India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

CAN ANY1 CATCH me UP?

nbalover95 Newbie
nbalover95
nbalover95

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i havent watch it 4 a month. u dont hav to gimme evry single detail jus da important highlights

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hi nbalover, lately since the last month Archana has gotten pregnant, and Varsha and Satish wanted to adopt a baby but they were not able to due to Manav's statement. nba, could you tell me where you last left off? Then I could give you a summary from thereSmile
nbalover95 Newbie
nbalover95
nbalover95

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
rite where manav n archu found out dat archu is prego

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Ok, thanks for letting me know, after Manav found out that after Archana was pregnanat, Archana is trying to think of ways to get Savita to know she is preganant. Alongside, Manohar has been doing a night job at the railway station and wants to hide that from his family because Manohar had loaned some money from the bank, and they got a notice and their house was almost about to be taken away by the bank people, but then Manav to the rescue came and saved the K house but this has put him in danger, as he was doing something illegal and now has got a check bounce. Savita threw ArMan out of the house due to her own ego issues and Archana and Manav are now living in their own chawl by themselves. No patch up between Manav and Ajit has occured as of yet. Varsha and Satishwanted to adopt a baby and in order to do that, a good friend will need to subit a statement, so they chose Manav. And Varsha told Archana to tell Manav not to put in the statement that Varsha once aborted her baby, but Archana had forgot all those days and once she found out Manav was giving a statement at orphanage the phone got disconnected and Manav put in statement that Varsha got child abortion. This, of course made Varsha angry on Manav and yelled at him. Another day Archana suggested that Varsha take her baby as she does not deserve one of her ownAngry Varsha pushed Archana down a street one day and that hurt Archana and the baby in her stomach and Manav could not bear it, so infornt of everyone on street gave Varsha a very hard slap. Satish came in due time to see the slap and yelled at Manav creating rift between them. But they are getting along more than Manav and Ajit are. Also, Ajit and Vinod have started a new business. Dharmesh and Manju are making plans together to get Viahu back to Dharmesh and they made a deal that Dharmesh would take care of Vinod's job and the K house fiancial issues. One night Dharmesh was trying to get Vaishu to win him again and he almost hugged her when Vinod came and grabbed Dharmesh's collar and told him he would kill him if he ever tried to go near Vaishu agai. This has created rift between Manju and DharmeshTongue Lately, Manav has gone to jail because he did some illegal thigns by not returning money on time and Savita is imprving day by day, we see in the maha sangam epi promo that her and Sulo are planning for ArMan's first anniversary. So as of right now Manav is still in jail. If you want to any more details, feel free to read the written updates done by Tanya Di and myselfSmile Hope this helps
nbalover95 Newbie
nbalover95
nbalover95

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
thanx darling! but y did varsha push archu?
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
 No problem dear, and I'm So sorry, I forgot to tell you why  Varsha pushed Archana, Varsha pushed Archana because Archana was trying to get Varsha to listen to her but Varsha was in a really bad mood so that's why she pshed Archana, Archana was trying to get Varsha to adopt a baby for Varsha and Manav was too, and Varsha was angry that Archana kept siding with her husband and not herself, that's why she got angry. Hope this elps dear,and if you have any questons please feel free to ask meSmile

Edited by bhallarox - 21 May 2011 at 7:09pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top