Celebrity Fan Clubs

~ ~/// AMIT TANDON FC\\\~~ - Page 38

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
                     Happy Birthday Chaitu๐Ÿค—

This special day ie. your birthday is as dear to me as mine. But yours is more special, for mine did only lend me to the world; your's gave to me a friend like you Chaitu...๐Ÿค—

May God bless you with all the happiness and success...
Have a great day.
Take care and enjoy...
Loads of love...
Neha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy_an thumbnail

Ummm Cherry's B'day is tomorrow na?? Oh! so we are wishing her in advance.. Great!! That way I'll get a chance to wish her twice.. N can ask for double treat as well..  

Hmm so the day finally arrives tomorrow.. Birthday of very friendly, innocent, caring, cheerful, bubbly, sweet, lovely & cute person, I've ever met.. And yes please don't dare to say I'm exaggerating... B'coz may be u r much more than this.. I've known u for merely 6 months and approx 15 days*๐Ÿค”* but I must say these 6 months have been the most memorable months of my life..๐Ÿค—I never thought that we would become besties in such a short period of time.. I need to tell u this.. knowing u has come to me as a blessing.. And when I say this, It's from the bottom of my heartโค๏ธ

Ye to thodi serious batain ho gayi.. Now let me say something funny that suits to your nature & personality..

You know u r one of ur kind!! U r naughtier than shinchan, funnier than pppingoo, smarter than jerry and ur tmper.. arghh it's worst than 'Popeyeโ€ฆ the sailor man'โ€ฆ And ya how can I forget to mention about ur special qualityโ€ฆ non stop chatter patter.. that could give Basanti *from Sholay* a run for her money..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Hey hold on! before u give me ur 'why did I compare ur qualities vd some of these of cartoon characters? Let me tell u that these are my most fav cartoon characters.. According to me, these cartoon characters have this unique quality to make the people laugh even in their worst mood.. And my friend, u've got this especial quality in u amongst the others..โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Though u never show it, u r much more matured, composed & somewhat emotional person..

That shows u've got very contrasting nature.. Hence I said that 'u r one of ur kind'๐Ÿ˜ณ Poori duniya mai ek hi unique pieceโ€ฆ Aise hi rehna.. Kuchh kuchh khatti kuchh kuchh meethi.. Great to have a friend like u in my life..

So before I again go off topic, let me convey my wish for such a wonderful, unique friend.. Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead.. full of success and happiness.. May God bless u all the happiness of the world that u deserve.. And may all ur wishes come true even before u make any wish.. Have a wonderful day full of surprises & blessings from your family, friends and loved ones.. B'coz u deserve every bit of it..

Many Many Many Happy returns of the day.. Have a rocking day.. Keep Smiling๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠAs there is a saying.. Smile while you still have teethโ€ฆ N I know how much u love to visit a dentist๐Ÿ˜›

Umm cherry, u r gonna get ur gift very soon.. Itz under process.. I'll not ask fr ur apology as I know u won't mind.. Patience is like ur second nature.. This is the another quality in u that I admire the most..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Have a Rocking day bb๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday!! God Bless!!

Lods of luv,

Namy

PS: Hey, I must say this.. Ur B'day has been celebrated in AT FC.. What more u can ask for on ur B'day???? cheers :)

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wow123

Happy bday Khush!!

I know i m terribly late to wish u on ur bday but wat to do job make u s busy dat u dont get time to breathe without worry. Well now wat can i gift u on ur bday as u already very good in all n i m still beginner of everything. So u tell me wat u want me to do for u. (now ball is in ur court)

With love
Shale

Thanks, Shale! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold...you're going to be royally sorry you said that *laughs evilly*

So...I want a SCENE! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Where Abhi is wearing a white cotton shirt and he gets drenched so that it sticks to him...and then he peels it off and wraps a fluffy white towel around his waist! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes yes...that, and a nice steamy scene with Nikki...that is EXACTLY what I want *giggle*

So...when am I getting it? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

o my GOD OMG!
awww ths waz somthing very unpredictable..
i dont have wordz to sey nything az everything iz luking lik dream for me..๐Ÿ˜

aww JABZ ๐Ÿค—
firts of all thanx so much jabz 4 adding ma budday thrd  in ur thread i really appreciate it..
thank u so much 4 all ur beautiful wishes msgz n vid song jabz u knw i lov cartoon charactrs๐Ÿ˜†
i c myself in them thz y๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
aww thnx 4 ur lovly colorful wishes n msgz.
really mean a lot to me dear..
thank u so much..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

aww KHUSHI ๐Ÿค—
dear i stil can not forget ma first budday on if it waz coz of u i got a chance to celebrate ma budday here on net 4 th first tim in ma entire life..I wil alwaz b thnkful to  u 4 that n it really mean a lot to me..vry cloz to ma hrt..๐Ÿ˜Š
m i innocent? baatin ma eyelashez **๐Ÿ˜   ** hayee i lov to hear that * ๐Ÿ˜ณcoz ppl 4m ma house neva sed ths ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
how i wish 1 day they too wil sey it..hmmm๐Ÿ˜
omg who told u i can sing well? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ its just a hobey haan n hello itz u whos profssionl shastriya sangeet singer ohrite? ๐Ÿ˜›
and i am a budday gal so u wil have to sing a song in ur misthi voice 4 me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aww khush az i alwaz sey ur vry intresting person n i think thr r lotss more hidden qualities in u which I still hav to find..๐Ÿ˜ณ
awww my  gift  ma fav riot scene pe sigii hmmmโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ  โ˜บ๏ธ what els i cn ask for.. itz just too bful n lukin even mor beautiful wid the effct u hav given  i lov ur creation dear..๐Ÿ˜ณ
thank u so much 4 ths lovely gift dear n all ur wishes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
really meanz a lot to me khushi..
thnx a ton..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

(ps. dnt kill me 4 sms language atleast aj ke liye maaf krdey๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†)

aww MUNNU ๐Ÿค—
happy to c u aftr so long. havnt scene u here since ages i think itz coz of me az ma shcedule iz tight.. neva mind๐Ÿ˜Š
but m so vry glad to c u here..
aww yess munnu one day wil surely meet m damn sure..in andheri..2 mai or nammy.. dont b dishrtnd i wil b eagrly waiting 4 that day dear..๐Ÿ˜ƒ fir hum SG ke ghar jayenge ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
nw flash ur sweet smile az m flashing bt th only diffrnce iz mine iz devilish smile๐Ÿ˜†
thanx a ton 4 ur lovely blessing ,wishes it meanz a lot to me..
thanx so much ya..๐Ÿค—

aww SHALE  ma gyani friend ๐Ÿค—
dear,ur  thoz best wishes r much much mor important than nything else hai na๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. i need them a lot..
umm can i guess for th surprize? coz i think i knw wat itz going to be * i hope m not wrong...* finger crossed.. i wish  wat i m thinking iz the same surprize ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanx a ton 4 ur lovly wishez. dear
i wil alwaz need ur  ths wishes only n which wil alwaz b thr along wid me, rest of ma life..
 thnx a ton..๐Ÿค—

awww APOO ๐Ÿค—
 thnk u so much 4 ur lovly colorful cheerful wishes dear..
they r az innocnt cute n rockn az u r dear.. m really very glad to c ur smileyz can i take that wistle 4m u ? *i tak it*  thank u, me too blowing...๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

omg since when u strtd making sigz n becom so very champ in it ya? omg m so impressed apoo how ?when? oh god itz so befu.. ermm nope, umm  handsom siggiiezโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ n that too twoo hmmmโ˜บ๏ธ mera toh din buna diya..hayeeeโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
omg itz really unexpected 4 me dear n i lov it t th core.. doznt luk lik ur a beginner trust me..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 thank u sooo much 4 ur lovely gift apoo m so glad..lov it to th core...๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanx a ton 4 all ur wishez yummy choco cake ma favorite cake..n thse 2  handsom giftz๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanx a ton๐Ÿค—

aww NEHU๐Ÿค—
wat shuld i sey dear? u hav calld me at 12 n wished me happy  budday๐Ÿ˜ƒ that itself iz a biggest n mst lovely  gift 4 me nehu.. m so happy n touchd by ur call.. u really surprized me wid this
n i lov such surprizes dear..๐Ÿค— awww nehu i cant tel u hw happy i am!!  itz jus that u dint sing a song 4 me๐Ÿ˜› which i want 4m u asap.. itz ma budday gift u knw!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 thank u so much 4 all ur wishes n blessings  it realyy meanz a lot to me.. n i hope we wil meet soon . kub aa rahi ho mumb? hun?
thanx a ton nani.. i hop u dnt mind me caling u that ๐Ÿ˜›
waiting 4 ya 2 cum here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanx a ton๐Ÿค—

awww m g NAMMY๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค—
*read  all the comment open mouthd n jumped 4m ma chair wid mixtrur of all emoz happiness surpriz excitmnt n agen sat on chair comoposed ma self n agen read ur comment *

aww nammy dear reading ths beautiful big lenght commnt which iz only focused on me,๐Ÿ˜ณ one idea cam in ma mind that u can write biography on me.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—
jokz apart, awww nammy u knw its very diffclt to mak me speechlezz  n u hav done it! left me wid no wordz...
i mean i dont think nyboody ever haz described me this deeply, though u hav complimented me very much which i dnt think i evendesrv ths much! bt i dnt wana disrespct ur feelingz 4 me so i accept all this๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† m so chaloo na!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ its jus coz u lov me  so much that u like evn ma bad habits๐Ÿ˜ณ  aww bb i too feel lik itz a dream!!  that how we met here on if n then in reality ,at our goldn mid point dadar statn๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†  i neva had thought
i wil ever meet nyone 4m IF but miracle happenz hai na..๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. i dnt knw wat hav i done that u find me innocnt plz tel me so ill do it at ma home also.. ๐Ÿ˜†
yes sweethrt theze 6 months n 15 daz really changed my life completely i hav so many dhinchak momentz of us which i cant count on ma fingerz.!! u r  an angel nammy.. n i dnt knw how ths devil found ths angel..*rubz ma handz*๐Ÿ˜ˆ beware i m gona eat u..hahahha..๐Ÿ˜† umm naah i wil kill thoz ppl who wil evn think of  harming  ma angel.. ur lucky charm of ma life bb ๐Ÿค—muaah..
lol yeah u r  rite. i agree wid shinchan thing ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณma mom agrees wid pingoo thing ๐Ÿคฃ
ma sis wi agree wid jerry thing๐Ÿ˜† az she calz me that..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 n evryone wil agee wid popeye thing..๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃbut only diff iz popeye  nedz spinach but m alwaz on fire widout having spinach o nything ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† i knw itz bad quality but sub me hoti hai khamiya..hai na.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
az i read ur ths para i did all th following thingz..*ahem ahem* coughz..
shincahn tone*muje lambe tangowali ladkiya pasand hai..* rofl...๐Ÿคฃ
p p p p, p p p p,  pingoo pingoo...dances lik him..๐Ÿ˜†
Tom iz deffntly gona b ma brother lol...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
popeye  the sailor man pooo poo...๐Ÿฅณ umm btw meri olive kon hai? kaha hai?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ rofl rofl.๐Ÿคฃ
basanti 4m sholey... u ki yeh kaun bola...??๐Ÿ˜†

lol lol aww nammy u mad me giggle wid such a long n bful commnt i dont think i hav ever got such bful commnt 4m nybody til now..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
m not that cute or great dear but th thing iz ur heartiz so pure n gentle that u find evryone so good around u.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u put big grin on ma face..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
m so gald to hear i hav that capacity to mak u laugh in ur bad mood too..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ap mujse khush hui? hum to bus isi ke liye jitey hai...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now thatz something lik music to ma earz i mean treat 4 ma eyes whn  i read m matured.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hmmm
m i  unique?  tarif ke liye shukriya.. par meri itni bhi tarif mat kijiye muje sharm ati hai.. *shinchan tone* blushhh ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i jus hav ths much to sey that ur very sweet cute rocking n pur gentle hearted person๐Ÿ˜ƒ m so lucky to hav u..u r the best nammy n i dnt think i hav to sey mor az u knw me so wel bettr than maself..๐Ÿ˜ƒm really overwhlemed wid ur commnt n ur commnt mad me feel lik m the bestest ๐Ÿ˜ฒ mai ghamandi ban gayi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
aww i alrdy  got ma gift dear itz ur sweet frndship..
thank u nahi bolugi tuje pasand nahi hai na..
tere liye sirf ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

(ps-dont have wordz bol bol ke kitna sara likh diya mera bhashan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†)

GUYZ๐Ÿค—
 u all r jus so beautiful people, n i m so so  glad n feelin vry happy 4 joining  AN fc..
itz best feeling to read such cute ,swt msgs on ur budday !! thank u so much 4 making me happiest person of the world, rite now m really feeling lik that.. m so overwhelmed wid all ur
 kind wordz blessingz,gifts  nd lovely wishez..wat mor can i ask 4.. thanxz  4 showring all ur love blessingz on me.. i really dnt hav wordz to thank u..
m feeling so very lucky n i still feel i m dreaming...hmmm thank u so much 4 makin ma buday very special..
may god bless u all..n alwaz kp smiling beautifulz...
lotzz of jhappizz

love
-cherry๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by cherry_an - 12 years ago
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Thanks, Shale! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold...you're going to be royally sorry you said that *laughs evilly*

So...I want a SCENE! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Where Abhi is wearing a white cotton shirt and he gets drenched so that it sticks to him...and then he peels it off and wraps a fluffy white towel around his waist! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes yes...that, and a nice steamy scene with Nikki...that is EXACTLY what I want *giggle*

So...when am I getting it? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

omg omg omgโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
i wanna share ths gift !๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ohky ohky i wont share๐Ÿ˜›
 but az u hav promised khushi she wil get wateva she wantz then u wil have to gift it to her shale.. i wana read it.. hmmmโ˜บ๏ธ

khushi u r a pro mauke pe chuka maar diya tune yeah m proud of u๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. patz ur back..
jsha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cherry_an

o my GOD OMG!
awww ths waz somthing very unpredictable..
i dont have wordz to sey nything az everything iz luking lik dream for me..๐Ÿ˜

aww JABZ ๐Ÿค—
firts of all thanx so much jabz 4 adding ma budday thrd  in ur thread i really appreciate it..
thank u so much 4 all ur beautiful wishes msgz n vid song jabz u knw i lov cartoon charactrs๐Ÿ˜†
i c myself in them thz y๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
aww thnx 4 ur lovly colorful wishes n msgz.
really mean a lot to me dear..
thank u so much..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

aww GUYZ๐Ÿค—
 u all r jus so beautiful people, n i m so so  glad n feelin vry happy 4 joining  AN fc..
itz best feeling to read such cute ,swt msgs on ur budday !! thank u so much 4 making me happiest person of the world, rite now m really feeling lik that.. m so overwhelmed wid all ur
 kind wordz blessingz,gifts  nd lovely wishez..wat mor can i ask 4.. thanxz  4 showring all ur love blessingz on me.. i really dnt hav wordz to thank u..
m feeling so very lucky n i still feel i m dreaming...hmmm thank u so much 4 makin ma buday very special..
may god bless u all..n alwaz kp smiling beautifulz...
lotzz of jhappizz

love
-cherry๐Ÿ˜ณ

U R ALWAYS WELCOME MY DEAR ๐Ÿ˜‰MAY ALL UR WISHES COMES TRUE๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
@Cherry...yes yes, I do find you quite innocent and very gullible :P

Yes, its on your very favourite riot scene (what else :P)

And no, I'm no professional...just trained for a few years, chucked all the knowledge out of the window since I haven't practised for 3 years...all I can say is that I stay in tune...nothing more than that. Yes, I'll sing for you but for that you'll have to listen :P And I still insist on hearing you sing as well!

Ja aaj ke liye maaf kar hi diya, par next time se you won't be so lucky!
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amit Tandon at the birthday party of Ashita Dhavan โญ๏ธ

(P.S.-kaash vo tumhari bday mein bhi aa sakta cherry n Khush)๐Ÿ˜

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
No no, Rucha, I'd rather not have him in my birthday party, especially since these days he looks like a stale, worn out Devdas-cum estranged and frustrated Majnu...oh, and not to mention the dismal and very boring beard and out-of-shape doley sholey ๐Ÿ˜†

Our once Abhimanyu The Unbeatable He-Man has turned into a rather poor impersonation of Gabbar Singh, I'll say ๐Ÿคฃ
jsha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

No no, Rucha, I'd rather not have him in my birthday party, especially since these days he looks like a stale, worn out Devdas-cum estranged and frustrated Majnu...oh, and not to mention the dismal and very boring beard and out-of-shape doley sholey ๐Ÿ˜†

Our once Abhimanyu The Unbeatable He-Man has turned into a rather poor impersonation of Gabbar Singh, I'll say ๐Ÿคฃ

khush plz maaf kr de mujhe๐Ÿ˜†