Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujal16 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am following this thread since very long, yesterday when i was seeing this drama. I myself was feeling bad for varsha, the way akshara was keep on taking ananya from varsha. Love is something but getting attracted or possessive about someone is other thing. I do not blame akshara for this, she was depressed, varsha and naitik took ananya help to cheer her up but they did not thought that a depressed person can turn into psychotic by seeing the baby. Akshara is so much into ananya now that it will be very sad when varsha will not let akshara come near ananya. "meri ananiya" showed the symptoms of motherhood for ananya by akshara which is wrong and elders of the house should make her understand in a polite way that akshara is ananya's bua and varsha is the mother. I felt really bad when akshara without asking varsha made ananya wear that dress and did not even feel that varsha felt bad and in pooja too she keep on picking ananya, the way she was doing it can irritate any mother. Thats what i wanted to say, yes i feel that akshara should have not taken ananya home without varsha's permission. There was car, they could sit with the ac so ananya should not feel hot so i think akshara is overreacting not varsha.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rainy.days

Not really sure how I feel about this episode. I do sympathize with Akshara, but Varsha does have a right to worry for her child and I don't think she overreacted one bit. As much as Varsha annoys me half the time, trying to be completely unbiased I'm going to say that Akshara's constant "Ananya-this, Ananya-that" was going overboard. There's only so much one can tolerate - Akshara always wanting to carry Ananya, putting on the dress, doing this with Ananya, doing that with Ananya really was getting frustrating for Varsha. You could tell throughout the episode that Varsha was getting annoyed. Bringing Ananya home was just the sort of thing that made her burst. I love kids and my niece and nephew mean the world to me, but one needs to understand one's limits. No matter how much you love the baby, she is not yours. I know Akshara meant well and wanted to take Ananya away from the heat and congestion of people, but that doesn't mean you take her home without telling her mother. So what if Bindiya said she would tell them?! If Bindiya is around, then Varsha would probably have been close by, right? They should have waited for her a little longer. Akshara needs to get out of her misery and move on. I'm glad this tiff happened - hopefully Akshara will stop feeling sorry for herself and start living again.

But anyway, I'm glad Naitik is with Akshara - we all know he'll be the wonderful husband that he is and help her through this issue. 😍

And not going to lie, I found it cute how Nikhil was standing on the other side of the mandir looking at Rashmi. 😛

i agree.. Varsha is right but not in getting annoyed with Akshara over little things like pallu n baby standing...just bec. akshara had a miscarriage, varsha is thinking that akshara is showering ananya with all her mamta, fulfilling all her motherly desires.,  that's wrong, ..ye kya thinking hai 😕 why is she feeling insecure??? what if rajshri was there in akshara's place??? if Varsha is thinking that way, it's very wrong..the way she was talking, aisa hi lag raha tha, that's why everyone is blaming varsha here..

akshara or any layman doesn't know how to handle kids..what is good for them and what not...like when bhola wanted to hold the baby, she said "abhi choti hai, isko infection ho jayega" ..😆 i agree, nobody, i repeat, nobody likes this "motherly talk" but aisa hi hai ! that's why i'm saying akshara must not take it to heart , only bec. she had a mc, varsha ne ye sab nahi sunaya but she wud have said the same if akshara was pregnant or she was a mother of 2...MAY BE
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feel varsha is right at her place n this track's gonna rock...!may be this is not her mistake or she is doing this jaankar...but it's really natural...no one can tolerate another person taking their baby n pampering it so much that the baby isn't ready to go to her mom...as such aisa hota nahi hai lekin just wanna convey this ki varsha isn't wrong...
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as a mother varsha's action is justified n also she gave in to akshara's wishers too even tho she felt bad 
tellybuff thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel Varsha is overreacting beacause in the first place when akshara had a MC,varsha just allowed her to play with Ananya all the time and she kind of promoted the attachment between two of them and when Akshara was getting more and more attached to her,she started feeling insecure..Okay Akshara also should understand that she is her bua not mother but come on she is going thru that face and nobody absolutely nobody is encouraging her to face the reality...

Also even earlier Varsha kind of made sure that Rajshri takes care of her daughter whenever she wants to sleep,go out etc but then Ananya started getting attached to her,she didn't like it at all..So I am kind of confused with varsha's character,what exactly creatives wants to show...
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
as i feel tht yaa she ovre reacted  coz she ws frustated from her coz akshi make her wear th cloth th akshi brought. ..th way she lokd at akshi asa lagraha tha tht she steel her child or some thing like tht ...and she knew tht she is with akshi sooo y to make sooo much of hungama 🤔
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u.  😊
How can Varsha think that Akshara will do something like that! I think Varsha should get her brains treated else I will shoot bindya. She is really annoying me.😡

gracious45 thumbnail
I do not think varsha was overreacting at all. Also akshara would never do anything to harm the baby INTENTIONALLY.  She does not know anything about taking care of a small child because the last child that she probably baby sat was anshu and even then they wouldn't let her take care of him a lot because akshara was young herself.

So akshara should be careful. Forget about everything that happened the whole day. The part that is bothering me is that why would akshara take the baby wondering around in a crowded place like that. Why didnt she just stay on the stairs close to varsha and all the other family members. What if she had tripped and the baby fell and got hurt. What if someone had snatched the baby from her hands. I know she is the bua. But she has no right to take the baby away without her mom's permission.

Also for the people who feel that varsha should not have a say in who takes the baby where because she used to give the baby to rajeshri when she needs her rest. Well varsha is the mom and when she gave the baby to rajeshri it is her decision. She can make all decisions for her baby but no else has the right to do that.

Akshara would never harm the baby intentionally but a lot of stuff can happen with a small child so she should have just stayed where she was close to varsha instead of acting all smart and taking the baby bangle shopping and then home.
-Ami- thumbnail
I feel like this topic will lead to some sort of bashing in one way or the other by the way it's leading to. So just to be on the safe side, I'm going to close this topic so that we don't get led to any bashing.

Topic Closed
YRKKH Dev Team.