This content was originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Oh, and I'm supposed to do an analysis on the gym scene na? *giggles*

hmm Im waiting 😉...do it asap! 😳
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ANrucha

hmm Im waiting 😉...do it asap! 😳

Hmmm...will do it some other time...right now I'm a bit preoccupied as you know! 😉
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hmmm...will do it some other time...right now I'm a bit preoccupied as you know! 😉

I guess now you can do it ...😉
Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
oopss sorry! Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
edited

sorry! 😳
jsha thumbnail

Jibreen...I believe this is the AT FC, not the AN FC, as you were telling me so prudently last night :P

😆😆😆 ya  right but kya karon hame toh fc ma AT se related shows aur content dlna ha so i'm only doing that 😉😉
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Amit Tandon in swimming pool  😉

😍
.Dalisay. thumbnail

This article has been published when he was doing ZND ⭐️

Amit Tandon on an experimental spree

Yes. It's a great experiment for me as until now the audiences have seen me as a singer and now they will be watching me as a Punjabi dancer. I like the concept of this show of ladka vs ladki and mostly there is no elimination which I think will boost the show," says Tondon. Even my rapport with all the contestants is very good as they are my two co-stars Mouni Roy and Vikas Sethi with whom I have worked in Kyunki… so its great fun. I like to experiment myself and surely this show will boost my album sales which will be releasing in the next few days. In my album I have done everything … dancing, singing so this will be great opportunity to display my own album." "All the contestants are very hard working especially all my boys including me though I'm not going to perform as I'm there on the penalty bench. From this show I will get experience from someone like Malaika Arora Khan who knows all the technical aspects of dancing. And its great as my wife Ruby has come to see my first dancing reality show," he adds. When are you coming back as Manthan in Kyunki? "No idea about my return in the serial as I'm busy with this show" Amit Tondon seems to be enjoying his experimental process on Zara Nachke Dikha!Dhanashri Kulkarni, Hill Road Media

.Dalisay. thumbnail
And this one as well... ⭐️

Amit Tandon

Amit started his career at Channel V. He was always passionate about singing and even got selected for Indian Idol where he figured in the top ten finalists. He started his career with Balaji Telefilms in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai. He also gained a lot of popularity as Manthan in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. He currently participated in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar.His claim to fame is yet to come, but his participation in Indian Idol made him popular. According to him dancing is a different form of expressions of your body and beleives it will be a different experience for him. He is very much excited for the show and he thinks guys will beat girls comprehensively because guys are more competent than girls. He believes that girl's ego could be their biggest weak point. Guys, he says, will take this platform to prove that they are the best.