Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

I agree Jibs, total nonsense. How could she do this to her boss and that too when she was totally aware of the fact that he had a meeting to attend...😑

That is precisely what I mean when I say Nikki needed to grow up πŸ˜‘

She should've handled the situation like a professional, but no, she had to prance around him like she was in a ballet class and act as if she was a 5 year old, yearning for a lollipop from her favourite person or something...terrible! *wrinkles nose*
jsha thumbnail
DMG cvs was the and will be the biggest fools in the world πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 10 years old ka bacha bhi ache story likh deta in se πŸ˜†
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

That is precisely what I mean when I say Nikki needed to grow up 😑

She should've handled the situation like a professional, but no, she had to prance around him like she was in a ballet class and act as if she was a 5 year old, yearning for a lollipop from her favourite person or something...terrible! *wrinkles nose*

wohi to, couldn't she act a bit mature...
That's why I hate that whole SLD track. Even uptil now, I couldn't fathom the reason of bringing up that story line, introducing that foolish character.
The only purpose I could get was to detstroy every romantic moment between the couple, huh...
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Neha...yep! Horrible, bumbling, cartoon, she was...absolutely pathetic. That's why, given a choice, if I have two bullets in a gun and SLD and Jiah in the room, I'll shoot SLD, twice. *rolls eyes*

But she did have her uses...remember how she interrupted the kiss between AN in the bathgown scene? Aah...she did a great service to those two, because with the mood and the very bedroomish setting, we all know what would've happened if those two were allowed to have their way *winks naughtily* Since Abhi still hadn't remembered that he was married at that time, you see...I generally don't have a problem with such things but oh no, if you're married, you lay your hands off that poor girl *glare* πŸ˜†
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

@Neha...yep! Horrible, bumbling, cartoon, she was...absolutely pathetic. That's why, given a choice, if I have two bullets in a gun and SLD and Jiah in the room, I'll shoot SLD, twice. *rolls eyes*

But she did have her uses...remember how she interrupted the kiss between AN in the bathgown scene? Aah...she did a great service to those two, because with the mood and the very bedroomish setting, we all know what would've happened if those two were allowed to have their way *winks naughtily* Since Abhi still hadn't remembered that he was married at that time, you see...I generally don't have a problem with such things but oh no, if you're married, you lay your hands off that poor girl *glare* πŸ˜†

Exactly, agree with each n every word you said.
@bold I wouldn't have mind that.*blush* Infact, I couldn't ask for anything more *blush**blush* *wink*
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
I get the hint, you don't have to wink so much *giggle*

Yeah well I was all for it after the riot scene, or even after BNHH, which the CVs messed up majestically I must say...kudos to them! *applauds sarcastically*
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

Exactly, agree with each n every word you said.
@bold I wouldn't have mind that.*blush* Infact, I couldn't ask for anything more *blush**blush* *wink*

ahhh not me either... β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

I get the hint, you don't have to wink so much *giggle*

Yeah well I was all for it after the riot scene, or even after BNHH, which the CVs messed up majestically I must say...kudos to them! *applauds sarcastically*

well a lot could have been done at the instances you mentioned but they shouldn't have ruined the riot scene atleast. That scene was really something, can't describe in words and you just don't shoot such an intense scene everyday.Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Agreed! The riot scene was...well, EPIC!

Beyond anything I've ever watched, and it deserved good treatment afterwards...at least a kiss! *looks indignant*
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Agreed! The riot scene was...well, EPIC!

Beyond anything I've ever watched, and it deserved good treatment afterwards...at least a kiss! *looks indignant*

well, a kiss is all what I had wished for after such an intense and passionate moment...πŸ˜‰ what were they exactly waiting for?
Oh ya, I remember, waiting for Armaan to butt in and spoil the moment.😑