karan.jh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Varsha seem to overreact😑 !!!She must be very excited about her child but who is going to be this excited There is nothing to scold only they could got other story line not this its kind of boring and useless i feel πŸ˜›
VARSHA mein iski MA Hu MA πŸ₯±πŸ€’😲
Kaun bataya ki tu iski BAAP Hu BAAP ???:PπŸ˜†
Varshan snatched the child as if its with some strangers 
Its a funny storyline i shall say πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa147 thumbnail
I dont think so. She isnt overacting. She is just doing as what a mother would!
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
varsha's reaction is some what understandable,ananya is a small and its her first child so she is going to be over proctective...
Akshara should have stayed where varsha was instead of wondering around...also she was wrong to listen to Bindya and take ananya home...akshara is bholi...bindya and her mom wanted excatly this...to make akshara look bad and create misunderstanding...

Also how many things should varsha allow...the dress issue she forgot and allowed ananya to wear akshara's dress...and she was already upset about it.

have to say though the baby is good actress...was crying when she needed to πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
rainy.days thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not really sure how I feel about this episode. I do sympathize with Akshara, but Varsha does have a right to worry for her child and I don't think she overreacted one bit. As much as Varsha annoys me half the time, trying to be completely unbiased I'm going to say that Akshara's constant "Ananya-this, Ananya-that" was going overboard. There's only so much one can tolerate - Akshara always wanting to carry Ananya, putting on the dress, doing this with Ananya, doing that with Ananya really was getting frustrating for Varsha. You could tell throughout the episode that Varsha was getting annoyed. Bringing Ananya home was just the sort of thing that made her burst. I love kids and my niece and nephew mean the world to me, but one needs to understand one's limits. No matter how much you love the baby, she is not yours. I know Akshara meant well and wanted to take Ananya away from the heat and congestion of people, but that doesn't mean you take her home without telling her mother. So what if Bindiya said she would tell them?! If Bindiya is around, then Varsha would probably have been close by, right? They should have waited for her a little longer. Akshara needs to get out of her misery and move on. I'm glad this tiff happened - hopefully Akshara will stop feeling sorry for herself and start living again.

But anyway, I'm glad Naitik is with Akshara - we all know he'll be the wonderful husband that he is and help her through this issue. πŸ˜

And not going to lie, I found it cute how Nikhil was standing on the other side of the mandir looking at Rashmi. πŸ˜›
Pras555 thumbnail
Yes whatever u guys said is correct
Varsha is not At all over reacting she
Is a mom and is afraid when it comes to
Kids no friends nothing
Yes one of u guys said is correct what
Happened when she left for movie but then
She left with rajshree she is an experienced
Mom of 2 she knows very well how to deal
With kids here akshara doesn't know
She doesn't know the basic that she shouldn't
Make child stand when she is very young
That's true akshara should stop seeking
Sympathy and face the situation it comes
In everyone's life
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I think Varsha's anger was justified in this case, I mean how much will she let go? She is Ananya's mother and she would know better then Akshara about how to handle her kid. Another thing, I also think that Varsha should learn to stand up for herself when it comes to herself as well as Ananya, if she feels that Akshara is taking her child away from her, then she should say how she feels instead of letting Akshara take care of her. The adults aren't saying anything either when it comes to giving Ananya to Akshara, it's not healthy that she treats Ananya like she's her mother and knows better then Varsha, it only makes it worse for her, I get that everyones trying to make her forget the miscarriage, but this means she would get too attached to Ananya and forget reality. What do you guys think?
krutiv100 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asheth

Yeah I think Varsha's anger was justified in this case, I mean how much will she let go? She is Ananya's mother and she would know better then Akshara about how to handle her kid. Another thing, I also think that Varsha should learn to stand up for herself when it comes to herself as well as Ananya, if she feels that Akshara is taking her child away from her, then she should say how she feels instead of letting Akshara take care of her. The adults aren't saying anything either when it comes to giving Ananya to Akshara, it's not healthy that she treats Ananya like she's her mother and knows better then Varsha, it only makes it worse for her, I get that everyones trying to make her forget the miscarriage, but this means she would get too attached to Ananya and forget reality. What do you guys think?

I agree,its unfair to varsha,as akshara just takes ananya all the time, and also a litte bit selfish when it comes to rajshri cos she too did that like when ananya had to have an injection and rajshri just took her without telling varsha...i know everyone loves anu a lot but at the end of the day varsha is her mum and even she has  wishes for her daughter like today that she wanted her to wear the dress she got...at that point rajshri should have told akshra that let varsha make ananya wear the dress she has got and ananya can wear your one next function...instead they all kept quiet.

the whole situation is wrong...akshara has had a misscarriage..being around a child and taking over motherly duties is not going to help her at all and also the mom of the child is i.e. varsha is in a situation where she doenst like whats happening but at the sametime she doesnt want to hurt akshara or offened her...
Edited by krutiv100 - 12 years ago
Mishka42 thumbnail
100% true, varsha is right...
swetha2204 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rainy.days

Not really sure how I feel about this episode. I do sympathize with Akshara, but Varsha does have a right to worry for her child and I don't think she overreacted one bit. As much as Varsha annoys me half the time, trying to be completely unbiased I'm going to say that Akshara's constant "Ananya-this, Ananya-that" was going overboard. There's only so much one can tolerate - Akshara always wanting to carry Ananya, putting on the dress, doing this with Ananya, doing that with Ananya really was getting frustrating for Varsha. You could tell throughout the episode that Varsha was getting annoyed. Bringing Ananya home was just the sort of thing that made her burst. I love kids and my niece and nephew mean the world to me, but one needs to understand one's limits. No matter how much you love the baby, she is not yours. I know Akshara meant well and wanted to take Ananya away from the heat and congestion of people, but that doesn't mean you take her home without telling her mother. So what if Bindiya said she would tell them?! If Bindiya is around, then Varsha would probably have been close by, right? They should have waited for her a little longer. Akshara needs to get out of her misery and move on. I'm glad this tiff happened - hopefully Akshara will stop feeling sorry for herself and start living again.

But anyway, I'm glad Naitik is with Akshara - we all know he'll be the wonderful husband that he is and help her through this issue. πŸ˜

And not going to lie, I found it cute how Nikhil was standing on the other side of the mandir looking at Rashmi. πŸ˜›

Very correctly and precisely put... just what I was thinking... It started with the dress and blew up with taking the baby home... A mother wants to do all things her way for her child... and its would have been so frustrating when she could not dress Ananya as she wanted... Akshara needs to stop revovlving her happiness around Ananya so much... In context of this post i should say that Varsha was not overreacting but Akshara should stop becoming over excited about Ananya... 
Edited by swetha2204 - 12 years ago
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Varshas reaction was toally justified...i was really happy to see her not say anyting when akshara got ananya all dressed up i mean thatshows that she really cares about akshara and didnt want her to feel bad but Varshan is a mother and of course she would be owrried!!! akshara needs to undersatnd varshas point of view also...i understand that she miscarried but i feel like she is acting way to depressed its not like the doctors said she couldnt have another child...i now its very hard for her to get through this but i feel like akshara is overacting and not varsha