India-Forums

Punit in GF: much respect

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
 really, my respect for the guy as a performer has grown by leaps now.

I started liking him post nahin samne, and then came his famous takkar with mayuresh but today took the cake
Never in my life, i  thought punit will do something like that. I mean we have seen doing these wild, or frustated people act, but to take such a sensitive issue and to potray it in such a nice manner
 everything was perfect.  
And he even topped siddesh, siddesh atleast didn't have to manage a sari.LOL

I am waiting for the HQ vid to write a performance analysis, but i was kind of disappointed with the finale, not realy a finale type act except a few sparks here and there.

Who would have thought ammu and punit in a duet, that was such a surprise!!! and also punit was really really good Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkhatpariluv2danceIts_SashAnjaani_Dastaanshivani003OrientalDancerThatOneGuyChippeshwiniyipeedebayon

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I agree! Clap
Punit FLOORED me in DKS. He is the one contestant who I have STARTED loving after DKS. He really is a great dancer! Amu and Punit OWNED the stage. They LITERALLY set it on fire.  Punit's act was seriously so soothing to watch. I love his contemporary skills. He is really a different kind of performer..what class! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateThatOneGuy

mayankandnupur Groupbie
mayankandnupur
mayankandnupur

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

really, my respect for the guy as a performer has grown by leaps now.

I started liking him post nahin samne, and then came his famous takkar with mayuresh but today took the cake
Never in my life, i  thought punit will do something like that. I mean we have seen doing these wild, or frustated people act, but to take such a sensitive issue and to potray it in such a nice manner
 everything was perfect.  
And he even topped siddesh, siddesh atleast didn't have to manage a sari.LOL

I am waiting for the HQ vid to write a performance analysis, but i was kind of disappointed with the finale, not realy a finale type act except a few sparks here and there.

Who would have thought ammu and punit in a duet, that was such a surprise!!! and also punit was really really good Clap
I agree...punit ws awesome ystrday!
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

I agree! Clap
Punit FLOORED me in DKS. He is the one contestant who I have STARTED loving after DKS. He really is a great dancer! Amu and Punit OWNED the stage. They LITERALLY set it on fire.  Punit's act was seriously so soothing to watch. I love his contemporary skills. He is really a different kind of performer..what class! :D

yes, he just  proved why he was in top3 in DID2, he deserved it. and when shiamak came and hugged him, i felt it  was so right, like making the the wrong right. The way Shiamak, had taken his glory of takkar off, today he returned it back to him.

Also i liked geeta's you took my heart away, she had said that, in his first performance, in the auditions

shivani003debayon

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Yes he definitely showed his true potential in DKS. And no doubt he was one of the MOST outstanding performers in the GF.

His duo with Amrita was amazing and his solo was just beyond excellent!

OrientalDancerLeadNitrate

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
YESSS :D:D:D

I've been a huge Punit fan during S2 but I didn't feel like he was up to his own during most of the DKS season. Didn't even really enjoy his takkar with Mayuresh...

but I was really really glad to see him rejuvenate himself as a dancer during the finale. His duet with Amrita was hellla amazing, his expressions really blew my mind.

His solo, I was proper afraid of. I almost felt that the judges would rat him out on nitty-gritty like "there could've been more dance moves" or something, but his body language and facial expressions evidently were more than sufficient to make the performance complete.

YAAAY PUNITTT :D:D:D:D:D:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003LeadNitratedebayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Frankly I never liked Punit when I first show him in DKS(haven't watched him in DID). His first couple of performances were average at best, and in addition his attitude came across as arrogant to me. So, yeah I didn't like him. But I saw how he matured into this awesome dancer, and today in the GF's, he proved his mettle. Brilliant and well timed steps, combined with flawless expressions to create the apporpriate mood!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
YES! It was just tooo good Clap This guy is a great performer...he doesn't get much credit but I am sure after DKS he will Approve 

Great thread! 

shivani003debayon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index