.

Just my POV. 
Edited by radha_bilahari - 12 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope they don't tell the storyline to fast. They should also give other characters a storyline like they are doing with Chenu, Mansaram and Shanti, Chanda. 😉 Just focuss on the storyline, TRP will come!! 😊
bvm30 thumbnail
100% Agree...how come dev gets convinced  so easily? 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just think this is Rohen but don't know who?????
fatssrilanka thumbnail
i think after the way Dev behaved on Friday's episode Radhika will avoid him & then Dev will slowly realise that he behaved rudely with Radhika unneccessarily. Then he'l try to patch up with her.