Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ANrucha

Oh just surfing around... and spamming a bit!  you? 

Got to leave for classes in 30mins, tab tak k liye time pass.πŸ˜‰
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's now the turn of the Miley Jab Hum Tum family to have a hearty laugh in Star One's Laughter Ke Phatke. The two couples of the show, Nupur and Mayank (Rati Pandey and Arjun Bijlani) and Samrat  Gunjan (Mohit Sehgal  Sanaya Irani) will be seen as celebrity guests in an upcoming episode.

Confirming this news, Arjun told Telly Buzz, "It was a wonderful experience to be on the show, and we four of us had a great laugh (smiles). It was nice to be on the judges' seat for the first time. I had seen these people performing on television, but it was good to see them performing live".

When asked about the best act he said ,"I liked all the acts, but the best according to me was of Amit Tandon and Sugandha's".

Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
jsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANrucha

It's now the turn of the Miley Jab Hum Tum family to have a hearty laugh in Star One's Laughter Ke Phatke. The two couples of the show, Nupur and Mayank (Rati Pandey and Arjun Bijlani) and Samrat  Gunjan (Mohit Sehgal  Sanaya Irani) will be seen as celebrity guests in an upcoming episode.

Confirming this news, Arjun told Telly Buzz, "It was a wonderful experience to be on the show, and we four of us had a great laugh (smiles). It was nice to be on the judges' seat for the first time. I had seen these people performing on television, but it was good to see them performing live".

When asked about the best act he said ,"I liked all the acts, but the best according to me was of Amit Tandon and Sugandha's".

i agree with Arjun this act was quite hillarious nice comedy πŸ‘πŸ˜†
jsha thumbnail
he looks so good in this black shirt 😳
jsha thumbnail
looking dashing as always 😳but his new beard look arghhh😑kahan gaya ye vala AT 😭
jsha thumbnail
aww so cute πŸ˜ƒ
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OUR AT IS BACKKK

Additi Gupta and Amit Tandon to play leads in Ratna Sinha's next..

Monday, July 18, 2011 | 6:32:27 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Additi Gupta and Amit Tandon to play leads in Ratna Sinha's next..

Chota Ganpati Telecreations' next show is in the making for the revamped Star One..

Chota Ganpati Telecreations, makers of shows like Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na on Sony TV and Do Saheliyaan - Kismat ki Kathputaliyaan on Zee TV are now working on their next show which will be for the revamped Star One, which will go on to be called Star Desh.

The show will be a very different entertainer with a strong story line, with prominence given to every character. The show will be light-hearted with its unique emotional moments.

As of now, the pilot is being shot after which the channel's approval will be awaited. If all goes well,  the show will be on floor by mid August.

On the casting, our source states, "Additi Gupta who was last seen in Sanjog Se Bani Sangini will play the lead. She will have a very cute character to portray. Amit Tandon who was last seen in Dill Mill Gayye has been finalized to play the male lead. Veteran actors Rajendra Gupta, Asif Sheikh, Jaya Bhattacharya play prominent roles".

When contacted, Rajendra Gupta confirmed that he has shot a pilot for the show, but refused to get into details.

Asif Sheikh said, "This is the first time I will be part of a non-comic show. All I can tell you is that this has a refreshing story line".

We tried contacting Additi Gupta and Amit Tandon, but they were unavailable.

If sources are to be believed, this will be for the first time that a Korean hit show is being remade in India.

All our attempts to get in touch with Producer Ratna Sinha were futile.

Let's now wait for this show to go on floors..

.Dalisay. thumbnail
OMG cant wait...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

love yaaa AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was missing himsooo much!!!!!! finally he is coming back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Eager to see him back onscreen!!!! β­οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Im more than happy today!!  

Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Hey I like Aditi yaar...she is nice...πŸ‘πŸΌ

and this show will be light hearted with its unique emotional moments...hmm seems intresting!!! β­οΈβ­οΈ

This is one fab news soo far!!!!