~ ~/// AMIT TANDON FC\\\~~ - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ANrucha

hot black 😳

oh that scarf ... πŸ˜†

Both of them are looking very cuteee here... β­οΈ
scarf ye toh acha ha but his new ones hate them ab toh scarfs ke naam se bhi dar lagta ha πŸ˜†

oh that scarf ... πŸ˜†

Both of them are looking very cuteee here... β­οΈ

scarf ye toh acha ha but his new ones hate them ab toh scarfs ke naam se bhi dar lagta ha πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxmQvysOaY[/YOUTUBE]
here is the scene πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jsdoll

yar he always look gr8 in each and every colour except that full next dark brown colour t-shirt yuck πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Yes yes, and let's not forget the telltale beard which, of course, contrary to his beliefs, makes him look rather like Gabbar Singh if you ask me...πŸ˜†

Insane, insane...whoever ever told him to keep that horrid thing needs a reality check. He looked stupendofabulously delicious as our darling charmer Dr. Moody but not just look at him...I'll stick to Sayru's very well thought ouyt term for him: Ujri/looti uhi viraasat ka Majnu 🀣
one sher about AT new beard look πŸ˜‰
AT ur new look is weird,weird,weird
Why don't u get rid of this beard,beard,beard πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow good one na πŸ˜‰
Edited by jsdoll - 12 years ago

ma abhi hoon tumhara abhi cuteeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ mera ho sakta ha kya πŸ˜†

@ Italics bilkul nahiii πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰

lol lol you're right! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh that scarf ... πŸ˜†

Both of them are looking very cuteee here... ⭐️

well, I loved this scarf yaar, the only one I loved actually... 😳 That looked good with the T-shirt...
And I hated it when Yuvi wore that scarf...arghhh... Isi k kapde milte the kya dusro ko bantne k liye...huh... 😑
@bold I agree...πŸ˜‰Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nehu_1

well, I loved this scarf yaar, the only one I loved actually... 😳 That looked good with the T-shirt...
And I hated it when Yuvi wore that scarf...arghhh... Isi k kapde milte the kya dusro ko bantne k liye...huh... 😑

I know, That Yuvi...just seems to love Abhi's cloths...In an epi he wore that red shirt of him 😑  Aur vo use fit bhi nahi ho rahi thi... poor guy n his poor body πŸ˜† ...n ya week arms! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this one...