Spoiler(Roadies 8 winner) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
EXPECTED...it was clear the way Raghu was favouring mohit...he ultimately saved mohit so many times...he already knew tht prachi is going to throw him out and by a magic wand he was saved and she was thrown out...but yes mohit is a better performer but he neevr deserved to win

GUESS EVEN THIS TIME RAGHU...failed to keep his winner a secret...what he should now...he was quite sure no spoiler would prevail...he should bash his head against the wallπŸ˜†
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i rly want suchit to win but i keep hearing mohit won. even then i want the final two be mohit n suchit...they have performed more than any1 else dis season n deserve to be the top two.  i rly got scared  thought suchit was gna get out dis time
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Todays episode was a tricky one I think it has a story beyond the obvious. I have theory for it. Mohit was slated to be saved today as well. Everyone knew Suchit and Nehal are good friends of Mohit so they would vote for him, hence only two votes were needed for immunity, weather someone else get it or not but Mohit would certainly get it. This gives rise to another suspicion about Mohit's performance today. He was exceptional, agreed, now is it possible that a person who does not even know about luta livere could not be pinned by two professional wrestlers even after 2 and half minuts? Is it not possible that was set up by makers of Roadies? Now the question is why they would do that? That would be because they want to show everyone that Suraj is a looser and Mohit is a great performer. Isn't this a possibility? 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Todays episode was a tricky one I think it has a story beyond the obvious. I have theory for it. Mohit was slated to be saved today as well. Everyone knew Suchit and Nehal are good friends of Mohit so they would vote for him, hence only two votes were needed for immunity, weather someone else get it or not but Mohit would certainly get it. This gives rise to another suspicion about Mohit's performance today. He was exceptional, agreed, now is it possible that a person who does not even know about luta livere could not be pinned by two professional wrestlers even after 2 and half minuts? Is it not possible that was set up by makers of Roadies? Now the question is why they would do that? That would be because they want to show everyone that Suraj is a looser and Mohit is a great performer. Isn't this a possibility? 

Very True ...In his audition Mohit said he is from a rich business family . May be he bribed Raghu and his brother to win the show
I really dont get it...wat so obsession of being a roadie anyway.this show is just like other reality shows infact...u dont get the prize money in full form and u r bound to a contract with the channel..

just look at the old roadies...they all look BLOODY LOOSERS...is this the roadies all abt...nihal looks like a vulture and poulomi looks like a kam wali bai...

if u really want to do the adventure u can join some great camps...and perhaps there u wont be humiliated like how raghu and rajiv does...

i dont see the great aspect of being a roadie either...the roadies are running for serials for work after this...shambhvi sharma, sahil anand, list goes on and one...and ashutosh being a ROADIE still runs his dhabba at his place...he ain;t became richer...just serving the channel who sometimes give him some pretty bucks...

so ROADIES is not a hawuaa...its just another reality show...where youngesters who have hardly anything to do 🀣 go there
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

I really dont get it...wat so obsession of being a roadie anyway.this show is just like other reality shows infact...u dont get the prize money in full form and u r bound to a contract with the channel..

just look at the old roadies...they all look BLOODY LOOSERS...is this the roadies all abt...nihal looks like a vulture and poulomi looks like a kam wali bai...

if u really want to do the adventure u can join some great camps...and perhaps there u wont be humiliated like how raghu and rajiv does...

i dont see the great aspect of being a roadie either...the roadies are running for serials for work after this...shambhvi sharma, sahil anand, list goes on and one...and ashutosh being a ROADIE still runs his dhabba at his place...he ain;t became richer...just serving the channel who sometimes give him some pretty bucks...

so ROADIES is not a hawuaa...its just another reality show...where youngesters who have hardly anything to do 🀣 go there

I agree with you in this matter. They get almost nothing from Roadies. In fact they are always used by MTV. I have heard that Ashutosh got only 25 lac from 1 cores money after winning BIG BOSS 2 while the rest of the money was snatched by MTV as he had some contact with MTV during the BIG BOSS time. How cheap they are.

And I also think the selection procedure is not OK for Roadies or sometimes they willingly take some nonsense Roadies for some drama.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Although Mohit performed good in yesterday's episodes but still I somehow feel that Mohit gets some favor from Roadies Authority.

But it is also true that according to Physical task mohit is good.
risingstar thumbnail
SEEms like raghu is showing his favoritism towards Mohit. Every time he is saving mohit by bringing some twist or some kinda of advantage , so that mohit is saved. even in Fb on mohit's official page liking is more than suchit😭😭😭😭😭😭
raghu ko mohit se kuch jyada he pyaar haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poor suchit performed frm starting to end but end mei do wrestlers ko peet ke mohit hero bann gya . During one point at fight when mohit was on one of the wrestlers that wrestler is not even struggling to get free of his grip. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: risingstar

SEEms like raghu is showing his favoritism towards Mohit. Every time he is saving mohit by bringing some twist or some kinda of advantage , so that mohit is saved. even in Fb on mohit's official page liking is more than suchit😭
raghu ko mohit se kuch jyada he pyaar haiπŸ˜†
poor suchit performed frm starting to end but end mei do wrestlers ko peet ke mohit hero bann gya . During one point at fight when mohit was on one of the wrestlers that wrestler is not even struggling to get free of his grip. πŸ˜†.

@ Red , now now , don't tell me that , it's also Raghu's fault ! πŸ€£
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After watching last episode i think this news is false as the next week episode will be the last one in brazil this means finale is not shot dere and i heard there will 4 finalist who will take part in the finale now who wins the show is still a suspense i just hope its not aanchalπŸ˜’