Do you think Gopi should get educated

Poll

Do you think Gopi should get educated

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
As you can see, her lack of education is giving her problems in life, like yesterdays episode. 
I think the Modis should educate her
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she should get her education but more important that we dont want to see her dumb and naive
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shobi12500

she should get her education but more important that we dont want to see her dumb and naive

well said!
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think that Gopi should definitely be educated - that way Rashi, Urmila, Kinjal etc won't be able to trick her ever again the way they have in the past (the letter, the socks/hanky etc). It would also give her a much needed confidence boost. I feel that Gopi becoming educated should be for her and an improvement in her own life (eg. self-esteem) - not for Aham's acceptance.  

I agree that whether she is educated or not, the CVs really need to stop showing her as being dumb - she is clearly not a complete dumb-ass as we have seen time and again (like when she does think of things fer herself and uses her initiative, and she has a fantastic memory etc), but the CVs then turn around and make her look really foolish/stupid in an attempt to keep her looking innocent. There is most definitely a difference between innocent and stupid and the CVs really need to learn that! They themselves make her out to be intelligent and then turn around and make her look really silly - the CVs need to stop this at once!

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely the CV's have completely ruined the Gopi character for me, whenever I see her, these days I just think okay what is she going to be tricked to do next madam dumbo...but that's the CV's. 
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree.  Part of Ahems issue is that he looks down on her because she is not educated. 
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
i'm not saying to show her educated but atleast show her hving some sense...
Don't wanna see her dumb anymore...