Posted: 12 years ago
yes dere r 4 finalists anamika,suchit and mohit r definitely in d finale
Originally posted by Arine_123

@ Red , now now , don't tell me that , it's also Raghu's fault ! πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know not his fault , but he promoted mohit like a heroπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†seems like every immunity or advantage  get planned for mohit and to glorify him πŸ˜‰Edited by risingstar - 12 years ago
If this is true >> it proves this show is a sham. Mohit became Raghu's favorite and received undue leniency and praise for I don't know what. Suchit is clearly more deserving, not only as a performer but also as a personality.

If it's not true >> well, I hope it's not πŸ˜†
MOHIT!!!!

Puhllleaaseee...Okay da guy may have sum of the looks...and he can perform above average...but neone checked his brainbox???

Gawd!!!

Anamika deserved to win...She's da smartest and da sanest of them all...

Seriously...sum of these reality shows are better scripted than our daily soaps!!!
mohit is a snob . I think this news is true because in MTv roadies site sum person has also mentioned about this underwater task and said both suchit and mohit performed gud. ranvijay said that he wanted to crown both but unfortunately that is not possible and as mohit is the winner in this task  and mohit was jumping with joy.

Originally posted by papia

I agree with you in this matter. They get almost nothing from Roadies. In fact they are always used by MTV. I have heard that Ashutosh got only 25 lac from 1 cores money after winning BIG BOSS 2 while the rest of the money was snatched by MTV as he had some contact with MTV during the BIG BOSS time. How cheap they are.

And I also think the selection procedure is not OK for Roadies or sometimes they willingly take some nonsense Roadies for some drama.

its not MTV all the channels take the same way...if u take sony's indian idol...except one abhijeet sawant where are all others...they are all super duper flop...abhijeet clicked becoz his album clicked and now he can do shows worldwide but its the case wth others...

abt ashutosh he is a loser already...he wants celebrity status which is diffcult he is not hardworking like rannvijay or ayushman ... he is a talentless fellow who should not waste his time in mumbai instead takes his dhabba at work on...dats it
Originally posted by Neetu_GirlPower

abt ashutosh he is a loser already...he wants celebrity status which is diffcult he is not hardworking like rannvijay or ayushman ... he is a talentless fellow who should not waste his time in mumbai instead takes his dhabba at work on...dats it

Ayushman is really very talented. Specially I would like to mention the way he mimics Sharukh Khan in cheque de india. It was just superb.

Since both Pooja and Anamika according to the recent pick is going to out so I think the news could be true and Mohit is the winner of this season.
i wanted suchit to win i just hope this news is fake suchit deserves to win...