He is unbelievingly HOTTT ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

trueeeEmbarrassedespecailly in coats and jackets๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jsha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey masswa and natt nice pics๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jsha thumbnail
"Amit Tondon welcomes his little angel "

Television actor Amit Tondon aka Manthan of Kyunki fame was waiting for his life time moment as his dear wife, Dr. Ruby was due. Finally the wait is over as Ruby delivered a baby girl last month on June 30th in Canada.

We tried getting in touch with Amit Tondon but his phone was on voicemail while Ruby's phone was switched off. So we spoke with Reshmii Ghosh, who is the couple's family friend.

We spoke to Reshmii Ghosh, his co-star who said, "Oh, I am in touch with him and let me tell you that both,baby and mother are doing fine. I have seen the photo of the little baby and she looks like Amit and is very healthy and cute. His Indian number is switched off, though I have his international number, I think I wont to able to give it to you."

Further she told us, "The name of the baby is Jiyana, which is a very cute name. Amit is in Vancouver, Canada, which is his wife's hometown and I guess they will be back in Mumbai within a month.

Indya congratulates Amit and Dr.Ruby Tondon for this beautiful bliss.
jsha thumbnail
"The re-birth of Amit Tandon"

He got his maiden taste of fame as a singer, (a contestant on Sony's Indian Idol) next as an actor (Manthan in Kyunki...) and once again Amit Tandon takes a u-turn. Though continuing with his acting stint, this hunk is all set to unleash his first ever music album. Here's a clearer update on his forthcoming venture and more'

Amit commences telling, "work on my album started a while ago," but wasn't there criticism as he never sounded good enough? "Yes, but I don't blame them as I wasn't a trained singer but now I am very confident with my singing abilities."
Amit is still in the process so the name of the album can wait, however he assures, "The title of the album will be very close to my heart as it is going to be my re-birth."

What is the range of music that will highlight the album? "It will have one Latin number rest are jingles of Hindi, Punjabi and Rock numbers. It's going to be a spectrum of music. I am incorporating dance, romantic and soulful numbers, so there will be a feel that every ear can identify with. At the end of the day a good album is a good album and good music is good music."

Has he decided on the music label? "No I don't have one handy as my recording will end by the offset of next month. Then I'll be ready to pitch. Even though I have produced the album myself, hopefully I would like them to cover the video aspect. I am very confident of this project, so I am least worried about being picked up by a good music company; I just want to be projected well. I have worked really hard on my voice and the album to prove wrong all predisposed beliefs about an actor cutting an album."

So when is the album going to see the light of the day? "The month will be a bright sunny morning in June!" So is he planning to pick up any of the actors that he is working with to promote or to feature in his album? "I have been thinking about it and the options are always open but my focus is going to be the music of the album. Aaj kal videos are great but the songs are really bad ' I really don't want that. So I may just decide on someone new, so as long as the music is happening the video will come on its own. But yes I do have an advantage as I have got Balaji at my disposal so I can look on to few of my actor friends from Kyunki..."

Just as Amit sits with his fingers crossed, we wish him all the luck needed!