Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nehu_1

OH yesss he was looking superb in finale!!  but then havent you seen his pics on FB after dadagiri also, He again turns mota 😆

but I think he still need to lose some wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

.Dalisay. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

I heard it once...and I didn't like it 😳

And before you throw your collection of rotten tomatoes and eggs at me, I wanna say that I don't like the song much...and I don't like the faces he's making there in the video either 😆

It sounds like his voice has been computerised or something there...I like it better naturally...he has such a beautiful, soothing voice, I really don't like all the music in the BG and also how robotic his voice sounds...what did they do to ittt???? 😔 😔 😔

@ bold I soo agree...😆

For the rest , I dont care lol...I loved that song! 😊
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANrucha

@ bold I soo agree...😆

For the rest , I dont care lol...I loved that song! 😊

sry Khush but even I agree to the bold part only. For the rest, even I don't care much as Rucha said but ya I loved the bg score especially in the last portion.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion...what's there to say sorry about? 😆 You like the song, I don't, big deal...😳
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Amit and Reshmi are very close friends, almost like bro and sis.😃

Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey girls...please do wish Honey on her birthday: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1705215&PID=43493793�

Sorry there's no separate thread :S
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Hey guys, I found yet another article of Amit 😳

AMIT TANDON IN KYUKI

By yogaguru3

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Indian televisions most popular soap, will once again take a leap into the unknown future with a 20-year fast forward. As of last week, it has introduced seven new faces who will decide the fortunes of the Virani family as we join the fourth generation.

Ever since our dear Tulsi departed, Shantiniketan has been in mourning. Its time to shake it all up. And so, in true Star Plus fashion and in accordance with the producers (Balaji Telefilms) wishes, new characters will try to take Tulsis place. The Virani home has a new set, one wall in the snazzy mansion is covered with garlanded photos of all dead family members-quite a number by now, including the saintly Tulsi (Smriti Z Iraani). However, Baa (Sudha Shivpuri) lives on as the all-knowing matriarch. As you may know, Saahil's wife Ganga moved out of the house too, making way for the conniving Meera. Mihir, meanwhile, finds himself disoriented, lost.
Heres some help figuring out TVs famous new khandaan.
If Tulsi is missing, we need a new main female lead character. So please welcome onboard, Krishna Tulsi. The serial also introduces a mix of characters – the religious, mischievous, sensitive Krishna Nakul, who is bitter due to his non-wealthy status. Then there is the leader Bhumi – a spoilt brat and a tomboy. We will also see Akashdeep Saighal (Ansh) coming back to the show in the role of Eklavya. The family mix completes with Manthan, who like Meera and Mandira is shrewd, brooding and very manipulative. Living with this family is also the lovable and geek Joydeep.
Will viewers stay glued to the show? Chances are the answer is yes. The competition is poor at 10 . 30 pm and theres still Karan, Tanya, Meera, and Mihir around. And there is always the possibility of Tulsis return.
Brief Profiles
Krishna Tulsi (Mouni Roy): Tulsi Viranis adopted daughter. A debut performance, Roy is being guarded as the surprise item of the new pack.
Eklavya (Akashdeep Saigal): Ansh and Shraddhas son. His father was killed by Tulsi, hes got the same look and starts off as a good boy who turns bad.
Lakshya Virani (Pulkit Samrat): Ganga and Sahils son. Was to be the lead in the now stalled serial Sixer. In Kyunki…, expect some romance between him and Krishna. Instant recognition is what Samrats hoping for with his second trial on TV.
Nakul Virani (Naman Shaw): Ganga and Saahils son. Is currently seen as Pushkar on Balajis Kasamh Se, on Zee. Bagged the Best Smile award at Grasim Mr India 2003, when he was 18. Took on this role because when Ektaa maam tells us to do anything, we do it.
Bhumi Virani (Reshmi Ghosh): Tanya and Karans daughter. My best career advancing move since Miss India, she says. Shes been in the entertainment industry for seven years, doing theatre, telefilms and TV.
Manthan Virani (Amit Tandon): Tanya and Karans son. The New Yorker who's perhaps best remembered as an Indian Idol contestant, Tandon is trying hard to shrug off the American accent Is serial main toh shudh Hindi bolte hain, he says.
Joydeep (Manav Vij): Gangas relative, adopted by Saahil. The homeopath and clinical psychologist-turned actor has Punjabi and Telugu films to his credit. Given my background, it would seem like I need the serial more than it needs me, he says. His slow character is inspired by Tusshar Kapoor's role in the film Gayab.
Archita (Gunjan Vijaya): Harsh and Mohinis daughter. She was Sanya in Sahara Ones Hare Kaanch ki Choodiyan, until a while ago. Vijayas also shot for Balajis thriller Karbon Kopy, but is tight-lipped about details. Kyunki… is my big break, just look at the star cast, she gushes.
.Dalisay. thumbnail
And two more pics of Amit at Reshmi Ghosh's birthday party...😊

They might have already seen guys, but I just wanted to store them here in his fc .⭐️

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not the best of angles to click the pic.
.Dalisay. thumbnail

Amit Tandon and  Ruby Tandon with Resgmi Ghosh at the launch of  Prettislim 😃