Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Silly clothes but look at that perfectly shaped body😲 OMG what has happened to him now?
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsdoll

AT KSKBT scenes πŸ˜ƒ Attitude hot

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7akgZSt1t8[/YOUTUBE]

You know what I always liked him as Manthan, the character, his attitude everything was so nice. But stupid creatives there too, there was a lot of scope for the character but they just spoiled it totally...😑
I wonder aisa isi k saath kyu hota hai?
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nehu_1

lol...I'm more than happy RuchaπŸ˜ƒ Abhi mil jaye to AT kisko chahiye?😳
Waise b AT is not mine, you should take permission from his wife πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

arrey main Ruby ji se nipat lungi... bt ahm be aware u have Nikki to deal with...and trust me she is worst than anything when it comes to Abhii , too possesive!!! itni asani se nahi milega vo bhi lolzzz... thats why am trying fo AT now. ;) bhaiyaaa bhaiyaaa bol rahi hun, bt kuch aur hi iraade hain mere!!!! hahaa...
.Dalisay. thumbnail

You know what I always liked him as Manthan, the character, his attitude everything was so nice. But stupid creatives there too, there was a lot of scope for the character but they just spoiled it totally...😑
I wonder aisa isi k saath kyu hota hai?

[/QUOTE] I know ... Aisa bechaae AT ki saath hi kyun hota haiii :(( i hope iske naye show mein yeh lead role play kare and phirse aisa na ho uske saaat...
.Dalisay. thumbnail

Silly clothes but look at that perfectly shaped body😲 OMG what has happened to him now?

seriouly! chalo Ruby bhabhi ko msg karke bolte hain, dhakke maar maar ke ise gym bhejo...πŸ˜† n proper diet lene ko bolo... jisse yeh phirse hamare sexy Modi jaisa lage...😳
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANrucha

arrey main Ruby ji se nipat lungi... bt ahm be aware u have Nikki to deal with...and trust me she is worst than anything when it comes to Abhii , too possesive!!! itni asani se nahi milega vo bhi lolzzz... thats why am trying fo AT now. ;) bhaiyaaa bhaiyaaa bol rahi hun, bt kuch aur hi iraade hain mere!!!! hahaa...

lol...You don't worry about me, agar wo Nikki hai to main b Neha hu, dekh lungi usse...I follow this thing "Hum Kissi se kam Nahi" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But things can be difficult for you. Pehle to sirf biwi thi, ab to ek beti b hai uski...All the best sweetheart..πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£
@bold very bad Rucha...

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

seriouly! chalo Ruby bhabhi ko msg karke bolte hain, dhakke maar maar ke ise gym bhejo...πŸ˜† n proper diet lene ko bolo... jisse yeh phirse hamare sexy Modi jaisa lage...😳

Well go ahead, use pehle jaisi shape me dekhne k liye kuch b yaar...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
I was kidding anyways... he is just like my bhaiyaaa... seriously! I love him ... bt am nt in lve with him ...:)
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

I was kidding anyways... he is just like my bhaiyaaa... seriously! I love him ... bt am nt in lve with him ...:)

Really???lol... Arey I know that and I love him too.☺️
.Dalisay. thumbnail

Sab itne khush kyu nazar aa rahe hai isse?πŸ˜•
Aisa kya kar diya tha isne?πŸ˜†

areey he was back in the team ...safe...from that bench! πŸ˜ƒ