papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The Winner of Roadies 8 according to a Brazilian Source is

MOHIT

Both Mohit and Shuchit was in finalist according to the source where they had to entrap themselves under water in the deciding task where Mohit beat Shuchit.

The link of the source is-

http://cvsrockers.com/2011/05/mtv-roadies-8-shortcut-to-hell-winner-revealed/
Edited by papia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
I dont know whether this is true or not but they leaked the information in the website.
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I  m not happy with this news but m relieved tat aanchal is not  the winner though m not at all fond of mohit still i can't ignore the fact tat mohit is a  better performer than aanchal m sad for suchit as he was the best among all the roadies but he survived so long so he deserves all praise and appreciation πŸ‘In Roadies nva the best wins last yr zaid was deserving but anwar won this year suchit is deserving but it seems mohit will win
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!II I  WANTED SUCHIT 2 WIN. HE WAS D BEST ND D MOST DESERVING CONTESTENT .NOT FAIR.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 I donno why but i can't believe this source ! C'mon they don't have any concrete proof, do they ? I will better wait and watch .

Having said that , i will be happy if the news turns out to be true .. ;-)
I know Suchit has performed more consistently than Mohit but Mohit has also stepped up now...And in finale all that matters is the FINAL task ! 

Whoever does better in that final task will win , as simple as that ! 

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I wanted suchit or anamika to win:(

but this rumour is better than aanchal winning it..lol

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Another thing which i forgot to mention -- I have read in FB that Finale will be / has been shot in India ! ( Just like season 6 & 7)
Then, how come that Brazilian source could leak  winner's name ?? πŸ˜•
Edited by Arine_123 - 12 years ago
papia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arine_123

Another thing which i forgot to mention -- I have read in FB that Finale will be / has been shot in India ! ( Just like season 6 & 7)

Then, how come that Brazilian source could leak  winner's name ?? πŸ˜•

I also think the same. It may be fake news.
papia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yipee

I wanted suchit or anamika to win:(

but this rumour is better than aanchal winning it..lol

Although Shuchit performance was consistently good but I agree still Mohit is way better than Anchol. At least he survived continuously from the voted out.
tani_thk thumbnail
I wanted suchit to win . THough i like mohit  but i like suchit more . Raghu is very fond of mohit that is why he keep on saving mohit deliberately every time whenever  vote out happened .Even in graveyard sessions he keep on praising mohit though i dont see mohit doing sum outstanding task ..
IF this news is true then i think raghu must have planned sum special task so that mohit his fav could winπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±