Posted: 12 years ago

jsha thumbnail

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANrucha

Hey  ermm 5 times?? reallyy? πŸ˜²..I dunno y bt im pretty unsure... πŸ€”

and okay after BNHH ...bt usse pehle itne saare achhe mauke chod diye the unhone!! 
Hmm  but BNHH was something very special to its own kind! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Fabulous expressions and steamy chemistry woahhh πŸ€ͺ... superb acting by ShwIt 😍 ...

ahm I think vo acting hi thi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yep, 5 times! I counted πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

@bold...yes...steamy indeed! πŸ˜² But I wish they had put less makeup on SG and had given them better clothes...and what was up with Abhi's shirt? πŸ˜• The pink one was so dreamy 😍

@italic...oh haan ji, woh acting hi thi πŸ˜† Because had it not been the case then they would still be talking to each other πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Jibreen...I believe this is the AT FC, not the AN FC, as you were telling me so prudently last night :P
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

But I wish they had put less makeup on SG and had given them better clothes...and what was up with Abhi's shirt? πŸ˜• The pink one was so dreamy 😍

Yup agree that pink one was soo dreamyyy πŸ˜

that other one was not bad either, if I could see his big arms... πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈBut it could have been better...

oh well, it wasnt his shirt in the first placeπŸ˜†....chiii na jaane kiske kapde pehna diye unhe! 

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Nah, I'd rather not glimpse the tattoos if I can help it...horrid things, them *shudders*

That pink was was essentially cute and sexy...AND furthermore, the UBS was perfect...excellently positioned, so we caught a very generous glimpse now and then, but at other times it teasingly hid that fantastically toned and tanned chest 😍

And Nikki's clothes were a horror *covers eyes* She looked terrible in both the lehengas or ghagra cholis or whatever they were, the one she wore in that scene where Abhi sang for her and the BNHH one...magnificently dhin-chak, and way too flashy for someone as stylish as Nikki.

I prefer her in her western clothes...cute suits her far more than seductive, I feel...her salwaars and sarees are very nice too. But those things, certainly not!
.Dalisay. thumbnail

Oh see he was in well shape then 😳...looking sexy! β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

P.S- I hate his jacket here...πŸ˜†
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Nah, I'd rather not glimpse the tattoos if I can help it...horrid things, them *shudders*

That pink was was essentially cute and sexy...AND furthermore, the UBS was perfect...excellently positioned, so we caught a very generous glimpse now and then, but at other times it teasingly hid that fantastically toned and tanned chest 😍

And Nikki's clothes were a horror *covers eyes* She looked terrible in both the lehengas or ghagra cholis or whatever they were, the one she wore in that scene where Abhi sang for her and the BNHH one...magnificently dhin-chak, and way too flashy for someone as stylish as Nikki.

I prefer her in her western clothes...cute suits her far more than seductive, I feel...her salwaars and sarees are very nice too. But those things, certainly not!

I found myself agreeing with each n every word you said here.πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANrucha

Oh see he was in well shape then 😳...looking sexy! β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

P.S- I hate his jacket here...πŸ˜†

@bold...who cares? Look at the UBS 😍
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Hey guys...isnt he looks like a wax statue here... πŸ˜†