Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mishe thinking of you and your family at this time. May the Almighty comfort and console you all. Look after your self and see this as a time of  a celebration of your Grandad's life, all the things he meant to every one and all the joys he was able to see,all the memories he has left behind that lives in you and your family. with love hamlet 
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ina-lilahi wa inelahi rajioon...

Sorry for your lost. 😔
Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Innalillahe Waina alehe Rajioon...May Allah grant him the highest place in jannah...Ameen

p.s I've just gone through the same lately...my grandma passed away couple of weeks back and life has'nt been the same since. May Allah grant u and ur family the strength to bear the loss!! Ameen
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dear! You are in my prayers. May God give you and your family strength in this hour. May your grand-dad rest in peace. Take care. 
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Inna Lillahi wa Inna Elaihi Rajiuun

So sorry to hear about the demise of ur grand dad .. May his soul rest in Peace & May Allah give strength to u & ur family to overcome this loss ..
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May ur grand-dad's soul rest in peace & god give u & ur family enough strength to bear this loss.
Take care of urself & ur family.
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ina-lilahi wa inelahi rajioon---So Sad for u and your family. May Allah rest him in heaven forever
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww missyyy allah jannat naseeb karey ina lilahi wa ina elehi rajioon sweetie my thoughts and prays r wid u*hugs*
Lifu18 thumbnail
sorry to hear of ur loss i know how u feel as we are nearly on the same boat may allah grant him jannat n forgive him for his mistakes n reward him for his good deeds u t.c gal we all are with u be strong
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh god Mish as soon as I saw dis post I really didn't know wot 2say man, god I am so sorry 2 hear dat babez, hope ur cool, n hope ur fam's coping well wid it all, I know it's easy 2say...but it's harder 4u n ur family... but here I am still offering my condolences 2ur n ur fam babez...

but 4 wot its worth a few words 4u n ur fam Mish...

"When you lose someone you love, you simply gain an angel"

😊

p.s.  really didn't know if I shudda bin pressin like...😕
Edited by tinkerbe11 - 12 years ago